3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 20.04.20 06:27 pm

Overclocking video cards in SLI

Task: in SLI with 2 GTX 1070 different manufacturers Palit 1632 MSI MHz and 1531 MHz. You need to overclock MSI to 1632 MHz. As it is easier to do?
18 Comments
Sort by:
W
WOR4UN 20.04.20

Take out Firing, persecuted MSI, plug-in Firing.

E
Edvins 20.04.20

WOR4UN
Take out is pretty dumb. If you remove the bridge and connect to the monitor. MSI, then I will pursue it alone, or remove the Palit?

b
bloomm 20.04.20

The synchronization of the work 2 Gpu th not working ? there are also msi aftebirner

L
LeopoldoMendoza 20.04.20

I have sli VC different manufacturers, acceleration was done using a custom BIOS in gpu-z upload BIOS, redactores it, upload back. The maximum frequency was the same.
For firmware utility nvflash
To edit KeplerBiosTweaker1.27.exe

W
Wolf347 20.04.20

Edvins
Look in the program msi afteburner. Put a tick to synchronize the settings the same GPU and everything will be OK. Or you can just overclock using this app my MSI vidyahu until 1632. I did that when I was standing from different manufacturers 980ti and

L
LeopoldoMendoza 20.04.20

Flokkkis
No use in sli they operate at the minimum frequency of the two is spelled out in the bios

W
WOR4UN 20.04.20

Edvins
Remove

W
Wolf347 20.04.20

LeopoldoMendoza
And receive frequencies using msi afteburner does not work unless?

L
LeopoldoMendoza 20.04.20

Flokkkis
VK will not work on the frequency not registered in the BIOS. Plus this program is almost nothing, there are a lot of restrictions, for example to increase the TDP.

W
Wolf347 20.04.20

LeopoldoMendoza
Wat???
You yourself realized that you wrote?))))
Is it to guys that can. Google to the rescue! I myself have SLI and I use this app since 2010 and everything is fine! She never let me down. If I bought some from different vendors, as soon as broke up the first vidyahu, immediately adjusted the frequency to it from the second vidyahi (if plant-specific frequencies were different)

W
Wolf347 20.04.20

LeopoldoMendoza
VK will not work on the frequency not registered in the BIOS.
Total nonsense)))))))))))))) Rzhu - I can not!
No limit in msi afteburner no. And if they are present, edit the. ini file in the folder of this program. It was on the ancient uidaho, or on some models the red Lisa.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 20.04.20

Flokkkis
Another fanatic, go to Church, break the forehead.

W
Wolf347 20.04.20

LeopoldoMendoza
I'm sorry that I'm not in the Empire pictures of the clergy)))

L
LeopoldoMendoza 20.04.20

For each VC has a nominal frequency, have boost. In the file the value you specify will, but they will still be at a minimal bust.
For example
BK1 1100 1300 nominal boost
BK2 1072 1273 nominal boost
Will work on 1273, even if you write through a program 1300 for both. To get around this you need to edit the bios. But then one of them will exceed its tdp.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.04.20

remove anything not necessary. in MSI afterburner you can switch to each GPU separately and disperse

W
Wolf347 20.04.20

LeopoldoMendoza
I made measurements in games and everywhere through RivaTuner-statistic server they show the same frequency. Also ran through Hades - the result is the same.
Спойлерhttps://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U
What the fuck edit the BIOS of the GPU! Come on over, you will laugh from this)

W
Wolf347 20.04.20

LeopoldoMendoza
Listen MunchkiN 616

M
MunchkiN 616 20.04.20

theme firmware BIOS was but it is now irrelevant
and was some sort of 8800 gth=ultra and non-standard cards in which the couple were not a match