3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy Hunter 23.04.20 08:43 pm

The passage of no-kill (Dishonored)

The developers kept their promise? Is it possible to beat the game without killing anyone? Or still there are places where you have to kill someone? For me is very important
122 Comments
Sort by:
W
Worjas 23.04.20

Strange went through the game without killing anyone, and achivku never given. Even if you look at the statistics of all jobs, there is not a single corpse or detection. Maybe because of the killings of the assassins in the prologue? Or old a rag kill, but I just like her spirit was banished and then put to sleep.

P
Prosto Keyn 23.04.20

Worjas
Killer in the prologue are also considered, which is very stupid.

W
Worjas 23.04.20

Just Kane
And then what we need, just watch as they're sausages?

P
PG... PG never changes 23.04.20

Worjas
Put the block,they soon disappear.

W
Worjas 23.04.20

PG... PG never changes
Clear. But the second time around, I'm hardly going to pass the game. At least in the near future. Oh sorry, wanted so much to go through without killing anyone, like in Deus.

d
dr.roman 23.04.20

Hangman is a NO-kill, - don't know what you head scratching.
1. Put to sleep - there is generally no problem for example I did so. When the executioner comes out of the cage and turns his back, the stop time (so the dog won't Wake up), jump to the executioner behind his back, putting down grip, then grab the tranq Darts and putting down a dog.
2. To kill without killing, take it to the fire of the Regent and throw it in the fire - the job is done, kill zero

You can still probably like that, did the first thing that came to mind.

M
MarShaLL22 23.04.20

Not killing the executioner..
The fact that the executioner black magician and know that all information on this can be found throughout the map(the conversations of the guards, ficacci and letters to the guardhouse and the office of General), but make no one can so how the executioner is under the protection of the Regent which he knows that he is a Stranger. If you want to get the job without killing the main nothing to do with the executioner before going to cut the audio to the recognition of the Regent! When switched on the recording on the floor below the door is the stage in which the knitting of the Lord Regent. It is cowardly and wants to run away or to pay off, but maybe not venal guards and two of them it is not. And here we are included! We need to help Lord to get away from these two guards(Yes!). To do this, enough from the corner to shoot an arrow next to them or put to sleep one or two. Then the Lord will rush to escape and run to the only one who can at this point to protect - to the executioner. Not run him it's pointless. And then there are two of the interchanges - if during the escape the Lord rises Travego, at the moment our approach to the basement of the executioner there will be a guard. The bottom line is that if custody is not enough, the executioner will spread. To ran more troops make a noise in the basement. You can hide the pipes. Lord and the executioner moved to find the source of the noise to the entrance of the basement. There can dwell in the Lord and to leave the eye guard. Going 7-8 the guards they will kill the Regent and executioner. Killing these will not be counted TK you not involved in them.

T
TIGERblacK 23.04.20

You can of course, just cradling them and all)

V
VampHeart 23.04.20

SOLERNO
I have three questions.
1) How much you can commit murder, so the ending was good?
2) In one of the extra missions you have to shoot in a duel. So the first duel is murder, and secondly the noise of the guns come security. as this time around krasivo?
3) When I passed the first time, I couldn't get into the house with a masquerade party, as I had to mingle with the crowd but even the crowd at me, attacked guards. How do you beat it?

H
Hephaest 23.04.20

I went through the game 3 times : 1. Periodically but more often killed even in battle used Darts. 2 times nazavem bloody stealth. 3 times I decided to go for achivok clean hands, Ghost and mostly flesh and steel. 3 times playing in the middle because the 1 on hard, 2 on the Very Hardе.
Spoilers for those who don't know how to get the key. goals without killing.
Campbell: After Martin hear the conversation of the guards on kamlanie heretics, we find the guide (in the Cabinet near Kambala) then go to him pour both glasses then stuns Kambala drag in the box we put the stamp and all.
Pendelton: Running task lekgowa(2)
Sokolov: there's just wet and so it is not necessary just cut down and all.
Boyle: Get to the masquerade(Lord shows killing is not necessary) go in the building(if you are being attacked means 1.glitch 2.you just all in his path to kill) find one Lord is asking not to kill Boyle then leads the lady to the basement wilderness and take the boat)
Lord Regent: get into the tower you can climb up to the 3rd floor come to the station broadcasting one person there gives password go to the chambers of the Regent, enter the password you take the audiogram go back to the brow straem in the receiver audiogram and go.
Dowd : he has two ways 1. to get involved with him in a fight to euthanize the assassins to hurt him and to pardon. 2.need to steal from him the purse and key, so nobody noticed and escape from his lair as well.
Hemlock there are just lulls you take take the key and go.

H
Hephaest 23.04.20

And cut down when the guards put them gently and not cut down the one thrown off the ladder and he died

S
Seria 23.04.20

1) How much you can commit murder, so the ending was good?
Don't kill anyone, the key characters can be neutralized ( jobs in the diary marked without killing)
2) In one of the extra missions you have to shoot in a duel. So the first duel is murder, and secondly the noise of the guns come security. as this time around krasivo?
I stopped, shot in his sleep with a dart, he fell asleep, and his guards thought he was dead.
3) When I passed the first time, I couldn't get into the house with a masquerade party, as I had to mingle with the crowd but even the crowd at me, attacked guards. How do you beat it?
I have no fuss just. But if they found the guards somewhere a corpse, or cut down the guard, then immediately attacked despite the fact that I was at the other end of the house.

V
VampHeart 23.04.20

-SeRiA-
already killed a man 3 =( really a bummer to beat. Thanks for the replies

M
MrGrave 23.04.20

I went through the game, getting achivku clean hands, ie, without killing anyone. I shoot with a Show at the ball, made a visit to the Executioner... I only had the tranquilizers? And nothing pumped the transfer, played on a high.
Ah Yes, I for the entire game never slept and did not raise the alarm.

p
poplolo 23.04.20

MrGrave
well done! in my opinion, the prostatiti the whole game a lot harder than not killing anyone)

W
WilderTier 23.04.20

MrGrave like that,no offense,but I can't believe)This should be a super player to Dishonored to play)

S
Serjshadow 23.04.20

so you can go through without killing anyone, but I'm just a guard) painfully he got)

d
dr.roman 23.04.20

Have enough tranquilizers on the executioner? They do not act on it.

M
MrGrave 23.04.20

WilderTier
You can leave the screens get achievements. I have a license, so that proof is available.

D
DarkDestr 23.04.20

fundamentally kill the guards and bandits.do not touch the civilian the whole game in stealth.The ending of the second.Old Emily at the grave GG.I was satisfied with this ending.