3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 23.04.20 08:29 pm

Figurines for Triss (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How many figurines she take? You know the statue of the soldier, when Zoltan to krasnolud-antiquary come, as well as a statue of a nobleman, which gives the innkeeper in Novigrad. Is there something else?
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 23.04.20

Deliano
No.
Artifact compression is not the most common spell.

PY.Sy. For those who don't pay attention to nicknames please)

D
Deliano 23.04.20

:)
And in General, are there any other quests with Triss, which will be unavailable once it has been submitted?

s
strong.play 23.04.20

I will not say exactly.Although I am a rabid fan of the Witcher,and all missions and endings in principle memorized.Statuette of a soldier,the statue of the sorcerer.That's all I found.One of the other dwarves I think you find it in the quest, with cheese and dark whether the spell or power.Sorry I can't direct to remember everything.That's all.

K
Kostyan Morozov 23.04.20

Deliano
they are only 2 I remember for the sake of experimentation used the console and prescribed code and all the swag you could find in the Witcher, it seemed only 2 figurines

K
Ketik 23.04.20

That's right, for Triss only two statuettes

w
wizir14 23.04.20

Deliano<
I sent her and then to the battle of kaer morhen completed the quest with the statues.

W
Widukind 23.04.20

Deliano
Just figurines, you can spell and in the 3rd Chapter after Caer Morhen and Bald mountain. But krystal Philippi Eilhart you can show Triss just before the departure of the sorcerers of Novigrad. And save the magician with a bonfire at the gates of Glory and send it to Triss can, too, only after I Legalbuds, but before the ship sails wizards

D
Deliano 23.04.20

Okay, thank you all :)