3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimka_Play 22.04.20 04:48 pm

The problem with the launch! (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Go to uplay then the division games and then I press play and starts a white window. Then my mouse becomes another (as in the game), but everything is still white. Then click or just wait and writes The Division (Not responding) . Help! What to do?
104 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Shanish- 22.04.20

in General, it is most likely in the drivers, and probably the drivers video card, as I also check for any files you want the game and downloading Geforce expirience any more what this basically did, but it worked after all. Pokapaysya in Geforce expirience.

c
capral02rus 22.04.20

alexbars21
Decided as ever?
The game crashes on the warning about epilepsy, knows someone a solution?

D
Dimka_Play 22.04.20

-Shanish-
I was poking around all updated. But nothing...

M
MAXXXIMUSK82 22.04.20

Thank Podumaem
Yes everything related to the NVIDIA drivers - graphics driver, GeForce Experience, 3dvision, HD audio driver, physx etc.
Also I still use DriverSweeper_3.2.0, to clean residues of the driver.

S
Slava Podumeev 22.04.20

MAXXXIMUSK82
did not help apparently the computer does not pull. Generally shit

l
lexa13 22.04.20

I have to pick the documents in the folder my games/the division there in the config is the standard resolution 2550 1600 not adulates why are you suffering so this echinae,the problem is that after changing them,still goes outside the screen.
It may be necessary on. Purely for read MB will work? Author arrogant stupid shkolota brisol here...

D
Dimka_Play 22.04.20

lexa13
I mean
It may be necessary on. Purely for reading?

t
tySegall 22.04.20

hi all, does anyone have a similar error at the moment of connection ? How did You overcome ?

r
romero52 22.04.20

If the game is minimized, it helped me next... to Remove 3 of the configuration file in my documents in the game folder.
You can also try to enable compatibility mode in Windows 7 (right-click on the game icon)

Now servers on MW, it is necessary to wait

A
AntonSAE 22.04.20

clavary
many so, the server fell, waiting for

q
qwertySetUnit 22.04.20

AntonSAE
and MIKE 20240078, too, with servers connected?

E
Evgen Pavlov 22.04.20

the problem with white\black screen decided trail.the image in documents\my games\ deleted the folder tom clancy's the division beta. Then,in the game folder, set compatibility with Windows 7,and launched from the shortcut and the game decided to start.Maybe someone will help,if not-not much to lose.

D
Dimka_Play 22.04.20

Eugene Pavlov
Was previously visible window is white. And now the window is not present, but the screen is all black. Did everything as you wrote.

E
Evgen Pavlov 22.04.20

Dimka_Play
how many core processor?

D
Dimka_Play 22.04.20

Eugene Pavlov
2 :( And sometimes the game just minimizes and sometimes black screen.

E
Evgen Pavlov 22.04.20

Dimka_Play
then do the following. First again delete the folder in documents\my games.
then download this [Extreme Injector v.3.6.1] on the website there is section of far cry 4. Throw it in the game folder.After plug plug exe schnick v Injector.3.6.1,in the column instead of far cry 4 put the division and start the game

E
Evgen Pavlov 22.04.20

Dimka_Play
so all the signs because of the processor. The same nonsense a long time ago was with far cry 4,while sitting on 2 cores.

N
NIKL87 22.04.20

if after starting the game nothing happens, try to log in the game folder, set compatibility to win 7 and run the game via the exe in the game folder, not through Uplay

D
Dimka_Play 22.04.20

Eugene Pavlov
That is no way to fix it? :(

E
Evgen Pavlov 22.04.20

Dimka_Play
fix)what I wrote above then?)
then download this [Extreme Injector v.3.6.1] on the website there is section of far cry 4. Throw it in the game folder.After plug plug exe schnick v Injector.3.6.1,in the column instead of far cry 4 put the division and start the game