3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SGate 22.04.20 04:40 pm

How to customize controls? (Ori and the Blind Forest)

How to customize controls?
And someone running x360ce in the game?
31 Comments
Sort by:
p
pacantre 22.04.20

not working х360се. not working xpadder. more precisely works, but the game still detects the controller as a gamepad ! not help none of the emulsion! helped only using keyextender to configure the mouse to Claudia, but still cannot boost of energy by holding the left mouse button! in short, fuck knows dudes say it helps the Chinese adapter with Joey on the Curling joy with x's.

K
KonstantinE7777 22.04.20

x360ce not working, no x86 version or x64, sorry:( these games on the keyboard playing the idiocy. It's a platformer.

K
Killzombi 22.04.20

MNU EQ controller everything works fine except the movement of objects. in General, if you run the game while holding the shift key then climbs the settings pada. but I don't know what and how is not clear. solved the problem Xpadder. appointed to the bumper press shift in the program and the happiness of it) who doesn't know Xpadder allows you to assign keyboard keys to any button pada

S
SGate 22.04.20

The problem I have is that the joystick is similar to PS and it by the machine are given curves settings... Anyone know the layout understand that the square to jump uncomfortable the attack zero, and saves to make on the x is stupid.
It would be much more logical to jump on the x the attack zero, the save in the triangle
Xpadder all appointed as necessary, but now jumping Saulus and I hate it. Because the game simultaneously sees and keyboard and joystick.
How to: hide for-game joystick????

K
Killzombi 22.04.20

with the pad on the TV and finally relax) another wrote that 3d's good, I'll try
on one forum a guy wrote that he had a Logitech pad and it updated the driver to work
xInput file in the game, but he seemed to for beauty and not as responsive

v
vovadjo 22.04.20

I have another problem, actually the joystick treshovy SENZE, but surprisingly the game saw it and even it works, well almost everything, generally can't drag the items written, hold down the RT key+movement, pushing does not react, as well as the LT button also doesn't click, try the keyboard is the same action works and by the way the button itself working and what the problem is don't know, can someone tell me ?

K
Killzombi 22.04.20

vovadjo
read above, I wrote how solved this problem. I helped

v
vovadjo 22.04.20

Killzombi, actually I downloaded, launched, assigned and nothing (or I not correctly do something, or wouldn't help me.

K
Killzombi 22.04.20

vovadjo
if you did everything correctly then the XS. I'm only telling you what helped me. I pad works all right, except the bumpers. I do not remember how Xpadder-om to set and define your pad, did it long ago for something. config has only dabavil buttons shift and ctrl on the bumper, and kept everything. the main thing that it needs to be run!
by the way I'm not comfortable buttons RT LT LB RB appointed

p
pacantre 22.04.20

Killzombi
do not tell tales! xpadder not working! so it works, but the game still detects the gamepad as a gamepad and RT will pause!

v
viperink 22.04.20

well someone has gimped from PlasTech 4 you will help this program! http://inputmapper.com/downloads/category/4-ds4tool did the entry about her in his blog, modernizing rubbed all supposedly accepts no values....

S
Spirit485 22.04.20

viperink
thank you

L
Lunarin 22.04.20

For those who have problems with a GAMEPAD. Start the game with the Shift key held down. A menu will appear where you can configure the control.

T
Tatyana Tatyanovna 22.04.20

I just can't figure out how to put on the joystick to drag and drop items. There all marked with a template - it is not clear what to change.

w
wtf3d 22.04.20

http://forums.playground.ru/ori_and_the_blind_forest/reshenie_problem_s_upravleniem_na_starih_dgoystikah-856760/ in this thread wrote about a program that MapIT Claudia on the pad, you Can first sumapit her klawiatury button, and then start the game by holding shift and already maputi your controller for the game.
I have finally strange thing happened, my joystick, nvidia shield controller. When the game installed, just the buttons worked properly except for the drag-and-drop items, move the shift. Then put the prog and Samael buttons on the gamepad, everything was peachy. But after the passage of the water tree full of Shaytan buttons on your controller as if have changed, it's dumb that pressing the shot at the same time card appears, play is not possible. Now we have to peretaplivanii in the settings when you start the game...

V
Valik Ondra 22.04.20

it's simple - in x360ce even in help it is written - if you don't define a controller then try it in the game directory to change the name xinput1_3.dll on xinput1_2.dll or xinput1_1.dll or xinput9_1_0.dll. In the end I was helped by last name - now play with the gamepad without problems

f
fuldei 22.04.20

ori_and_the_blind_forest, you need to use x360ce version 2.1.2.190 and using it to recreate xinput1_3.dll after rename to xinput9_1_0.dll! then gestic finds and you can play.
thank you alicandro that suggested)
on the new version of the file xinput1_3.dll why it gives an error...

H
Hilton 22.04.20

fuldei
I don't know, was who taught him all the dances and broke 4 of the tambourine...

M
MrLefoK 22.04.20

I decided problems so ustanavlivaem two updade rutrekere , then download the emulator boksovskie joystick from here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37580572/blog/x360ce.zip and unpack in the game folder where the exe file of the game, then download the trail archive https://code.google.com/p/x360ce/downloads/detail?name=x360ce_lib32_r848_VS2010.zip&can=2&q= and there, run x360ce, a window will appear download settings from the Internet, download, if the joystick does not see that in the Advanced tab remove the tick to Pass Through, then custom joystick button after button, just to be sure, but the buttons will staratsa with the standard, so the buttons X Y B A put empty and the final touch you need the right trigger to move on the right bumper, here is more detailed instruction on work with the emulator

_
_Diamond_ 22.04.20

Valik Ondra
Kurosaki uasya! +