3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neirby 23.04.20 08:32 pm

Class features (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In the reviews I read that each class has a bonus +2 to characteristics (elves +2 dexterity, lizards have a +2 to intelligence). And in the game when creating a Persian about it, not a word. This is a bug or cut the bonuses ?
Now it turns out there is no specific binding race to class and elf for example can be both a wizard and a Ranger with the same success ?
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gryxa 23.04.20

Neirby
racial abilities very much to solve)better to read about them

I
InSaneJeSter 23.04.20

The undead are strong and almost everywhere can live(no) but if I see your face you have perezagruzite, - Fane has strong ability to roll back progress, and most significantly they change appearance and RACIAL talents and skills.

N
Neirby 23.04.20

And racial bonuses +2 to characteristics or were they removed ?

S
Serge3d 23.04.20

Neirby
Racial bonuses + characteristics no. Each race/ready character has 2 pre-selected talent (+5 Crete/zombie/+1 the knowledge of the legends, etc.) and racial abilities (bleed, dragon's breath, an extra turn, etc.). Well, in-game differences, the type of eating of corpses of elves, hat of disguise undead.
Differences in race, there is a very strong and interesting, but not stupid +5 strength to orcs, +5 to agility ones as the humans