3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 23.04.20 08:34 pm

For whom are we playing? (Borderlands 2)

For someone who plays and for what reasons?
57 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karasuba 23.04.20

Zero started to play for him only because of the sword.The video was super.But the game looks dull.But the class still did not change.

S
Skri 23.04.20

Siren.Used in the first part.
It sucks at first was because all the branches were peremptorily skill and nothing gave.Then decided and pumped less.
Think then for a soldier to play.

Z
Zee NemetZzZ 23.04.20

Akston - it turely very helpful in battle, and the bonuses to grenades is good too.

t
trustedSunbro 23.04.20

Passed first AXTONE, accustomed to tubelike with the first part, and soldiers with avtoregen always good and corelca with missiles tearing :3
The same went for zero, a very interesting class that crits with a sniper rifle gives excellent melee can hit, and skill will help to slip away from the battlefield :3

K
KostaRPK 23.04.20

Zero, I love the rifle, but a plus to critical damage just fine.

N
Natasha62 23.04.20

And I for Maya! Like me )))))

L
LightHOwUSE 23.04.20

Onli Zero. Only Mordecai. Onli sniper scope) :) I can't understand shotguns, and assault rifles when there's a fire-breathing revolver and rifle) :)

C
Corrosion 23.04.20

Maya. Reason: reference to the class (Lilith in the first part).
The Following Axton/Zer0.
For Salvador will not play (reason: mug/growth/skills did not work).

d
demoncool07 23.04.20

Noticed a piece, a lot of fans of zero. When playing in coop, probably every 2nd plays for him. He also play, however, I realized one thing, the assassins - a very weak class. Very vulnerable. Melee mobs LVL 50 endure my Persian just so shock with 5-6, while the Persian is dressed and is wearing legendary gear. Actually, as I noticed, all the assassins, with whom I played in coop die the same way. While the siren or commando remains alive even when in the midst of enemies. So the only way for zero sniper, and pumping the appropriate skill. Play ninja pointless, killing just ordinary enemies, bosses and bad ass have no teeth. And critical damage from sniper rifle with straight arms can reach impressive sizes, and if we play skillfully, we can kill all the mobs on the spot.

P
P.Avis 23.04.20

The single - assassin. The closest to me that is the style of the game is from afar with a sniper crit to beat.
Co - op- commando, and siren. But since the op already ukomplektovana and there is already a siren, the commando, is preferable. Why? The team needs an Outpost to which in case of danger you can move, or you need a fence that will allow you to move away and regroup.

S
Stics08 23.04.20

Siren. Ideal for singles and for co-op. In the single and themselves to cure can, and slapped on the teeth. The group treats all in a row and spontaneously zastavliat on the screen to blaze enemies. Good against groups of enemies. Fun class. Priority - Cataclysm branch, and the branch of the Hilerstvo. Weapons - PP from Malawian.

R
Rudi937 23.04.20

Chose zero, but I can't decide what branch to pump, norms skills are scattered, the initial full Gono, in General, someone tell me, what branch it is better to pump.

D
Dagetto2010 23.04.20

Campaign for El Salvador's play

A
Ayrat333 23.04.20

Zero with pumping on melee.

_
_DooM_ 23.04.20

Руди937
the middle and right branches shake and be nize!

S
Slawa135 23.04.20

Dwarf:)
He just liked me.

M
Maelwenna 23.04.20

Brick. Salvador. Fat boy which, Berserker. The first passage, yet like to play easy beginner. I don't know many fantasy games like dwarfs (the dwarf ladies, as TAO), and it was decided not to change themselves.

K
Kote Potaskun 23.04.20

All except zero defective some akston - cheat choice, Serena - treated iridium, El Salvador - just an imbecile of some kind... only the Assassin liked it, though there it is necessary to think...

G
Gutseen 23.04.20

For El Salvador.
mobs besieged in baziliarnah sizes-> take 2 shotgun with rate of fire and clip of 20 -> PRESS F -> HAVE HUN! TRTATATATATATATATTATATATATATAA
it doesn't help. take !!!2!!!! RAKOTINCI to pump and reload speed
?????
PS after it, usually a location similar to the place of mass slaughter.

A
AlexZebol 23.04.20

Akston - most, as for me, effective and useful class in the game. Although I first used a soldier to play... Sorry, that sentry ammo and health does not give.