3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UltimatumPC93 23.04.20 08:32 pm

Collect your PC!!

Guys, this topic. I estimate myself a bunch of PERC+video card AMD Riesen 5 + gtx1050ti. What is the motherboard in this bundle necessary and what is BP power?
Thank you
57 Comments
Sort by:
M
MODERN_GEAR 23.04.20

UltimatumPC93
1050ti wise standards, and not strained, not even warm. A percent if not a top game to play without acceleration pulls on hurrah. Well, unless of course you want the ultra in the demanding games to hang out, you can overclock up to 4.1 Hz it is enough, in my experience, and accelerates through the BIOS, and how to do it read on the FORUS specifically for need percent with caution, but it will burn everything.

L
Len4ik00N 23.04.20

Flokkkis
if you're talking about corn on the dispersal of the cores up to 5GHz, then Yes - it makes no sense, besides his mate. the fee is likely to burn with percent than to take such a frequency and ahlad expensive need. But, if you approach the process with intelligence and without fanaticism, the profit definitely will. To expect that all games, instead of medium settings, go for the ultra, certainly not worth it, but tutterow and the Frisians will be much less, respectively, to play will be more comfortable.

W
Wolf347 23.04.20

Len4ik00N
This is equivalent to what exactly to overclock and what methods that was really good.

W
Wolf347 23.04.20

MODERN_GEAR
In our time, has long been modern also nothing burns. Com just simply go to the restart or will inform myself in different kind of applications with errors, crashes, blue screens. Damn, this is how to overclock, so everything was covered with flames)))) I Exaggerate of course, but still, when I was experimenting with my computer, it was eventually only samisoni and blueprints, but no more!

W
Wolf347 23.04.20

Overheating or exit of individual items on textolite Board vidyahi, nurse down through the acceleration and lobotomy crystal main boiler (percent) ultimately combustion is already in the past. Well, if PERC or something else to put on the stove, then clear the result)

M
MODERN_GEAR 23.04.20

Flokkkis
is turned off the temperature sensor (well, it's really stupid), and sometimes he fails, and luck breaks a cooler, then expect trouble.

U
UltimatumPC93 23.04.20

Flokkkis
No, well not, not to bother, but max graphene squeeze of the games exactly priority no. Konsolota well not bother with the game. So I'll be fine with normal operation of the game, without any zagrosek because of my hair. But initially the question was another, what mother and BP is needed for specific devices. It's going on guys I started to explain the nuances and possible variki combination . for what it many thanks! Here I for example know that the mother I can not buy, to save on memory even, and the money be spent in other segments. But if you would advise or that the geek who needed a kidney, I would have left the forum with nothing)) here actually, but then why need a forum if they like you and begin to fill that nischebrodstvo, etc.?)

W
Wolf347 23.04.20

UltimatumPC93
what nischebrodstvo, etc.?)
Where did I say that? If the game is not the priority, it can be great to save money and get the normal bake. It's not nischebrodstvo. So the priority is something more global than a mega gaming PC. Then there are those individuals who so advise, that ultimately, the new pitch will bring more headaches than comfort. I recommend you to go to Over another, there are not enough decent guys who will help you. But then again the PC and you need not a game, I think you can be an easy task to cope with, that is to pick a budget option.

W
Wolf347 23.04.20

UltimatumPC93
If you bought the game is baked, then you could be of great help, where to save and to over maximum graphics with all vadimcha hairline and in addition without brakes. Myself recently bought the game baked. Happy as an elephant)

U
UltimatumPC93 23.04.20

Flokkkis
I'd collected the computer for$ 3000 , but I don't have much extra dough, so gather one that you can afford without compromising in something else. But the typewriter there too, I don't need, right?)) I'm with my gt440 three years in box normally lived in, by playing what they want. Yes, 2014 has started with a tambourine to dance, now all the novelties do not watch)) but I think you are overreacting by calling 1050 is useless(or something s like that). I think three years on I still play it) anyway, still thanks for the advice)

L
Len4ik00N 23.04.20

UltimatumPC93
UltimatumPC93 wrote:
But if you would advise or that the geek who needed a kidney, I would have left the forum with nothing))
this, too, he was)))

U
UltimatumPC93 23.04.20

Len4ik00N
Ahah) well, the more))

L
Len4ik00N 23.04.20

UltimatumPC93
now on the outlet фх8300's only worth 300 UAH. more фх6300. If you still decided not to change the Mat. cost. Speaking of which: it supports the 8300, but the TDP level of this percent. already very close(like 6300), so about a substantial acceleration of processor cores can immediately forget and it is desirable to provide good air circulation inside the case - the motherboard of ASUS bridges themselves are quite hot, and the rest of the components of this worse will not be exact.

U
UltimatumPC93 23.04.20

Len4ik00N
I realized, I will consider. Thank you)

U
UltimatumPC93 23.04.20

Len4ik00N
Look, can be added in the VC? A few clarifying questions still remained) vk.com/ulti_rapru

T
True_Rivethead 23.04.20

I knew that there are some nisuki sit.
But never imagined that so many of them here.

W
Wolf347 23.04.20

True_Rivethead
Not everyone are two to four Titanium XP. It's not a Bentley to be, these computers are more expensive goraaaazdo such komplektacii!
One thing some nischebrodnogo comp for a hundred Grand (don't forget about the dollar!!!!!!) And another thing when one video card is only about a hundred, and their...... Plus the rest of the details!