3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wlados3d 07.10.19 02:41 am

Your impressions (Cyberpunk 2077)

I just love cyberpunk, and I hope that CD Projekt RED will not fail and will fit an adult game. I'm expecting a large open world, lots of quests and implants. I liked the new Deus Ex, but the world there were slightly closed and I was left a little unsatisfied. :)

What do you expect from Cyberpunk 2077? Unsubscribe in the subject.
121 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shiroichirou 07.10.19

Vlad_Epifanov
Download honestly?) Yes, we host, if I think the game is worth the money, I'll buy it) and dragon age(though the price is too high and I've cursed and screamed pluvials, but bought it), the Witcher and cyber punk is no exception, also buy

S
Shiroichirou 07.10.19

Vlad_Epifanov And Yes, to circumvent the protection, if so(do not follow the news) the same as the hack, the result of that is, and to play the pirates can

S
Shiroichirou 07.10.19

Vlad_Epifanov And Yes, to circumvent the protection, if so(do not follow the news) the same as the hack, the result of that is, and to play the pirates can

V
Vlad_Epifanov 07.10.19

Shiroichirou
to circumvent the protection, if it is the same as hack
Would defense is broken then we would have on a torrent would have been Lords Of The Fallen but it's gone......
So that protection still not hacked,just the pirates have found a loophole in the HS-origene and took advantage of it.

V
Vlad_Epifanov 07.10.19

Shiroichirou
to circumvent the protection, if it is the same as hack
Would defense is broken then we would have on a torrent would have been Lords Of The Fallen but it's gone......
So that protection still not hacked,just the pirates have found a loophole in the HS-origene and took advantage of it.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 07.10.19

I want to see the game
at least what it promises to do.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 07.10.19

I want to see the game
at least what it promises to do.

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 07.10.19

Epicly into srach type Deus Ex: Mankind Divided versus Cyberpunk 2077, Kappa.

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 07.10.19

Epicly into srach type Deus Ex: Mankind Divided versus Cyberpunk 2077, Kappa.

M
Misterix_max 07.10.19

The way it looked in this renderedop the trailer, the game in the world of blade Runner.

M
Misterix_max 07.10.19

The way it looked in this renderedop the trailer, the game in the world of blade Runner.

Y
Ya Betmen 07.10.19

Intense, rich in original quests, following all the cyberpunk culture well, just cool. Believe in the poles.

s
skif skifov 07.10.19

Expectations are high, hope will not disappoint the Reds (+HUCHU to SEE CRIS!!!)

Y
Ya Betmen 07.10.19

Intense, rich in original quests, following all the cyberpunk culture well, just cool. Believe in the poles.

s
skif skifov 07.10.19

Expectations are high, hope will not disappoint the Reds (+HUCHU to SEE CRIS!!!)

s
saa0891 07.10.19

More advanced and large-scale system development GG,what she'd be allowed to play in different ways and styles,and not as it was in the Witcher 3.
Well, the Project on level design specifically need to work that the location was a layered,interesting and complex,and not end with just a couple of rooms.
What would the world was alive,the war factions,corporations, among themselves,what would the NPCs more strongly interacted with each other,what would the AI was still more interesting than this dull as in the Witcher 3,when the monsters together almost as not cooperated and did not fight among themselves,moreover, had a very small radius of the habitat,it was enough to run off a few meters and the enemy fled back.
In all other respects there is no doubt that the Project will make a great game as the Witcher 3, they really grew in the game.

S
Setesh 07.10.19

Expectations are that it will be one of the best games in history, if you will be at the level of the Witcher 3 - not rolled

s
saa0891 07.10.19

More advanced and large-scale system development GG,what she'd be allowed to play in different ways and styles,and not as it was in the Witcher 3.
Well, the Project on level design specifically need to work that the location was a layered,interesting and complex,and not end with just a couple of rooms.
What would the world was alive,the war factions,corporations, among themselves,what would the NPCs more strongly interacted with each other,what would the AI was still more interesting than this dull as in the Witcher 3,when the monsters together almost as not cooperated and did not fight among themselves,moreover, had a very small radius of the habitat,it was enough to run off a few meters and the enemy fled back.
In all other respects there is no doubt that the Project will make a great game as the Witcher 3, they really grew in the game.

L
LenivyiBob 07.10.19

Do not know much about Cyberpunk, but wait because CD Project. For example, I'm not going to read the news on the following Pillars so as not to spoil intergu che Yes how will.
I hope with the money now they have no problems.
And I hope that they rot, and will not be absorbed scum. (accent on the I).

S
Setesh 07.10.19

Expectations are that it will be one of the best games in history, if you will be at the level of the Witcher 3 - not rolled