3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 20.04.20 06:45 pm

The problem with running Windows

Good day, gentlemen. Describe the problem as it is. So, when you start Windows in normal mode, are displayed four of the light beam, the inscription Windows. The light beams join to form the Microsoft logo. Then the screen darkens. And that's all. He's black. The point is that the screen is working, the status no signal is not displayed. Also disables the keyboard. The fire, which was burning her, burning ceases, which indicates it's disabled. And this darkness will last as long as the computer is running. Safe mode works without problems. Tried to roll back the system failed. Or rather, happened, but the situation is not changed. I go to normal mode - black screen. Reboot, go into safe, and says to me restore successful. One day, in the hope of changing the result (I know it's crazy), I tried re-set and start the system. Once managed. But logging in to my uchetku I was greeted by a black screen with the cursor in the center. The Manager introduced the explorer and launched desktop. After five (approximately) the artifacts on the monitor, then vertical stripes with the squares and restart the PC. After restarting the computer again didn't work. Please help.
Percents: Intel ***Core 2.9 GHz
RAM: 8GB
Video: AMD HD7850 2Gb VRAM
26 Comments
Sort by:
b
bot_max 20.04.20

PaXa_
the result of all probably will not. Usually it happens when coming off the chip or memory problems. In the service it can heat it, but enough not for long. So start to think about a new card:)

PS. Just try to stick with friends in a comp if you do, she'll have to spend.

s
szhech konsolotu 20.04.20

PaXa_
The dump of the chip card.

P
PaXa_ 20.04.20

burn consolato
But the BIOS problems with the image not observed

s
szhech konsolotu 20.04.20

PaXa_
What? I had a Sapphire 7870 died the same way.... gray-brown-crimson artifacts of the grid and flashes-then vertical green bands. On classic-dark screen and the mouse in the center(I have sound no pictures) THIS is a DUMP of the CHIP, the joke was that she normally worked in heavy and current at the time of the games(but very noisy-right here is so loud-although the pace was normal 75) But I decided to get nostalgic and put a Half second fps more than a hundred flies-and there was a wild beeping from speakers PC hung and rebooted already with ripples in all the colors of the rainbow. Karoche easy game and transcendent fps have finished it.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 20.04.20

Ergillio wrote:
Zavradashvili
After some time like in a single installation of Windows came out - I was missing space on the C: drive. Then at some point boot only in safe mode. However after a couple of months, the screw was very bad. And felts at the end of life this Windows, roofing felts the following was a regular Body.

S
SonyK_2 20.04.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO wrote:
...lost space on drive C...
If the system is not clean - from the time she foul and installed programs have helped her in this, leaving a bunch of stuff.