3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sarahdorren 23.04.20 08:28 pm

Found both halves of the Anathema, you need to pass it Tarquino, but where is he? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Quest a Family affair
Found both halves of the Anathema, you need to pass it Tarquino, but where is he wandering?? The place on the map, near the churchyard, where he was now he's gone! The whole graveyard was spared - not his.
Help, where to find it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey84 23.04.20

sarahdorren
When I gave him the first part he said he would wait on the ship

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 23.04.20

What the hell? All pop up at the 50+ topics in the notifications?

I
Ivan Bystrov 23.04.20

0000Ptasha
Yes, some spam topics started today

s
sarahdorren 23.04.20

Yeah, he's on the ship, but the icon blocked by the sign of the teleporter, so he was not immediately notice

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 23.04.20

Ivan Bystrov
So these topics already for a few days, and come notifications about new topics.

A
Ayub_Black 23.04.20

sarahdorren
I have Tarkin is on the ship, right after I teleported to him, instead of having to be in the hold. However, even when I brought the second part of the dagger from archive, he took it, rejoiced and said, now what does he have on the ship, although at the time he was just on the ship. So the game is now a lot of bugs that need to be corrected.

W
Wanamingosz 23.04.20

Guys, if you do not take him? can you dazzle this Anathema?

A
Ayub_Black 23.04.20

Wanamingosz
He later he will give it, as far as I understand correctly from the fact that here on the forum said.

a
andrey leonov 23.04.20

Another option, when you can't find Tarkin at the churchyard. Remember, you did not kill you still on the ship, in the captain's cabin. I here the door to the cabin could not understand how to open, was angry, and there is little in this cabin what that muddy. And even insolent. Little thought was to kill him. But spared. Suddenly you're not as forgiving as most. )))

S
Shkudi 23.04.20

What is Anathema? here wrote that she is 1/1 strength - not for mages if she's an hour?)