3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DefJimmy 23.04.20 08:56 pm

Impressions of the game (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

Today, the release Mirror'S Edge: Catalyst.
Let's share her impressions and mini-reviews.
As far as a prequel and at the same time the restart of the project better quality of the original 7 years ago?
49 Comments
Sort by:
G
GoliafJx 23.04.20

The game is somehow very quiet out. Neither rave reviews nor fierce Haight. I only recently learned that she got

T
Twix88 23.04.20

GoliafJx
and don't tell

alas, now this game is no surprise, therefore, no hype... sorry, 8 years of her picking
and I liked the game) get pleasure from city style, music, running

J
Jan95 23.04.20

Cool game, was a breeze when she came out.
Very interesting story and nice graphics!

s
saa0891 23.04.20

Pirates for a very long time has been downloaded,so decided to install and play.
Something like that is quite boring and monotonous,the whole gameplay consists of running around here and there,the game is very much on the fan,not mine.

J
Johann Hirsch 23.04.20

Open world all dead, all. The plot, music, characters lost, and the gameplay has not suffered much improvement. Like faith, design,\graphics, battles could be more varied, surprising, but I believe in the innocence of faith and sometimes felt sorry for her.

J
JackalSTV 23.04.20

Wow after all these years, I finally mastered it.
And overall I liked it.
The plot is not bad and story missions, some just good, really good ending.
Very beautiful graphics, scenery, locations and cut scenes, all at a high level.
The gameplay is very fast, however the combat system is very weak, and the steep finishing I saw 3 times.
Running constant is not strained, yet did not take the job for delivery of the parcel, which was just vybeshivaet if you do not have time for a few seconds. When more and furtive, then guard.
Collectibles I at first wanted to find everything, even found Hyde, but after seeing how many locations and how many items on them. I decided to hell with them nafig. And concentrated on the campaign mode, to collect what catches the eye.
The competitive part, just nonsense. Cheaters ruined it set records in a few seconds. Compete with your friends want more jobs, there in parcels. But here, the beard.
But very pleased with the music, at first it seemed that it would be monotonous and homogeneous, but in the process it changed.
In the end Mirrors Edge Catalyst turned out not bad, open world, unfortunately it is ruined, and monotonous jobs exacerbated the situation, but for the graphics, storyline and music. It is evident that the money of the developers was not in vain.
CONCLUSION: 7.5/10

a
awareness of greatness 20.01.23

Boredom, like the last part, and yes, this game is a harbinger of the Death Stranding courier simulator

M
Mandalorian 20.01.23

I think it's a pretty good game

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

The first one is much more atmospheric.