3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gottenspell 07.10.19 01:54 am

Amazing story of a barbarian-of absolutely (Diablo 2)

I think many understood what it was about, because this build is very popular. If not, then explain this barbarian, specializing in the looting. We kill animals, and then disemboweled her on the subject of gold, runes, and other interesting things. Primary pickings was Travincal. In General, tell me, who than managed to profit the most good episodes (any season, no matter for all the time that you are playing). I knocked out Death Fathom, not with the consuls of course, but with mobs around. Maybe someone knocked a good rune or something. Maybe among us are mad, marauding not only in Travancore, but in other places? Also interesting to listen to.
16 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 07.10.19

I knocked only the gold that bought the garbage.
But I remember when first created and clothed the Golder gave his best shot to try and he knocked in the second race Jack :(
In General, Bild Maschiny for pitcher or Crafter, put it right after Tr close.

f
firkax 07.10.19

builds on the site

Barba dress such as Bo with a few clothes (Alibaba instead of 3 Bo sticks, gheed instead of one skiller)
in addition to the gold found nothing

K
Klassewer 07.10.19

Lo knocked at ~10-m race.
Amazing what p***.

x
xvision 07.10.19

Second after Corky pers in the season.
Wear lawbringer and the lightsabre until I earn back to them for grief (instead of lawbringer) in travincal. But it's always different: ohm, cold sk 20+ hp, soj, jwl 15/38-40, facets, different unique clothes type shako and viper.
Often flawless stones fall, and of course a lot of gold to gamble with Amul, rings, tiaras.
Still good for them to clean up the barn in search of a disc

S
Smetanka dlya firka 07.10.19

firkax
again, you and your builds. when you have language you learn, noob. build = Assembly, not building. hold the sour cream, suddenly a memory will help.

g
gottenspell 07.10.19

xvision
And here's our madman) in this case, you can still corpses around Pendle to look, or even Pindle and his minions. But for me, this class kind of masochism, when it is quite boring. Before my barbarian repeatedly harassing random players asking to run with them in the pita...anything good from this did not work, explanation do not want to listen, waiting for a miracle.

x
xvision 07.10.19

gottenspell
Whose is yours?
And here pendl, there is not working.
FI works well with a 54% chance, and in a solo game. 8ppl on increasing the mf rate, but deteriorates the chance to loot a few things.
Barb frenzy + pumped FI - comes as a Supplement to travincal Golder, as it is in fact a double drop in one game.
Do not understand sarcasm

g
gottenspell 07.10.19

Don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but for me to clean up this ancient barn is complete nonsense.

m
minovalo 07.10.19

xvision wrote:
And here pendl, there is not working.
What? FI completely.

xvision wrote:
8ppl on increasing the mf rate, but deteriorates the chance to loot a few things
The original formulation of the reduction no_drop.

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.10.19

gottenspell
Well, with 120 FCR velocity rekilling" of the mob he's decent and falls count identically the same.
PS. And sho barbarian next topic searched and the posts all lost?! :DD

g
gottenspell 07.10.19

Sweety_Mustard
Yes, it's not speed, and expediency. Except in other people's games to run in and frantically all there to rummage, hoping won't steal right from under the nose. But if I create the game and making mules and will not manage anything, everything will disappear. Well, maybe in time, but it's still disgusting. If only other game you urinate the crowd, he's been tearing up the corpses.

x
xvision 07.10.19

gottenspell
The very long pitch of the cows to beat it with Sora or horizontal whether they qilaut, and you run the bodies shmonali and Bo give them, normal symbiosis turns)

F
Firenessa 07.10.19

Hi, played obychnym by Golder and as podnabratsya and went on, made in Eni and x2 of the fretboard in travice fall Elo-the hum of the runes of farmil keys and once I run Pinda failed-picked and willapa hat - COA 2-15-30

F
Firenessa 07.10.19

F
Firenessa 07.10.19

g
gottenspell 07.10.19

Firenessa
Cool. It usually is purposefully run guys are falling, and passing out of boredom again, and something interesting.