3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy Hunter 23.04.20 08:43 pm

The passage of no-kill (Dishonored)

The developers kept their promise? Is it possible to beat the game without killing anyone? Or still there are places where you have to kill someone? For me is very important
122 Comments
Sort by:
S
SteveG8 23.04.20

Coi
Rats, rats ! These creatures secretly can eat the corpses, and you will not notice. Put the sleepers on the hill or something like that.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 23.04.20

SteveG8
I all sleeping on the ground threw and all were still alive.Thought to himself where the rats come from if you don't kill anybody.

N
NightHawkreal 23.04.20

By the way is considered murder if I hit the enemy with a dart, he fell forward and fell into a manhole, falling from a height?

N
NightHawkreal 23.04.20

Damn decided to go without murder, where did that mission about the Inquisitor drew the corpse, even though I can't recall who it could be.

M
McEclipse 23.04.20

NightHawkreal
it's either stunned beauty eaten or dropped it from a height
we need to shove at reliable places

N
NightHawkreal 23.04.20

Well, the caretaker from the chandelier like not falling, but there is not high, near the rats I did not put. I think maybe this is a bug and I hung the death of a caretaker at the barracks?

By the way I wonder if the Grand Inquisitor sew Carno, I count the passage of the mission without killing? :)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 23.04.20

NightHawkreal
I'm in the first addition about Dowd right on the first location, the guard slammed,accidentally jumping on his head:that idiot smashed his head against the iron railing and hung on them.

N
NightHawkreal 23.04.20

This is not one of those who should be shot?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 23.04.20

NightHawkreal
Shoot the guards in the prison and this is the second addition and I'm talking about the first room near kitobini,on the 2nd floor,it is also safe officer of the guard there.And there is one guard on the balcony vyper and I just jumped in there.Didn't notice and his head landed.

m
musbob 23.04.20

I somehow did not worry about the bad people, - if possible, do not kill, but asasinov almost all crumbled, and the last level 47 military pandosy... Well, even in the Chancellery of bisteca shoot, and when you came back, too...
Key characters are killed.
The ending left a good - Samuel schasliv, Hemlock repented.

a
alex333alex 23.04.20

You can go through.

F
Fuck fucking fucked 23.04.20

Ahahha, those who can not say , do not know how to stealth play.

N
NightHawkreal 23.04.20

With teleportation, stealth is very simple.

D
Deathxleo 23.04.20

NightHawkreal
Complete it with the teleportation, no one without killing, your opinion to change

N
NightHawkreal 23.04.20

I passed by, killing only one person, more like that he himself died.

l
lake like a life_ 23.04.20

Going through the game without killing,without abilities of the top row,on very hard. It is a pity that the weapons still had to raise,in the sewers where the gun was the key and I was also disappointed by the fact that blink automatically learns and without it not to pass the mission with the other world. Now put to sleep two lords Pendlton and try not to kill them .

l
lake like a life_ 23.04.20

The trick is that I poisoned the capacity of the potion and now when I brought an audio tape of this cook,he offers me an extra mission and if you agree, he takes out a sword and tries to kill me,and the person who sits in the electric chair won't tell me the combination code,but only says that he gave the house key to the paintings and it turns out that the cook is unable to remove the lords Pendleton? )

_
__DOC__ 23.04.20

lake like a life
Strangely,I also poisoned,but he to kill me not trying,and the old man said the code(after 3 or 4 discharge current).

I
Ivae Voynov 23.04.20

Zorianin
if I can't be sure that you shut your mouth,and you seem very stupid,I went through the whole game and there from beginning to end,all primary and secondary objectives can be removed without killing

F
FoX RAV 23.04.20

NightHawkreal
You need to pass through the drains in the Cabinet and there to rearrange the glasses (so that the poisoned drink was your goal) then he will die and next to him is Karno (for Carno has extra job to keep him alive) whom you want to strangle and hide in a safe place ,and the corpse of a murdered goal to hide in the drain near the window. (I have this missou without killing the full stealth passed)