3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Korneev 23.04.20 08:59 pm

The problem with quests (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

The trick is that before he reached the town on the way picked up quests
There save the elf to kill the crocodile, etc.
The problem is that all over the map now quest flags and I really find out they can't, well, I saved the elf came back to the cave in the task says talk to the woman who gave the quest (don't remember the name) say and there is just the end. I'm kind of quest did but he's not finished
With this collar the same problem, went to the blacksmith began the quest dialog appeared that it supposedly can be removed and this man knows how, I told her she said I'm not going to remove all the flag on it that she can remove and dialogue trade and end and what to do hell knows.
And so many quests
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeXDevil 23.04.20

Alexander Korneev
here I agree with you, but I know only 1 option is, read carefully in the diary of tasks and their descriptions and all no more

D
Dima Babin 23.04.20

NeXDevil
With the quest for the collar as time much harder! This woman had a Smith take it off you and then through another side quest, but there is one problem... IT GIVES a lot TROUBLE GAMES. So it basically makes no sense to remove at all...

N
NeXDevil 23.04.20

Dima Babin
I also took it off and just those who agrisa currencies they're not very steep (I mean guard)

M
Mr.Caduceus 23.04.20

Alexander Korneev
Yellow boxes are places.
red quests.