3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eligos 123 23.04.20 08:40 pm

Your attitude to cheating (Warface)

Your attitude to cheating in the game!?
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 23.04.20

Eligos 123
It depends how the question is asked. I have absolutely nothing against cheats in single player games, especially if you just want to have fun and get new experience. In multiplayer games to cheat codes a negative attitude, but then as they say the two ends, or, again, a ball, or business. Regarding cheats in warface, then between neutral and negative, personally I don't very often come across, but if caught, then a request to ban them write out the whole clan. The rest usually either less incriminating, or playing a game, which even with can't make a worthy competition.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 23.04.20

Cheaters in a fun game that's fine, because they can kill the entire game to break the statistics of the players good to roll with a flaming fart.

e
ersh_riba4 23.04.20

CHEATS AND CHEATERS are ruining the entire game..................

E
Edrian Cheyz 23.04.20

Cheaters have almost no effect on fun game play and so bhagavana and lagusa. The problem with ping, hanging kits,cheats from developers)))

E
Eligos 123 23.04.20

Adrian Chase
Is not affected? And when you go to RM, and the opponents of the diamond respawns with the brainiacs Bach! It's your right?

-
-smertnik- 23.04.20

Negatively, to icon MRAC cheaters somehow did not care, simply because they have not met, but after the latest update kapets full, the RM has become impossible to walk. And a friend once decided to play around with cheats so he's got all accounts blocked, but based on don's 10K.

A
AXDX 23.04.20

Negative. Despite their vaunted darkness, Chickasaw Warface insane. At RM after a 5-4 League they don't even hesitate, and hem in the open, and some are so sure of impunity that openly write about it in the chat. Barely made it 3 League I realized that the project is nothing to save, although at its core it's a good game. Stata is rapidly falling due to chitaka, ie sorry by silovym rhombuses and urchins)). I'm starting to get tired, but I'm not tired), is thinking about leaving the project,(playing more than 2 years) because to tolerate it stupidly tired.

S
Sasha Pirogk 23.04.20

I hate cheaters who agree put like!:)

s
sashass931 23.04.20

Idiots who have no brain

E
Eligos 123 23.04.20

bomber-
Your friend will be a bitter lesson.

p
p.zemlin97 23.04.20

if pve with a push stroke what is in principle neutral but on ERW .... create a separate server and let them cut freaks

T
Tim S. 23.04.20

very strongly against the use of cheats in a fun game to play that is not possible I already forgot what RM

X
XattaB 72 23.04.20

It is necessary to choke the bastards with cheats!

-
- Nazar Petrov- 23.04.20

Extremely negative, and generally cheats shake those who do not know how to play or those who want to annoy other honest players, and all these cheats just spoil the game

I
Ilnaz Sahabeev 23.04.20

cheat is so doign in sports

E
Eligos 123 23.04.20

Hand them to otbivat

L
Lifariya 23.04.20

Cheating once all the fun of the game disappears.

m
mehbat 23.04.20

If it doesn't affect the game of other players, please!!! Otherwise, cheats for shabozovich.......

J
JOKERIVAN 23.04.20

Well, in multiplayer games of course positively, how else can you relate to the cheating, it's so great when you and your team screw without lubrication, but in solo it's different, now games one the left leg to pass, so all okazualili, therefore, the cheaters in single player games, only Smer
Spoilergate in every multiplayer game there is a character that asks a opinion about the cheats......
I -are you an idiot???
Eligos 123 - and that you can not ask???
I -ARE YOU AN IDIOT????
Eligos 123-Yes, I just wanted to ask!!
I -you're an idiot...
Spoilerphobe all the unsubscribe in the subject, it's like a roll call of the gifted, of course, there is no one who would play against cheaters and would be satisfied with the game who will appreciate the fact that you cheated in the game, especially in the open, and according to this all here say the obvious, that it is pointless
Solanoideae, Yes, I too razumot, once unsubscribed immediately, but the burning is not less than the cheaters
Spoiler the funny thing is that these topics. cheaters and create evidence of course not, but Chuikov tells

P
Pixel Dragon 23.04.20

Have Brasil the game because of this