3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy Hunter 23.04.20 08:43 pm

The passage of no-kill (Dishonored)

The developers kept their promise? Is it possible to beat the game without killing anyone? Or still there are places where you have to kill someone? For me is very important
122 Comments
Sort by:
B
BupTy03 23.04.20

Stun her and get the guy on the boat. I did that.

a
astrozombie 23.04.20

Gromgol
need to find a man,who will take her on the boat

G
Geroy Donbassa 23.04.20

went through the game slaughtering everyone, damn I'm cool :3

D
Danny Lamb 23.04.20

SPOILER passing
If you poison the plant Lekgowa(by order of the old woman), then in the trail. mission you will have to find the codes to the safe. If they send him(and not to Rob yourself safe, but the robbers better not to kill), it will help to kill Pendlton not resort to violence at all. But Emily save still have.

If you help the old woman of course in the beginning of the game to kill bandits Lekgowa and poison the distillery, then later Slackjaw will be captured by the old lady in the sewers. If the old woman to kill, the Stranger(the Ghost who comes while collecting runes), something negative will freeze. Don't know what it will affect.
If you kill Slackjaw, then... you get the rune. However rune you could steal, then the Ghost will not be pleased.

No, I do not understand how does the help the old woman in sewer drains? And what a negative impact it the Ghost? What will happen if you do to piss off the Stranger, killing an old woman in the beginning?
Somewhere wrote that while in the sewers(the final close), the hero will start (mescaline) trip.

B
BupTy03 23.04.20

Danny Lamb
Learned the code to the safe. Robbed the safe. Gave the password slackjaw and he still astrostl brothers. Only in the sewers when he is in chains, he says - Oh it's you the you lying(something like that)!

N
NightHawkreal 23.04.20

The way to remove from the scene is sometimes easier than to kill.

F
Festr.. 23.04.20

There are many liars: I was not killing. Well, most of it. A pair of killers, the mourners in the beginning... And that's all.
How to put in jail the last villain?

R
RGC 23.04.20

Festr..
you can complete the game only stunned one person in prison of the first guard. ALL. after this is complete freedom or no one at all can not touch, either to exterminate all life. for that I thank you.
although no, I lie. at the end hemloka have to stun to open the door to the room Emily

F
Festr.. 23.04.20

Scopolamine
As it in jail, you ask? He said, Well, kill or put in jail. He ran and ran, but did not understand how it from there to the prison to drag.

B
Bombardirovschik 23.04.20

what a joke to pass without murder?Nafig then grenades,mines,tanks of whale oil,and finally the crossbow,which learned to shoot a sniper.What kind of assassins that will kill and proxy heat the rakes.It is the speculator,not an assassin.And I understand not to kill women,children,civilians.But thugs who want to assassinate you,all sorts of psychopaths and palusami a sin not to save from temporal existence!
even supernada Batman and I can beat your enemies by any means at hand,making them handicapped!

b
bukowski 23.04.20

Without killing is boring. But I killed only the main objectives.

D
DeM1_cool 23.04.20

complete at stealth ,it is impossible,
you can pass only single missions,enemies, you can put down,but there are missions where you are forced to kill!!!

F
Festr.. 23.04.20

Bunt
To kill? For example? I'm any target not killed(well, the executioner is not the main goal. And scared to the point that just a plant for the production of bricks was not...).
And I'm not kidding.

B

Festr..
Well, if not to kill then weapons are not needed in the game and half of the abilities.And do not need money,as for them buying ammunition in the ground and the twists on the barrels.
If not wet with all the bells and whistles we need only quiet the rags and quick swelling.)))
Yes, and dumb as to run away from enemies,having the barrel and the blade arms.(((

F
Festr.. 23.04.20

innervizionman
Well, nobody is forcing you to be good to you. I went for three reasons: this would have wanted the Empress, my humanism, the ending.

G
Gromgol 23.04.20

Bunt
Maybe... it all depends on the desire, the mission just takes 2-3 times longer, but it is real... in stealth the most difficult in my opinion is the Sunken quarter, and lighthouse... more all this time spent. Well, unless you're about delirium, what by all has passed and no one noticed... no stun or dart - in some places not enough, the main concern is not to raise... that successfully completed recently. In this game, stealth is without detecting your presence, and cleaning the bodies of stunned/put to sleep.

S
Serjshadow 23.04.20

Here is one example how you can pass the level without touching anyone in its path)

B

Festr..
and I think that if stilnovo to pass that many things such as safes,notes,runes,just going to waste,I have not once had a case when the jumps in the room with the rune and there is already assain is with the barrel or crazy survivors with the sword.Any of them has to be wet otherwise the rune to pick up.

T
TillmanKilla 23.04.20

Pereproshel the game without killing, and got three achievements : ''Clean Hands'', ''Shadow'', and ''Ghost''. No one was killed, and almost did not stunned. Played the ''High''. The biggest hemorrhoids was ''the Flooded Quarter'', where the fuck Asasin surfing. I had nothing bleed except ''Transfer'' , so sensitive to suffer. But in the end never touched one just slipped by. Quite possible, although gemorno

F
Festr.. 23.04.20

innervizionman
I had that with a mourner. He hid in sacalaseni room... I was fucking scared when he SUDDENLY jumped out and pounced... Like killed with fright. And realized that often better to use DARK VISION. Saw through the wall --> put to Sleep/stunned --> has rune.