3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vishez 23.04.20 08:40 pm

Who better for a single game? (To play clean 1 character) (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Actually a subject. Which class will survive one against all enemies? Of course, plans to take at the beginning of a Lone wolf.
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightma[R]e 23.04.20

Regardless of what difficulty you play. On a sophisticated level, how could you not try to solo you will not pass, at least from the beginning for sure. Maybe there is somewhere near the end when the multiCLASS over soldiers will, but also doubt.

m
mrKaktak 23.04.20

Vishez
lone wolf is designed for two

S
Shkudi 23.04.20

Vishez
Play on the classics pyro-necro. Ran into two the magician (the second was pyro-Geomancer), but it was too easy, and especially necromancy almost never used due to the fact that my Foundation did not pokusili...
So refused party members and the game as they say played.
Why pyro? First monstrous damage (the biggest in the game of magic). Secondly, compared with the same thief who kalapet one goal - we can kill the masses. In the third - buffs. They are very tasty.
Why the necromancy? Most importantly why take necro is Neues 2 moves( just cheat). Then there is of course Otar-replacement hilu. Death wish is one of the best skills - if you lower the HP to 1% can literally double your damage. Bony cage - if a lot of corpses - gives tons of physical protection at a time. Bone widow - a top pet, Yes beats Viseu that is not convenient, no Spash as the same flower. But the attack, survivability much more than the same cattle.
In the main walked.
The only disadvantage of the build - as soon as we meet opponents with immuno or more resist to fire - just like possobility will not happen. But we come to the aid again necromancy. As attack spells hit with pisoi - and opponents who are immune to FISA I have never met a beat that is a widow - and it is much better I think than any other magic school that also could face resistance. Talent: Savage number (required),unity with the elements, long arms. Rest optional.
Here is such a mini guide.

A
Ali Aushev 23.04.20

Vishez
If you have a license can in the workshop to download the mod allows you to play alone

S
Sprintin 23.04.20

a Summoner tank

F
Folko-ven 23.04.20

I'm solo on the tactics for the undead necromancer of hemanta (with a slight slope in hidrosis).
If things get really bad, make a puddle of poison and pretend to be dead in it. :)