3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sater 22.04.20 04:49 pm

How to fill an ice Troll (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello, the question seems simple: how to fill up the ice Troll on the way to the rocks greybeards? Two blows of a Troll and I'm dead.
31 Comments
Sort by:
f
fog666666 22.04.20

you just have to pray to turn around three times and spit the Troll on the tail.

P
Pupsik 3D 22.04.20

Sater
Defined,young dragonborn.

K
Krrrva 22.04.20

Bow to help with the attacks if you attack move in time to the BB, take Lidino that would have been a distraction

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 22.04.20

Sater
Why create a topic if you can GOOGLE. Wiki to help:
Ссылкаhttp://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9B%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B9_%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BB%D1%8C_(Skyrim)
There is described way of dealing with it. Read:
The frost trolls are larger than usual, but slower. They are the most powerful and persistent of trolls. Immune to cold, so the best weapons against them are fire spells schools of magic Destruction.
With fire they are taken out EASILY.

R
RikoChiko 22.04.20

Fire and sword or run away.

K
KOLBAS 22.04.20

I have started to play these trolls and not just tortured.Then fortunately had the sense to go to the settings and there is just awful, the complexity of the average costs.I reduced to the minimum and after that everything went like clockwork.So that reduces the complexity of the min..

W
WeedJaeger 22.04.20

SAUSAGES
and what's the point of the game ?
just to run and all pass, it is not necessary to advise the person that liked you, and Yes, it affects a lot

R
Rottan 22.04.20

Sater
Type in the console tgm, go Troll and cancel tgm.

K
KOLBAS 22.04.20

WeedJaeger
No,the whole point of life, to spend precious time and nerves..........and in order to fill up the Troll in the game.So what?
I just proposed option and follow him or not, everyone decides for himself.Besides, in this game, Mona to change the difficulty at any moment.

n
nestrbob 22.04.20

Sater
In the beginning of the game , on a tip from Earl , immediately ran to the Greybeards ? Procacity at least until level 15 .

s
saturn7774 22.04.20

Change the difficulty of the game.

g
grothex 22.04.20

level 15 sword and a bow with fire enchantment. magic destruction fire. all the trolls are afraid of fire.)) well, the companion help. )

E
Egor Nevazhno 22.04.20

just RUN back past

K
Kyubi 22.04.20

you can just run away from him, though usually the main quests in the game perform has already pumped character and monsters in the game didn't cause you any problems.

R
Ringer_M 22.04.20

M
MelShlemming 22.04.20

Write in the console tgm

Q
QUlCK 22.04.20

Just go around or come late, when to pump

C
CaptainReks 22.04.20

Sater
On the left part of the rock climb and go around it.

R
Richards 22.04.20

You can use a bow with poison spiders that were in the beginning of the game, plus Lydia. And even to greybeards quests there are on the tree in Whiterun, then the crypt in Whiterun, the quest in the tavern on the lunar weapons, the task to kill Kamatu from Saydiyah, you can along the way to level 30 is easy to crawl, one to swing a weapon, generally a bow as a helper suitable for stealth, because this shit is useless and fires a very long time.

D
DarkMoney 22.04.20

Just use the flame, the fire they run.