3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0K0C 22.04.20 04:44 pm

What is your favorite quest? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Write your favorite quest, and why it is such(complexity, unexpected turn). Please hide the endings of quests, or unexpected moments are marked SPOILER)))
If you are a fans of Morrowind or oblivion write quests of these games are marked as Morrowind or Oblivion.
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeraSP 22.04.20

Perhaps the best and favorite quest is... Crazy mind of course)

K
Krrrva 22.04.20

Blood on the snow, firstly you need to think a little and to be careful and not stupid to go to a marker. Also if you make a mistake and are accused of killing the wrong man, the quest will become active again when after a time back in Windham, the murders continue and will have the opportunity to finally catch a serial killer. I also remember the quest the conspiracy of the rogue quest develops interesting but alas, not enough variations passing and in the course of the quest like it or not become Pratunam rogue

s
saturn7774 22.04.20

Simply call stupid and ridiculous quests ... more of Them. :-)

Z
ZeonMatrix 22.04.20

The most interesting of all the quests when you first start igromaniyu
Photo
The chain opens a passage

In the maze of Windy peak

Outpost on the banks of the river. Later will come the understanding that this is Riften

Fight with a black man

And now, from the grain you stand the whole Embassy. Boring...

G
GeraSP 22.04.20

Although you may think that all the quests except Radiant quests good) Many will not concede, or even to superior chic with this side of the Witcher...

R
Rasvetribka 22.04.20

GeraSP
Witcher said that Skyrim thats really all)))

R
Rasvetribka 22.04.20

Of the quests I liked the quests for the Dawn Guards. Very fun to play from beginning to end and I just like this theme. Vampires, darkness. I love being a hunter of any creatures. And in this line of quests is very interesting and mysterious place.

a
aka_sektor 22.04.20

K0K0C
quest with Cicero. Cool.
Another branch of the thieves Guild. Fascinating. Compared to Oblivion of course... Kirilovskaya very short, and inferior in many ways.

r
requiemmm 22.04.20

Quests of the Dark Brotherhood:) Not to say that they are right masterpiece, but the General background of the infinite bring-bring look quite fresh. Also, the line of thieves quests was good, but the bugs spoil it. Then Mercer went pesadelo across the map and disappeared, stuck somewhere along the way, these two clowns refuse to go or go missing in the last dange...the dialogue not to be missed, and the head timer falls dragon, the tablet is not copied...Every quest in Skyrim has at least one documented bug.
In such oblivion, or rather on such a scale was not. There, I really liked this quest, too, from the thieves Guild, like the last, with a scroll in the Tower of White Gold and a single arrow, which is necessary to open the lock the first time, it seems to be so.
Morrowind was much more rich in different quests. The sculptor to look, after talking with customer through the flooded statue, the Netch with a fork to kill, quest to the Temple with a vow of silence, Yes, in a world where there is no quest marker...airtight complexity of the quest line on Solstheim, which is after the main game seemed to be generally impassable, The easiest quest in the world to receive a top weapon early in the game, the Rubik's cube for Kai, by which it was possible to pass eleven times and not notice, the machine of weather control and watch the city, naked Nord, and the boots of blinding speed...its own mushroom tower! The opportunity to buy one after appeared only in TESO and there is no levitation, the whole trick down the drain. Hoscheit and one of Gogotov that before the fight, poured the player, the type of meeting. Umbra, the Orc samurai. The last of the Dwemer. And in those days there were not so many bugs. I played Morrowind, bug remember as much as two. One of Gogotov to the ceiling stuck, I had to reboot from the console, and I've lost the away team in one of the sanctuaries, and he was fascinated by the constants in the ring. Remove the ring, the game crashes, had to find the sanctuary and to revoke his standing in one location with him. All.
It is impossible to explain what I liked...it nevozmojno to explain that we had just experienced. Then, in that world of huge mushrooms under a magnificent sky and those quests, the path to which lay in the South-West, past the rocks sticking out like fingers, a little to the left of the white guar.
Over the years of its existence, a Gazebo is nothing better Morrowind not created. And will not create.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 22.04.20

Perhaps the quest TB with the murder of the Emperor. Not to say that he's just crazy cool, but it's fucking murder of the Emperor - isn't it epic?

B
BarackKamacho 22.04.20

in Skyrim alas no exp quests in General,but there are mods on them

W
Waffen 22.04.20

Loved the quest with the mine Seats ( that even he would have lasted longer) and more of such quests.

W
Wild Rider 22.04.20

It is clear that many people here will write about Guild quests (dark brotherhood and thieves Guild, in particular), about the Daedra quests, half a dozen or a dozen of the city or of DLTS.

But here I will highlight the Pale Lady. (quest is taken in Frostmane) There is an interesting plot and ending.

R
RikoChiko 22.04.20

In Skyrim very short conversations because of this, quests are generally not remembered.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 22.04.20

A questing disposition. but most probably remember, the one where you have to return the Golden claw, especially the moment where twist stones and then the door opens. In this quest particularly Nitsche such, but he was my first quest, both began to play. And in the next few playthroughs of this quest still evokes those emotions in the first time. Because first probably.