3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stranik Odinoky 22.04.20 04:35 pm

Tell me what assault gun do you think is the best (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

tell me what assault gun do you think is the best
38 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winnie-the-Pooh 22.04.20

AK-47 and Makarov =)

S
Siniy Kot 22.04.20

Stranik Odinoky
gun Scorpion,the damage on the second place among all the guns but shoots grenades instead, and cage charges enough,not 1 as Asiara
the attack here is more complicated,definitely not Valkyrie-a praise based on the experience from the previous parts of ME but ictory to play her normally be going sniping(in the head shoot to put it simply),and then how I better take a sniper rifle,in a slanting hand the same spit would be much more effective
and in my humble opinion the best attack is a Falcon-a huge one-time massive damage(the grenade launcher still)
and blue-the spread is zero,infinite charges, and dps is very high(feels much higher than written in the description),if it natural ammo to supply that carries everything,or rather not even he carries and the ability to activate combos,but that's another story

H
Hirok 22.04.20

BLUE
Isari(Yes, not a gun)

G
Gregor977 22.04.20

In my opinion for me personally, the Pistol: the executioner, the Rattlesnake and the Phalanx Assault Rifle: Valkyrie and Mattock. So, if you see these guns and the assault.the rifle is quite effective.
=)

w
walkris 22.04.20

as precisely is called I do not remember, PP is a branch of the relics,
the only disadvantage is low damage.
from
pluses - rate of fire, infinite ammo, fast reloading!
+ if you have to put a mod on the homing ammo, then do IMBA
the whole game with only him, all other weapons useless and meaningless!!! Sit behind cover, without sight without exposing himself to kill enemies behind cover, when used properly.
and the name seems EQ

M
Madam Vyu 22.04.20

Played exclusively with an assault rifle, so that Phantom is not okay. The entire game with her gone.

z
zhekazloy 22.04.20

rifle
BLUE multi-purpose as in the parameters close to the phantom
disadvantages of peregre, radiation(so-so... has the resists) the shock path is NOT to PUT the (limited distance)
as the plasma (will explain below)

gun
it is not strange HORNET
put zamanabadi plasma - voila
ask why?
The hornet cut off the queue(for three rounds let) plasma flies slowly because it is easier to tip with limited turn
and of course there are no restrictions in distance, because a sniper just throw...
For a more murderous use special ammo(shock, cryo, incendiary)

Madame Vu
above wrote BLUE like with the phantom(aka Ghost) characteristics, but to be honest a phantom like and aesthetically))

PS - blue ray (incendiary ammo)
Hornet with homing plasma - shock ammo

S
Sidorovich12 22.04.20

ashleyalicia
Yah. Piranha the most. Close range makes in a couple or three shots of any unarmored enemy. Clip large still the same.

a
andryushindv 22.04.20

Second I do not remember.
Guns do not yuzayu.

G
Gregor977 22.04.20

ashleyalicia
And not only Dhana for example the Apostle, it is excellent in damage to the shotgun and I like the N7 Crusader is also not a bad shotgun, and accuracy and damage good:)

z
zhekazloy 22.04.20

Winnie-the-Pooh wrote:
AK-47 and Makarov =)
AK-47 never was the best, it serenace BUT a damn good and reliable
Makarov I beg of you why not Walter)?
from reality
Kel-tec RFB(our warriors bought HK G36KV XS...)
Glock 17

V
VioO 22.04.20

the Scorpio gun and rifle m-37 Falcon

S
ShellSPb 22.04.20

KOs the Relics just tough! and doesn't need ammunition.
Paddles made from a grenade launcher and what not to fear.
Pistols - N7 eagle

A
Anzhelika04 22.04.20

The executioner and hornet. The executioner can be used for a place snipers with 2-4 shots of any regular enemy makes. Rifles and shotguns are not fundamentally.

v
vitalik76 22.04.20

For starters it would be good to clarify where he was considered the best, in single or in multiplayer?

If single, everything depends on the difficulty level. Low equally well any weapon. If it is about multiplayer, everything is much more sad, because 95% of all trunks are dull and useless stuff. The trend only conqueror (the best sniper), Raptor (best assault rifle), piranha (the best automatic shotgun), claw (the best non-automatic shotgun), a hurricane (the best gun for a soldier at any distance), the equalizer (the best gun for close range and not for a soldier).

PS as For the weapons mentioned in the messages above. The Scorpion and the Falcon is quite a controversial units because MEA they actually shoot grenades, and explosive bullets that need to hit very precisely. The executioner, the phalanx, the mattock, walkiria is absolutely useless in multiplayer. Is it just fingers them otklikaetsya. The rattlesnake... well, it's been a little better, but still not a fountain. Dhana - could theoretically be good, if it had not been charged. The Apostle... almost the same as the claw, only much heavier. Crusader - no shotgun (no damage) and sniper (long range misses), a Prime example of that minus by minus gives plus. Blue in multiplayer, just a laser pointer that is only good for marking enemies spectronomy for subsequent blowing skills. By itself, the damage it causes. Braid - could be a variant of the equalizer without the limitations of distance shooting, if I knew how to automatically fire, but not able, so it makes no sense. Eagle - from the time of the M3 we know that this gun is a joke, which put the game just in MEA its characteristics are no better.

M
Master Ken 22.04.20

vitalik76
The eagle looked good on the turian soldier and sentinel, with the tuning stability could be used by other Persians down to silver, but in the MEA is a water pistol.

S
ShellSPb 22.04.20

Master Ken
You yourself a water pistol, it deputies of the archons took out two at once, especially useful in the beginning.

D
Denis G 22.04.20

On the subject - the campaign mode was standard Setelem and Executioner. No need to investigate, just in time to manage to upgrade. With the upgrade to 4 slots, you can hang everything you need for business.
The executioner is good because it is powerful and roomy cage. Avenger though weak, but rapid, with acceptable accuracy bursts, and full automatic. I do not know how anyone, but I my mouse all the hoes zaklikivaem mind :)
Still wanted to check in on a show in MEA Claw, in the M3 it is relatively successfully combined in himself the quality of the heavy pistol and a shotgun.

G
Gregor977 22.04.20

So well done the Moderators have deleted our shit, sorry for the unnecessary inconvenience.
The vanguard of this forum=)

On topic:
Denis G
And you're playing with a sniper rifle a black widow to ME:A?

z
zhekazloy 22.04.20

vitalik76 wrote:
Raptor (best assault rifle)
jahstice
IT's a snipe rifle. it is clear that in the cartoon the other rules but fuck you need it)? if content enough minemum on 120 cosop.and isn't it easier to play in multiplayer postrelushki clean?