3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wlados3d 07.10.19 02:41 am

Your impressions (Cyberpunk 2077)

I just love cyberpunk, and I hope that CD Projekt RED will not fail and will fit an adult game. I'm expecting a large open world, lots of quests and implants. I liked the new Deus Ex, but the world there were slightly closed and I was left a little unsatisfied. :)

What do you expect from Cyberpunk 2077? Unsubscribe in the subject.
121 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 07.10.19

In General, positive. Shooting dynamic and sure to be a very diverse and tactical. The city is very dense and alive, and when I saw the flying doctors, has arisen the feeling that watching a movie ) but the effect of wow was not. Have shown in fact is not much and many aspects of the game still in the early stages, so that zhdems

K
Kassandra_Rain 07.10.19

Yes, this is not the final version, and there's still something to strive for, but I enjoyed it.

K
Kassandra_Rain 07.10.19

Yes, this is not the final version, and there's still something to strive for, but I enjoyed it.

S
Stockton_Slap 07.10.19

I shooting worried , pretty good shooting implemented. this is two times improved Deus CEN in the open world.

S
Stockton_Slap 07.10.19

I shooting worried , pretty good shooting implemented. this is two times improved Deus CEN in the open world.

D
Demon59901 07.10.19

lllKaSSandrAlll
I read somewhere that this build is exactly what they seek. Ie may be not only no better, but even worse. Still looks standards. As buffoon — nothing special. As an RPG — view. The potential is there.

D
Demon59901 07.10.19

lllKaSSandrAlll
I read somewhere that this build is exactly what they seek. Ie may be not only no better, but even worse. Still looks standards. As buffoon — nothing special. As an RPG — view. The potential is there.

K
Kassandra_Rain 07.10.19

Demon59901
It will be seen. Importantly, we have already seen how it actually looks.

K
Kassandra_Rain 07.10.19

Demon59901
It will be seen. Importantly, we have already seen how it actually looks.

737xcv 07.10.19

Total shooter: 1. See through walls 2. Slowing down time 3. Double jumps 4. Homing bullets 5. Directed ricochet 6. Stealth 7. To climb walls.
All this is a stupid enemy that is hiding behind cover and though there's a plus, not dying from one hit to the head. Yes, but these numbers...

737xcv 07.10.19

Total shooter: 1. See through walls 2. Slowing down time 3. Double jumps 4. Homing bullets 5. Directed ricochet 6. Stealth 7. To climb walls.
All this is a stupid enemy that is hiding behind cover and though there's a plus, not dying from one hit to the head. Yes, but these numbers...

I
Ilya Lyapin 07.10.19

for me, the main story,the rest is for 2 terms

I
Ilya Lyapin 07.10.19

for me, the main story,the rest is for 2 terms

s
salopic 07.10.19

Notice that the animation is sometimes jerky of some sort, including the GG. But this can be attributed to the fact that all there are crammed with implants, so, and move like robots.

s
salopic 07.10.19

Notice that the animation is sometimes jerky of some sort, including the GG. But this can be attributed to the fact that all there are crammed with implants, so, and move like robots.

S
Shock Burst 07.10.19

This game will break all!

S
Shock Burst 07.10.19

This game will break all!

Y
Yura Malikov 07.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
and where is the actual gta?? games not in any way similar
there is rather a style of deus ex, sutarsky part of doom, and part RPG from fallout

Y
Yura Malikov 07.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
and where is the actual gta?? games not in any way similar
there is rather a style of deus ex, sutarsky part of doom, and part RPG from fallout

Y
Yura Malikov 07.10.19

737xcv
right now I would be on Sims Vainio numbers that off in all games