3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kageroz 23.04.20 08:50 pm

Help with character selection (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I think between the undead lizards and the undead elf(not FEIN) tell me who the fun be?
And I heard somewhere that raptors later in the game can turn into dragons, is that true?(lizard blue saw that the dragon turns and he can do so?)
18 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 23.04.20

Undead - elf I would choose.... the elf ability is sacrifice of the flesh good.

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

Jura Kovylin
blue lizard is a dragon knight(as I understand), but in General elves are cooler because you can eat human flesh)

K
Kageroz 23.04.20

Yes, from eating the flesh on the first island I really nothing to see... except that a couple of prompts and all

G
Gryxa 23.04.20

Jura Kovylin
then learn 5th level spells from eating.a few have already learned,what ate absoltno all hands/feet/head/body)

Z

Jura Kovylin

Take FEIN GG...I would have taken it and made a Blade of shadows or Summoner.

K
Kageroz 23.04.20

Gryxa
well, I have a problem with the skill was not a bunch of money because don't want to steal and sell + craft these spells

K
Kageroz 23.04.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
don't like to play for standard, love to make the Persians(I know that there is no kV and history but I can't cling) and the Summoner is definitely for IMBA with his beast)

Z

Then the elf-undead you the most it:)) Anyone want GG to do?)

K
Kageroz 23.04.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
first Summoner+poison(don't remember whatever it is) but poisons likely later in the game and not at the beginning

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

Jura Kovylin
in my memory there are at least 1 quest that hogs eating(though perhaps through a Ghost too, can go), and as far as I know undead more difficult because she is from Hilo damage gets.

K
Kageroz 23.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
but the poison she chilida(in many battles and is not dies and the enemies at the same time suffer from the poison) is often met wild and the healers has not yet reached

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

Jura Kovylin
possible. By the way another way Mogilitsa is a skill leech and bloody rain(don't know myself other is good or not).

K
Kageroz 23.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
I have kombil poison when the test passed the first time Fort(Hilo is good)but the blood healer heals less and the rain knocks the poison so many not so philissa will only fit tanks with blizkoi

n
neinoneon 23.04.20

From FEIN is the mask to change the race, so that undead can use it to change the bonuses( the same eating elves or lift people) + no effect on the undead fog of death.

K
Kageroz 23.04.20

neinoneon
the mask works not only on him so you can just her him away or not to give,checked
you can also craft yourself this mask, FEIN recipe he gives in the beginning of the game

n
neinoneon 23.04.20

Jura Kovylin
You know, I mean you don't have to choose elf-undead, that would be eating.

K
Kageroz 23.04.20

neinoneon
this is true
by the way I never said gg lizard can turn into a dragon further in the game or not?

j
jsilverst 23.04.20

I noticed such a thing: if you take to his character and after a short time to let him go, he
going back to the place where I got it, and if you long to run with him and then let him go, on that
the place where taken, it will not be lost to who knows where. Seen this is a bug.