3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 23.04.20 08:48 pm

Archer and intelligence ? The choice of difficulty. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Want to choose the character with the background of the Lowes, the class tracker.
By default, there are two combat skills: the skill of the hunt and pyrokinetic.
In the description of some skills pyrokinetic written that they depend on intelligence(although ,like all of the magic should depend on intelligence).
And now the question)
Would make a good Archer with high intelligence? Indeed, it is now as a memory. It turns out you need to download: agility, perception, physique ,memory and intelligence. Five qualities, while, as in the first part had to download all three qualities.
And about the level of difficulty.
On tactics(the third difficulty) will be okay to play? Seen many write that it is better to choose adventure(the second difficulty). I in the first part, also chose the second difficulty, sometimes it was very difficult. But when acquired some powerful skills to Bardotti, with damage to the area. Most battles ended at the first move.First, the Magician bafal Bardotti, after which she carried all one(sometimes two) skill. Plus it was not necessary to thoroughly delve into the crafting to craft those special arrows.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 23.04.20

Body type is not necessary. Except that at the very minimum when you really will be missed and will start to die. The Archer has to sit in the distance on the hills. It does not have to attack. Especially easy it becomes to avoid the attack when a skill with teleportation and the subsequent acceleration of the Archer. Some kind of waste is called.
But in General I think the Archer does not need magic in its purest form, with just your skills. I have an Archer IFAN with its default class. He has the pure skills of the Archer, different arrows and never was that I wanted magic to him. On the contrary, even often has to give up his skills and use regular shots, as a Ranger pumped from a height it damages enormously.
The second difficulty - a classic. I play it and even her opponents are smart enough. Not sure that overly complex battle will benefit the gameplay. Except that rabid fans of the challenge. You know the sort.

V
Vadser 23.04.20

vryatli out Desny Archer with vicenin intellect Luca dps need a lot of dexterity and combat skills distributed between long-range combat and the art of bow hunting is enough level 1 pyrokinetic for that would be to throw yourself buffs which do not depend on intelligence,and the complexity is really better to take the second game was more difficult than the first part

n
neinoneon 23.04.20

0000Ptasha
The intelligence require only damaging skills. Here http://divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Pyrokinetic+Skills is a list of all the skills and shown what intelligence need.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 23.04.20

I would probably Archer-polymorph or Lucar thief..

The emphasis on perception and agility of course...more to Kitovani lugaru, I think I would have gone (bleeding the way of the thug) to the points tossed.

V
Vishez 23.04.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
This is exactly what we must do. Especially if lucari be an Elf or FEIN with a mask in their skill jertvovat - cheat a bit. Huntsman the maximum, polymorph 2 for the wings (and Yes, in addition to ignore surfaces they can fly - we just realized this) and inviza and assassin 2 for the teleport and adrenaline. The rest of huntsman, huntsman and huntsman.

3axap34 23.04.20

Vishez
the sacrifice of the flesh + adrenaline = Vegas all in one move)

A
AdamJensen 23.04.20

0000Ptasha
On the ship immediately dropped my protagonist Archer all. Immediately inject all of the hunting skills and no points in other attributes and characteristics almost all the points in agility, not a lot of perception to search for all sorts of interesting pieces, in memory, in order to take all available skills for Archer and three in strength to be able to wear cool clothes who need power for wearing.
And as written by Alex Coachman, skill Tactical retreat jump higher and sow death from a height)

a
antropolog13 23.04.20

Playing on the 3rd difficulty level in neymoverno at first it was hard, then after 3-4 levels has become easier now have also norms with a bunch of spells much easier.
But if you chose the 3rd difficulty level, it will not change then a lighter.

M
MikuHadsune 23.04.20

Generally imbisa is an Archer, necromancer. And other due to damage and the damage is not weak, + can raise dead bodies. But even JB said teleport to explore. In battle for example, you can tpset enemies in closed areas or dogs, etc. Pets on all sorts of platforms (them poor things did not get off).