3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wickd 22.04.20 04:56 pm

+400% Mutagens (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys help plz I have a question. As to achieve the effect of mutagens by +400% as in the first picture (the Power of signs +390%) when I have the biggest mutagen with the same abilities does not work no more than +40% (second picture). Explain plz I have half a year already played in this system can not razobratsya. I realized that the bonus from the mutagen depends on the colors of the skills that are in the same group but how dobivatsya SUCH Bolshogo bonus like this I don't know, maybe there's a trick tell me plz.
20 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boogie___man 22.04.20

Most likely it is cheat. In the game such as it would be impossible to do.

w
wickd 22.04.20

Boogie___man
I too had thought that it was some kind of cheat, but I also came across the guides where I saw the same thing. So it seems this is not a cheat, the screenshot was taken from Wikipedia mutagens on the 3rd Witcher

W
Widukind 22.04.20

wickd
The maximum bonus the three skills of the same color with a large mutagen of the game is 60 % . For this we need active skills to deliver a fully pumped skill synergy. And the fact that the picture is cheating

M
Marquess 22.04.20

Is it possible somehow mutations Moro to do not 1 but 2? For example red and green? I'm talking about the circle in the center

W
Widukind 22.04.20

Marquess
Some mutations allow to use the range of skills the skills of the two colors. For example, mutation mutation of the skin allows you to use both red and green skills

M
Marquess 22.04.20

Widukind

thank you

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 22.04.20

what's the point in these cheats? that's never understood. put difficulty easy - hemorrhoids-less, and the effect is the same, but, in fact, even playing on insane, with +300% attack power you put down the game even on medium and easy difficulty and almost any enemy will pansotti. cheat for Chita. or is there some sacred meaning?

B
BadEvgen 22.04.20

Mod saw that allows you to improve the mutagens for several levels more. Ie blind from big huge mutagen etc, most likely it's a feature, but it's not exactly

w
wickd 22.04.20

BadEvgen
and you do not remember the name of fashion ? (just after the first screen, there in the cells of the mutagens are not the usual large mutagens, and some others which I have not seen)

w
wickd 22.04.20

All I found, Yes it is a cheat mod for mutagens

http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_the_novye_mutageny-116200/

B
BadEvgen 22.04.20

Well, Yes. If so. A natural way to achieve this progress)

B
Boogie___man 22.04.20

wickd
wickd wrote:
I too had thought that it was some kind of cheat, but I also came across the guides where I saw the same thing. So it seems this is not a cheat, the screenshot was taken from Wikipedia mutagens on the 3rd Witcher
Here you can see) Still cheat)

w
wickd 22.04.20

Boogie___man
it's not really a cheat to be honest, just added 3 additional categories for mutagens that also need to craft. But still it affects the balance very seriously

s
saa0891 22.04.20

wickd wrote:
it's not really a cheat to be honest
All that is not provided by the mechanics of the game initially is cheats.

B
Boogie___man 22.04.20

wickd
ie +200-300% to stats is not just cheat? Monsieur knows talky perversions.

w
wickd 22.04.20

Boogie___man
to make you need to beat the game at least once. And Yes, I do not deny the fact that they bring a little unbalance, BUT you can see it from a different angle. You can not dobivatsya effect 300% and to put only 40% in vanila and other cells to put the other skills that makes the build of the Witcher is very diverse. So we have to sacrifice the skill set or the number of bonus that we have received and using these mutagens coino to both.

B
Boogie___man 22.04.20

wickd
as if the original 60% to do. And 300 is not a bit - it's just Archidona. Even with anilinium stats can crowd anymore. I can't even imagine why this might be necessary.

w
wickd 22.04.20

And in addition to the ability synergy, how else can you increase the bonus from the mutagen ?

W
Widukind 22.04.20

in fact, even in a normal game without cheats on the death with the fencing Bild after 40 level one problem - it is boring that there are no worthy opponents (well, except for the final of the COP, but that doesn't change the overall picture), but even without the synergy, just with a 30% interest in big mutagens. What there 400%...

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 22.04.20

as they say in the old days when the cat nothing to do, he licks the eggs. when people do nothing, some write, others put fashion on cheats and cheats for fashion. I walked Witcher 18 times and I got bored. let's make a horse head from Geralt, Geralt the head from CRIS hairstyle from Ian, a dress from Triss, on feet Slippers with bunnies, a pitchfork and a fly swatter, and skills from imerica, potion of flying, God mode, one-shot phenomenon, enemies 10 times bigger and all the women in the game undress to his shorts, that would be a cool game, and those who do not blunt retrograde!!!