3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlueBlue123 07.10.19 02:40 am

Your favorite champion (League of Legends)

a
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
Medico della Peste 07.10.19

But I Rammus, IMBA tank, 8 games - 8 wins.Total: 34/8/86

n
nak3T 07.10.19

Kog MAV

M

Even Morgan good love to swing in AP-support for Ruth starts the involuntary mixing =P

A
Afour 07.10.19

Nunu ,face,teemo ,brand ,BB favorite at the moment , and the idea is bad Ciampi does not exist )

P
PanMonster 07.10.19

Renekton Nocturne Blitzcrank

W
Warface 07.10.19

I Rammus a little CORNER. - your hands or opinions is not an argument, logp-jungler, a tank-great initiator. Best thing about my performance is Cegat(tank), Karma(support), Annie(AP carry), Comav(ad-carry or as a hybrid).

D
DanilaDNL 07.10.19

And for me as Garen(tank), passive(cure) + all skills do not require mana, and 3 of 4 damage. Today never lost(and this is only the beginning), somewhere 6 games already won

H
HomaJr 07.10.19

I Tryndamere play(Tryndamere).Again skills without mana.There is a skill for treatment,there is damage to fleeing opponents to catch up.Battle cry reduces enemy damage,and if they are back(flee),something else and speed.At the end of the game,when level 18,seconds 10-15 calmly scored almost any mage or an Archer.Ran,chopper,punch,Crete,shot Crete,the enemy is dead.Now playing with friends against bots,so I have under 20 kills,Aristov about the same and no death.

V
Vortigaunt256 07.10.19

I like Heimerdinger and Twisted faith
The first makes all your turrets
The second great finishes

i
iNosferatu 07.10.19

Tryndyat, JAX, BB, Kylie and of course my favorite Anya ^^
emozN
For a referral link no pass :D

C
Crow26rus 07.10.19

Guys, I did the 20-24 level respected Tryndyat, Ouya and the like, but it's the characters (says my friend) all without a drop of romance Tryndyat fully mastered in 2-3 games, UI do a 15-16 minute of the first game you already know it better than the way to the toilet in his apartment. And if Tryndyat you can still find the option to get the interest from the game (to collect hybrid AP/ad with the appropriate runes and masteris), and the jungler from a bad (in principle at Hielo it only in jungle and take (if take all), then UY's kind of sad, it's a Champ with one Assembly for all occasions and one strategy: buy infinity edge, 2 phantom and Berserkers, engaged Ulta and pressed the right mouse button on the enemy that's the whole strategy on it to know more and don't need (though there's nothing to know something)). And as for JAX... nuuuu it's all very simple in the next patch from the game COMPLETELY clean Dodge)) here we look at the about of Jakov (if of course anyone will continue to play a hero who carried ONLY on oborote)).
And on sabzh... Talon, Vlad, Blasts, Nocturne, Sorak and eve (basically all my favorite characters except Saraki and Vlad (well, he's just kawaii;)) snowball heroes that adds adrenaline to the game)
If anyone has anything hurt please do not be offended (the truth is not offended;)), and take into account that first of all this is my PERSONAL opinion.

A
Ascellad 07.10.19

I love mages: brand, the Blasts, before Anya.

M
Minimum Rage 07.10.19

Only Evelina, only hardcore. The goddess of this game.

M

Eve is useless.

i
iNosferatu 07.10.19

Crow26rus
Direct hands any Champ can be learned in the first 15 minutes)

T
TheHolo 07.10.19

Medico della Peste
tell that to PrimaryKey Evelyn :DDD

Tristan, Wayne, Cassio, ireliya, Ari

S
SpeedDemon476 07.10.19

For me it is a very good Udyr.
If you can farm some creeps, then puts 1на1 anyone in a meat grinder produces consistent triple kills.
Many don't like the developers intended and suggested in the Internet the rocking when empty line pushes even without mobs, but a meeting with the champion kills him, he is a sort of tank-mage.
This swinging is wrong and DD-tank Udyr with ease pushes, gancet and tearing apart everything in sight.
Its the easiest opponents: Mi, mordekaiser, Katarina, Fiddlesticks and others, for the most part, all melee Champions.
Fear is only Adiru Carrie Ciampi and some assassins such as Shaco, for example, because it does not reaches them before they hide behind the tower, and damaged they have it tough.e recognized as
So Udyr is strong, though not recognized by players, Pro-Udarov very small and few know of its potential buildup

P
PublicBaron 07.10.19

Garen, Fortuna, Cho'Gath, Kog'mav, Graves, Nocturn.
Fortuna unik hell Kerry. Today played with a friend of primal. So it is Siliana Saporta wore it to hell Kerry. Put 450 hell for Tyco))So I want to keep up with Fortuna have collected in the tank. When damage 260, 4K HP and 220 armor is a killing machine)
And so all Persians are good. The main thing to have direct hands...

B
Bowie Darts 07.10.19

First played for Garen'a! Liked this character! Very good! But to buy it and decided not! After he sat down at the Warwick! A great champion I think! After two games at once bought it! And I do not regret it! Friends that play for the Pantheon and Shen! Also cool characters! Especially Shen!

T
TheHolo 07.10.19

Shen Pei
Garnier's Garnier.