3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20 06:44 pm

Is it possible to get new tags, or replace the old one? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I have unfortunately not attended to this early in the game, and now understand that I really could use a Tag the scientist. Is it possible it as that to during the game?
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
mister.vlasergei 20.04.20

I know that you can get a new one. I was able to get the tag hero in the camp of the leader, without giving the thief (zalokosta) druden and immediately began the fight is not equal. Perhaps there are other jobs giving new tags.

G
GoliafJx 20.04.20

And what is most often useful during the game?

A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20

GoliafJx
you know what tag the scientist is very useful, allows you to read knigi in other languages and understand what other races say,well, the Tag character is also good, I have it, but the scientist seems to me more useful

s
sheikan 20.04.20

There are additional tags Hero and Villain. The hero for completing a certain number of quests, the Villain for the absorption of ghosts, for example. Plus in the course of transmission of one character can offer to change some tag(like random) to another (can't remember the full list of proposed, but there is a Barbarian).

I
InSaneJeSter 20.04.20

Each of the dwarves, the other elves! but they do not belong to tags.

A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20

sheikan
it seems from the initial set where there are: soldier, barbarian, rogue, mystic, Joker, etc.

A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20

InSaneJeSter
It does tags?

P
Pokusun 20.04.20

The most useful is a scientist, to him as an option - mystic.

I
InSaneJeSter 20.04.20

Alex Sanguin
In the conversation are both tags.

d
destroy33 20.04.20

you can change the tag on the nameless island (1 time 2) if you bring the head of Alexander belolikova, he will say that he wants to reward you well and will ask what you want to change, and there will be answers, like barbarism or want to become a scientist, doctor, etc.

s
soulfox 20.04.20

Tag Scientist do you need to earn? It like once I had. And Mystic too. There is a Criminal tag and Soldiers - those from Ivana as I understand it. But the Hero tag was earned for some achievement.

C
Crionikboy 15.01.21

I wanted to create a persian with all tags (start) at once. But I ran into a problem, the values ​​responsible for the tag distribution points are constantly changing. And if you change them, then one of the two, or nothing will change, or crash, so how to start with all the starting personality tags?

F
FallOut0877 27.01.21

Crionikboy
It's impossible, there is a fixed amount

F
FallOut0877 27.01.21

GoliafJx A
scientist is probably the most useful, still a hero / villain, a couple of times literally a mystic is required, the rest are even less often needed.