3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Emmilit 22.04.20 04:57 pm

The most ridiculous, funny situation that has happened to you?

Write, laugh together :)
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 22.04.20

Attore first.I want to laugh!!

z
zdrastE 22.04.20

neighing donkey is smishno?

m
masha 22.04.20

When I jerked off in the bathroom, came father. He didn't say anything.
I even thought that he didn't notice. But I think, it was hard not to notice.

E
Emmilit 22.04.20

As once came home from school went and changed and I stripped down to my panties... and has not had time to wear home clothes and went to the kitchen to drink some water. As it turned out we had guests and then I was embarrassed))

T
The steep 22.04.20

Masha
hahahhaahhaha

W
Wing42 22.04.20

As a child, my bike fell. Would brains - all would be busted.

G
GeimeR1000000000X 22.04.20

When highly need the toilet, go to pee, sighed with relief, quickly went to the room at the computer and noticed that did not close his sidekick after low tide.. Sister was changing in her room, noticed it and Kaak began to laugh.. Now no hurry to go anywhere after using the toilet, and then have no idea what was going on, whether it's in a public place..

M
MelShlemming 22.04.20

GeimeR1000000000X
Personally, I before you come out of the bathroom two times a fly check. In General, remembered anecdote:
- The CIA has exposed our undercover agent.
- How so??? He was the best agent! As he slept?
When he came out of the toilet, on the way his pants buttoned.

r
rPeBoJL 22.04.20

recently I wheeled my bike along a country road. quite quickly down the hill rustled. overtook the cyclist ass... nice noting her winning the points... going on and see a flock of mongrels in the expression which is not a dual desire to read zadolbalsja to someone else. I pick up speed and at low level meet Shoe the brazen bark mug) then maneuver dodging the sunset on the other side... but the dog lost interest and ran away shrieking) remembering that goes back even some who I stopped to watch as four-legged Poskrebyshev will behave with her? RAID to torment? but the campaign of this young lady they have recognized and I grimace, like oops, then sank)

S
Sima4 22.04.20

Masha
When I jerked off in the bathroom, came father. He didn't say anything.
I even thought that he didn't notice. But I think, it was hard not to notice.

All I noticed. Will behave badly will tell mother and classmates.

D
D78L Secret 22.04.20

When you want to sneeze and can't.
Here is a direct kopitalno hate

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 22.04.20

I farted in the pool, but nobody saw it. If he had, then perhaps it would be funny.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 22.04.20

Masha
Dad then wall of malathi to clear forced?

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 22.04.20

Ridiculous and never funny. And ridiculous and shameful it was.

G
Garik Nevskoy 22.04.20

In 13 years, has successfully blocked a savory shot of my balls and saved the goalkeeper from the true goal. It was not to laugh, but the rest...)))

B
BioCommandos 22.04.20

>The most ridiculous, funny situation that has happened to you?

My birth.

t
the endless misanthropy o 22.04.20

BioCommandos
it was...not where expected?

Grevol
no more chasing dogs in the presence of women, this reduces the number of your possible intrusion

If we imagine my life as a house, it is a ridiculous situation it will be cement. But something descent I can only remember one in elementary school, there was some party or another event, but without a script. Classmates told what the verses were painted, and I said I know a ditty, the full text can not remember, but the ending was this: that our mom and dad do sports. Through the years I realized that the text was vulgar, the mixed reaction of those present adults was understandable.

B
BioCommandos 22.04.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Expected to appear on Mars and ended up here.

G
Gauguin 22.04.20

BioCommandos
BioCommandos wrote:
My birth.
It's never too late to fix it, the window is always open.

PS Oh yeah, it's a miserable joke, sorry.

s
s1ash 22.04.20

In 2004, Wanted to show off in front of the women on the bike. Fell on the asphalt so that snot wiping to the house.