3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Furrka 23.04.20 08:59 pm

Internet crashes while playing GTA ONLINE (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Such a problem has recently appeared when playing GTA ONLINE with a friend with better Internet and TeamSpeak's voice appears: Connection lost. The problem as shown in practice was not until recently when I played one, and now, when I started to play with a friend, everything was fine, but the last time there was this crap. Despite the fact that just when surfing the Internet or playing some games, Internet behaves normally, even if you consider the fact that I'm sitting in TeamSpeak'e other. Please reply, otherwise to play and roll in GTA ONLINE with a friend you want to))
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izuru Hitachi 23.04.20

Fox Furr
Use another program for voice, what's the problem? Skype, deep, etc.
If these crashes then something is wrong either with the router\modem, or computer. Well, or just your inet is not drawn and the game and the voice (which is unlikely, because you have to sit in this ass of the world, even where Rostelecom does not work...)

F
Furrka 23.04.20

Izuru Hitachi
Another prog to use is not an option. And besides, with the same Skype and the same problem. About the router - XS. Just playing other games, browsing the Internet, this is not a problem. And as for the Asses: Believe me, there are such assholes that the Internet there in Africa. I just did this, I got the jump occurs at a rate of 700 KB. But my Internet is enough for voice and the game is verified.

m
megacop 23.04.20

Fox Furr wrote:
I have the jump occurs at a rate of 700 KB
ADSL or what? Had similar problems, though not the GTA. The reason probably lies in the gland and appears when you open a large number of concurrent connections. Change modem/router may help, although this is not a fact...

t
t830x 23.04.20

Fox Furr
What is the upload speed of the Internet?
GTA ONLINE needs this Internet speed:

Download speed: 3 Mbps
Upload speed (recommended): 1 MB/s
Upload speed (min): 0.5 MB/s
This speed is for the public even a session with a friend 1 on 1 there may be on the more modest appetite of the game to the Internet, and for single in the online Internet need purely symbolic speed to sync statistics with servers Rockstar

Just Online demanding to the Internet, the more players the more speed he needs, if for singles online your speed enough so that the server (session) you have raised locally, the Internet is used only to sync the stats with the Rockstar servers every few minutes, and when a friend is connected according to the requirements of online your speed not stupid enough to keep the other in session (full tariff rate goes to a constant synchronization between you and a friend here and off the Internet since demanding online otzhiraet how can the Internet and the other is not enough of it), no matter your session or session of the other, that other will not play as online otzhiraet all your Internet speed and TeamSpeak do not have enough speed...

Treatment is simple:
Or have provider to buy the fastest Internet rate if available, or if there is a possibility to change provider for faster.

If this is not possible or score online other or to get high, and most in one mug heat of passion online....

x
xXHASLXx 23.04.20

Fox Furr
you use will get banned)

F
Furrka 23.04.20

Sorrow trouble(( Well, at least thanks that explained why this crap is happening. Well, playing other games on the network everything is fine. Well then I will deal with the Internet that I had to do for a long time initially. It is a pity that the opportunity to do this at all :((

F
Furrka 23.04.20

What I was thinking: if you think about it, then here are the departures of the Internet would be my friend, with whom I play, because he has such a network and the same slow as mine. Why is he all right? It seems that I am inclined to think that it's either my PC, although it all right, or in the game itself, which seems likely. I wonder, is there any way to diagnose game files to check? Or is it there permanently is checked before starting? In General delirium of some sort, to be honest...

d
demothen 23.04.20

Fox Furr
Just do GTA Online is not very demanding to the quality of the Internet. I online played at a speed of 32-128 kbps and with 30% packet loss when ISP switch has died. In skirmishes players just 3-5 seconds stood still. Seldom appeared the message that Rockstar game services are unavailable.
You can try to connect the PC directly to the Internet without router if there is one. To check the line for packet loss. File check most likely will do nothing, because I don't game.

L
Lukash VI 23.04.20

It seems that the problem, again, is you. Online works on the principle of a feast-that-feast (as a torrent). And if the breaks are, then they have you. It used to be that you are alone in the session, when all of you off? But in fact the Internet at the Rockstar support article: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/ru/articles/200525767-%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%8B-%D1%81-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BA%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%BC-%D0%BA-GTA-Online