3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Self-Relliant 20.04.20 06:36 pm

Obstruction of the Russian language foreign words

Hello dear! Today we will talk about this problem of the Russian language as foreign words borrowed. In neither language is there so much unnecessary borrowed words as in Russian. Although why I call them borrowed? Better to call them words-parasites, which pass from foreign languages and replace our own words, replacing them with his own concepts. This is particularly evident in the scientific and journalistic styles of writing. Should take any scientific article and it will be completely laced with words from English roots with a vague meaning.

Not so important problems is to use your own words-parasites matershiny words, the use of which is dictated by the life. Now I'll show you what harm caused to foreign words self-consciousness of the Russian people.

For example, what appears to be your imagination when you hear the word competent? In the head there is a fog, if you want to explain its value begin to blunt and hunting to get into the dictionary. It is quite another thing with the words hard working, helpful, responsible in my head at once it seems clear the value of the object or the person to which you can apply the adjective. Or, for example, compare the word humane, with good, strict, responsive. Or think about what the picture in your imagination you have the word killer, and then imagine the word contract killer. Agree that the second phrase you a much more clear and causes a great many art associations. I'm not talking about how we need to forget the word personal that would distort their language with the words confidential, private, personal. These words do evoke the feeling of Marculesti and emptiness.

So, dear friends, let us use it in everyday speech forum and our Russian words, if you have the opportunity not to replace them with foreign ones. Perhaps what the hostile forces are behind the introduction of these words. We forget our ancestral meaning of words, their model is already recruited values. And our mind and intelligence becomes handy. In the end we have Russian language, not poloniecki, or polyangiitis. So let's remember it!
185 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tendegern 20.04.20

I am against these words. Is possible use only our Russian counterparts of these words.

s
stalker7162534 20.04.20

Ban borrowed the Greek word for bed, doll, etc.

And let's not forget that the word fee is Latin for gold!

But shkolota aftoru say that Russian culture has enriched himself and be enriched through cultural exchange with other Nations.

s
stalker7162534 20.04.20

S. I. T. H.

do not whistle!

R
Rikudo Nagashi 20.04.20

Self-Relliant

Well done, and it's not just you sounding the alarm! And Mikhail Zadornov does the same thing. And not only him. But, it is not so easy to fix. Most using this question, it's either idiots or rogues. Or those who want to show off. It - idiots. Anyway. And those who uses original normal words - well done. Such people in our time are few.

S
Self-Relliant 20.04.20

stalker7162534

well, in this case these words can be called our own. because they are so ancient, the values are so dispersed that their znacznie there is no doubt. although not rule out that at a time when they were introduced we had words and instead of bed and the dolls

But shkolota aftoru say that Russian culture has enriched himself and be enriched through cultural exchange with other Nations.
How it is enriched, for example by the words identical (our analogue of the same) don't see

F
Fludilko 20.04.20

Potsreot in the subject line! Did you know that for many words that are widespread in the 20-21 centuries, there are no Russian analogues? Let's say personal boxes of miracles instead of personal computer or telecomunicaci instead of TV.

s
stalker7162534 20.04.20

anxiety comes from (presumably) *trьvoga

down with the borrowed word!

idiot comes from ancient Greek. O84;-№a4;D·In "separate, private" (as in ancient Athens was called, in particular, of citizens not taking part in public life)

Down with the borrowed word!

shkolota, came from school - From the Latin. schola, from ancient Greek. GS® leisure; delay, activity in free time, reading, lecture, school" of praindoevr. *segh- "to hold, to possess, to have." The original value was "leisure", later, "a casual conversation", and then "place for conversation". CP. also: English. school, it. Schule

Down with the borrowed words

s
stalker7162534 20.04.20

our analogue

speak Russian! no in the Russian language such words!

analog - comes from the Greek. ±¾ "Up" and "a2;V "word".

F
Fludilko 20.04.20

stalker7162534, exactly. In the Russian language, there are very few their own words not borrowed.

I
Infiltrator 20.04.20

Today it is a bit of weight.

S
Self-Relliant 20.04.20

Fludilko

just about the words that came to us in the 20-21 centuries I say. Instead of TV, you can just say box or the idiot box our people have already simplified

S
Self-Relliant 20.04.20

stalker7162534

the word anxiety not use, I prefer the anxiety, the excitement.

the idiot is gliniecki diagnosis, and like you use it in life, not knowing about it

moreover, the word almost do not use

A
Astilla 20.04.20

Self-Relliant

Share, please, what analogs are you using for the words file, printer, Fax, design, interface, driver.

m
markell 20.04.20

And what is the Russian language? Is it preserved literary language of great writers and poets like Pushkin? Or, at least, the language of our grandparents? And he, the language of this, virgin was until the damned amerikantsy did not invent this damn Internet, and kirdyk our language came!

In fact, any living language has always been, is and will be in motion, at it and live. The constant influx of foreign words is a natural process of a living language, in particular Russian; usually the word it modifies, or else to say - modifierade :-)
Like it or not, it's impossible to stop.

Further, it is clear that to reinvent the synonyms for the words listed Hastelloy meaningless.
But what to do with words that already have full synonyms? Like the above example are the same - identical. Here I think that a large number of synonyms is good! :-)

Why not be guided by the degree of relatedness of words, and just his sound? Now I want in some situations to write or say foreign synonym - I'll say it.

N
Nihiliant 20.04.20

It happens, but has no problems.

Share, please, what analogs are you using for the words file, printer, Fax, design, interface, driver.
You can invent your own, in Iceland it is, if I'm not mistaken.

A
Astilla 20.04.20

Horseride coming from the lists in disgrace in the ambulatory in this monster high heel and bristling stuff
instead
Frant goes from circus to the theater on the Boulevard in galoshes and with an umbrella
Yes?

P
Patriot PG 20.04.20

Astilla

In our neighborhood, say so.

s
stalker7162534 20.04.20

from now on the inspection hole of the computer(crossed out because electron demonic import of the word) eskicesme consider bandura in the window with the demonic name Pleygraund, instead of the word dois will say ucebisa.

W
WVI[N]D 20.04.20

I don't understand where this is leading ...

Russian language (modern) contains a HUGE number of words from foreign languages

If you don't like it then why don't you start to explore the Ancient Slavic language (and about the dialects of the Dregovichi, glades, Vyatichi and Finno - Ugric peoples do not speak)

s
stalker7162534 20.04.20

WhiteVine

inadequate dois praying Perun.