3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iamviktor 23.04.20 08:33 pm

Burning question (Diablo 2)

Hi all, smyslenno to impossible, BUT! I have a question. power wig, 5 times in a row Ural Hel rune
A good rune! a great rune! I have nothing against, but I want to ask. What is the mechanics of the loss of runes on our beloved server? Came across this happening before, sometimes the polls drops rune Io Bilet Ko.
Coincidence? Just interesting mechanics. 1/11 or something twisted! Again, I repeat, I'm not complaining, and certainly not asking for changes in the HF drop (in this post). The ADMINS will explain the mechanics of the drop runes from HF!!!
36 Comments
Sort by:
i
iamviktor 23.04.20

Thraex pig
no Normal knight beating on the classics) just to collect the pebbles

O
Obsessed 23.04.20

with 6 other wigs(42 mule) do nothing (no ist or gul), only mal-s fell several times
LifeSQL more correct to write nothing good.

Just interesting mechanics. 1/11 or something twisted!
iamviktor, admins here have repeatedly said (three mouth) that the game mechanics is not commented. so the answer will be. loss 5 in a row is fine everywhere Hel. the loss Io Io Hel Hel Hel Hel would just be more likely, but the attitude would be the same, right? ;-)
nm not all of the beats on CL.

T
Thraex pig 23.04.20

iamviktor
Yes, this is understandable on the classic beats.Just saw that there Firk wrote above about knight Runci)

L
LifeSQL 23.04.20

iamviktor
As it turned out, on average, at a distance still 0,85-0,9 gula, but not 1. If you take the calculations for drops and parkovogo, we have about the same level.

Thraex pig
Of course the amount is considered drones.

Morality, what guys, there's no 1/11 randomness:)
Feeling that drop with a probability of 55% is sought from hell to um, and 45% drop from Mal to gul. Something like this)

O
Obsessed 23.04.20

Drop with HF defies logic, and randomness.
Morality, what guys, there's no 1/11 randomness:)
LifeSQL, breaking stereotypes! )

L
LifeSQL 23.04.20

Obsessed

yeah, good point)) these 2 phrases perfectly complement each other.

A
Archon Guard 23.04.20

the feeling is that I'm on track without starting to play again!!!!!11111

O
Obsessed 23.04.20

Archon Guard you just willfully a fan of freebies, you don't belong on a glorious Pehe! ;{

A
Archon Guard 23.04.20

Obsessed
after playing a fan of freebies, you don't belong on a glorious Pehe! ;{
this could be true, but I don't need freebies, I'm all for diversity and for the improvement of, and not repeated from one season to the endless farm of one and the same, it's not a long game of chess - where each party is unique in his moves, despite the relatively small variety of pieces on the Board, and in D2 just weight compared to the chess of the different pieces, but somehow the monotony much more
I think this is because something new can be introduced not swap terms, and only introducing them from the outside

I
Immense 23.04.20

Archon Guard
Archon Guard wrote:
I think this is because something new can be introduced not swap terms, and only introducing them from the outside
g_n wrote:
innovations, if you will - can be associated with the increase in the number of ways to achieve anything, but new ways will be faster than the old, and added solely for diversity, and not to someone has become easier/faster.
As you can see, it is only on the permutation of locations.

O
Obsessed 23.04.20

Archon Guard, you sho, don't they have jokes? ))

O
Omgstyle 23.04.20

probability is not prediction! 1 to 11 all right. but it's all in the distance. and the distance is 100k. well, or at least 10K

O
Omgstyle 23.04.20

and so it is possible with 4 perique ist to fuck. it's all volish small deviations

O
Obsessed 23.04.20

Omgstyle can and 4-5 drones in a row to catch. only topic for this one will not create.

M
Mareenus 23.04.20

Omgstyle
And this despite the 1-11. What can we say about high runes, where the ratio of 1 to 1000000, and the people after 100 runs finished some conclusions.

T
T-Fox 23.04.20

If I'm not mistaken, the chance of hela 5 of 5 are 1 in 160 000. TS top loser =)