3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 23.04.20 08:31 pm

Physical/magic armor. How does it work? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

As I understand it, until the enemy is physical/magic armor, it is pointless to beat skills, because no effect will be? A first simple attacks to remove this armor?
Something I this situation do not like. Good save.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

0000Ptasha
the damage will pass, but some debuffs there is(if he has no specials. obici), and armor is easy to remove surfaces. plus you still look the less armor and hit(for example against mages good horns)

S
Sprintin 23.04.20

0000Ptasha
there are skills which pierces through these Bronius)

d
dagdag 23.04.20

0000Ptasha
Skills also hit on the armor, but the effects do not overlap, it is made to balance classes because in the first part of the battle taxied mages, they could do with the enemy anything, nothing prevents a group of 4 mages to constantly freeze, knock opponents down, teleport them, etc

B
Blinkin 23.04.20

hover over skill - there is a string resistance and some type of armor
if skill, for example, demaret and imposes some debat - will write that resistance to Magic armor. And while NPC will be armor - debuff not to hang himself
most physical abilities, which is logical, physical resist armor (although there are exceptions, I do not remember as is called skill at the horns, he hangs debate 2, one of which is blindness, and this is the first debut resisted physical armor, and the blind - MAG)

S
Serge3d 23.04.20

The idea of extra armor is interesting, though controversial in some places. Makes the first move to acontrolling all enemies as they are you. Reduced thus in the random battles. Similarly, you can calculate how many times someone have to hit to stun or freeze worked. Well, for your armor you have to constantly watch the mobs love to the camp to throw