3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgeN 1137 07.10.19 02:40 am

The club owners PlayStation 2 V. 2

In the previous topic had accumulated a lot of posts and so for a long time she was loaded and was not comfortable. Continue here.
87 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgeniyPS 07.10.19

Oh well, even though the handle of the kettle, most importantly, Sony!;-D

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 07.10.19

PSP2? Maybe спс2 (Sony Plastischen 2)?

E
EvgeniyPS 07.10.19

Oh well, even though the handle of the kettle, most importantly, Sony!;-D

E
EvgeniyPS 07.10.19

In General, here is what to advise: if you stepped on it probably pushed the head that holds the disc... to be repaired, a great mind is not necessary, just open the cover and slightly pull the head yourself, probably even notice how it will snap, should help... I already had to do friend, don't be afraid, it will not come off by pulling, important not much. And he will notice how cool will return to normal!;) And here that tell me she drives now scratches when he reads?

V
VetalMan23 07.10.19

The people, help plz. Brought on vacation lady PS2, played a little. Then a few days later tried to start MGS3, but saw only a black screen after boot. So it was with all disks. However, some of the games(quite a few) managed to run through ESR. Console model: SCPH-70008. Chip: Free McBoot 1.8.

E
EvgeniyPS 07.10.19

In General, here is what to advise: if you stepped on it probably pushed the head that holds the disc... to be repaired, a great mind is not necessary, just open the cover and slightly pull the head yourself, probably even notice how it will snap, should help... I already had to do friend, don't be afraid, it will not come off by pulling, important not much. And he will notice how cool will return to normal!;) And here that tell me she drives now scratches when he reads?

n
nak3T 07.10.19

Guys, can we now(2011 :D) cipant Curling 2? If so, where? Price and time of this process?

V
VetalMan23 07.10.19

The people, help plz. Brought on vacation lady PS2, played a little. Then a few days later tried to start MGS3, but saw only a black screen after boot. So it was with all disks. However, some of the games(quite a few) managed to run through ESR. Console model: SCPH-70008. Chip: Free McBoot 1.8.

D
DimSKnZ 07.10.19

Everything is possible in this world) Well, if you're in a big city you live in, the case then, to learn))

n
nak3T 07.10.19

Guys, can we now(2011 :D) cipant Curling 2? If so, where? Price and time of this process?

H
Hypersnack 07.10.19

Have a Plastation 2 there is only one drawback for its time - to find the drive is almost not real.

r
rus7701 07.10.19

will Vigilante 8na ps2?

D
DimSKnZ 07.10.19

Everything is possible in this world) Well, if you're in a big city you live in, the case then, to learn))

P
Palmont 07.10.19

License (black disc) Yes-disc - depends on procopova if you have a console.

H
Hypersnack 07.10.19

Have a Plastation 2 there is only one drawback for its time - to find the drive is almost not real.

E
EvgeniyPS 07.10.19

If the model is successful and good chip breaking - will go almost any Psone disc...;-)

r
rus7701 07.10.19

will Vigilante 8na ps2?

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 07.10.19

I have a PS2:
Spoiler
Spoiler also has a PSOne, Nintendo GS, Wii, Dreamcast Sega and Dendy.
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

P
Palmont 07.10.19

License (black disc) Yes-disc - depends on procopova if you have a console.

U
Uncower 07.10.19

Took somewhere in 2006. Gray Slim ka. Great console, still works.