3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 22.04.20 04:55 pm

How do you respond to people who ask "Why do you play?"?

Be it a friend, relative, any dick-with-mountains, knowing that I intensively play video games, is committed to, best to ask in the worst - to saponite my passion.
And you meet these bidloman that all day, turning on a radio, Pirat in TV and sitting on social networking sites instead of trying to learn new things, to create endless worlds and overcome challenges?
(any network nerds don't count, it's better to watch TV).
130 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fantasy Cat 22.04.20

Most people that I talk to, in reality, this is simply do not know :)
And those who know about it do not ask, for they play :)

r
rPeBoJL 22.04.20

at work many know. especially when the devils bring travel with which we are quite tightly rolled in the platoon. then it begins:
Spoiler

i
idiablo 22.04.20

I would say I want to be blind to have not taken into the army

W
Wing42 22.04.20

Why do people read books, listening to music, watching movies? Because he likes it, he gets some level of aesthetic pleasure. We should not consider the game as an alternative of his own life. The game is a spectacle, which is sometimes performed at a very high level, and can serve as great entertainment.
And for some people, which, in particular, creating games is not only just a spectacle. It's their bread.

T
T.T.G 22.04.20

Grevol
Recognizable character. The Games for life. And he's a nerd)

r
rosomaha7 22.04.20

Well, I'm 58 years old. Play games with open world. In addition to Skyrim.
I don't have a quality Repack these games.
And buy litsuhu - money= I'm sure! Because.. buying Dying Light on the disks in Ozon,
I resisted Steam = inet you see is not connected/and connected!
Also Far Cry 3 led.
Games such as Fallout 3, New Vegas =passed. p.s. 3rd person don'T play.

G
Grimreaper 22.04.20

Go on ...

A
Aue President 22.04.20

Anderby
I love you, monster, remember even under the old nickname, and what mrazik-mediocre anime you watched, too. So stop asking this question, I think already left, and accept that the problem is yours not just games. Correct answer: because I'm a wuss.

A
Anderby 22.04.20

And what my old nick?

S
S.t.e.n 22.04.20

All of you who wrote that answer, like ..Go to..., ..none of your business why I play.... ", etc.- a little don't understand the idea...Because it is not that which is left of the man that you pass you will be asked why do you play?... Imagine that you asked someone from the family -for example my mother...and try at least in the thoughts to reply to her -go on.....
And Yes... I Think the question topic is not relevant if you set the person up to 18-19 years old...-there is a period of podrostkovoy else...and the fact that the teenage is cut in igruli -not so catches the eye and doesn't cause any suspicion from the outsiders close....

7Rain7 22.04.20

S. T. E. n
I immediately the chopper hit in the head.

U
Uilenspiegel 22.04.20

How do you respond to people who ask "Why do you play?"?

A
Aue President 22.04.20

the bottom of the barrel

A
Anderby 22.04.20

So long ago already became true.

T
Timur Asailov 22.04.20

Elite User
well, the drug is not playing a drug in 2 drug of dependence Physical and psychological from game drug-1 psychological, and if in the first case, a person start up, you can stay consequences of the use (missing teeth, diseased organs, and so on ), in the case of gambling, more free time. So Your comparison is not quite appropriate, though I will agree, all done for the sake of pleasure.

N
Natasha Chernyshova 22.04.20

To the question why do you play?, usually answer that I like. And the man I am, by nature, a gamble.

N
NorthernSky 22.04.20

Should not the goat [redacted] - that's what I say.

A
Alex.Novikov 22.04.20

I usually this stage of the conversation somehow did not notice and immediately hear any condemnation, just grinning - Najera them to explain something? Just condemn usually vzroslyi Yes old. And a recent transfer there at some Russia it seems a mess because of Zhanna Friske. There are all the modern mology that is not thumps and not a drug addict and scum are sitting at the computer, clearly shows.

M
Mister Bog 22.04.20

I do not ask, I just say-zadrot and begin to laugh wildly, say I, as is now fashionable-strlen.

r
rPeBoJL 22.04.20

...that I have clamped in his hands, no one will ask and I will answer...