3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 22.04.20 04:39 pm

Classes of members (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hello, I'm new to the game,I want to ask for help in choosing the class of your persoana and party members,as I understand the members can make any class any difference of who will be what class? and what better group to run? mage,warrior,assassin, gunslinger? please tell me
9 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 22.04.20

Well, I could advise the GG to do the Summoner and take him more then magic.
Sybil - she's an elf and her ability is +2 to dexterity. It can be done - Archer or blade of shadows.
FEIN - you can make a Inquisitor with a two-handed sword..and more emphasis on the fighter than on necromancy.
Dwarf (Beast) - either battle mage or blade of the shadow...

That's what a good example of a FEIN (or any undead) melee is, if you notice that he's in critical condition and is unable to treat this move, he can feign death.

U
U-Rock 22.04.20

well, Yes, I played an elf mage and got picked up Lois and make her a mage in the end we got two mage with the same elements( sadness. and the Prince and IFAN Ben-MESD who better to do that? in General, what is the optimal schedule?

K
Kind Ram 22.04.20

U-Rock
Well, I like this:
The red Prince - the defender;
GG gnome (custom) - Battlemage;
The lowes - hydrologist (healer, support, ice damager in one bottle);
IFAN Ben MESD - the huntsman, he's the hard DD against physical protection.

S
Sharg30 22.04.20

Why often vizhk as the red Prince do fighter? He is my bonus to INTA, and Laura he with demons coresense, and therefore banished. My typical Summoner.

R
RedPriestRezo 22.04.20

XS XS. My build:
GG - Huntsman\Transformation ( act 4 damage is 1.5-2K per hit, hits 3 times)
The lowes - the magician with frail
IFAN - priest with healing and necromancy( don't kill the monster, necromancy healer heals him 60% of the damage dealt, while he himself filitsa able, in the end, he was in me GG is more powerful, it is always latter focused on while IFAN safely dismantle all, because the notion 2K physical defense, 1.1 K magic defense, 60% othila, hand hits 2 times for 250-300 for the course with hands reginit yourself ~400хп if very tight, then throw themselves on the necro skill which does not allow to die 2 moves and quietly regenesis in HP is full for them.)
Sebbie thief, parses mages in the back for two times, especially the skill to cut the tendon, simply divine, in the beginning of the turn you throw in the threat, and while he comes to GG or magician, Paul of KHP will be given)

F
Faust_58 22.04.20

just starting to play. Is it possible to create from one of my members something like a paladin? Milesnick with shield, lechinkai, protective spells, buffs and MB something like that...And who would be the most went for this role

S
Sharg30 22.04.20

Faust_58
All things are possible. But then the damage not expect from him, and Tanavoli special too. Generally the idea is stupid I think, because the soldier on the front, and on a high level of complexity very quickly knock down the armor, and then the enemies start to show that they too have control. In the end, Hiller may be in the critical moment to be in the camp. +Need a lot of memory, but it comes at the expense of survival.

F
Faust_58 22.04.20

Sharg30
then who would choose to work with a horn? clean the tank?

S
Sharg30 22.04.20

Faust_58
You lone wolf play? If so, then perhaps the Archer with the addition of geomancy, to fill the battlefield with an oil rig to take the conversion and to grow wings. And if the standard group, I have just a simple warrior with a two-handed sword and necromancy, the horn with the transformation of a pure Archer and calling with the buffs(frail armor, etc.).
By the way has anyone tried a team of 4 of the summoners. I got all the dirt out. IMBA)