3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killername 07.10.19 02:49 am

Impressions of the game (ATOM RPG)

Well someone bought this creation? want to know everyone's opinion before spending the money.
80 Comments
Sort by:
B
Borovik-rus 07.10.19

It seems that the game is suitable, successfully completed a kickstarter, gained the amount of 2 times more than required. You can also read the reviews on steam.

M
Misha Mishin 07.10.19

guys this is just a copy of Wasteland 2 with a different background so to speak.the only thing that can draw to the game is postsovetskoe space and weapons
locations even levels almost identical to the Wasteland2.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 07.10.19

Extremely positive.

D
Duxloqpoc 07.10.19

the game is good but a location has not yet been done.

g
gengsta1991 07.10.19

I toy surprised.I'm glad that-that Russian guys started to do the suitable toys ALA Fallout))

N
Nukemall 07.10.19

Game - a Russian folk remake of Fallout 2 on a modern 3D engine(use Unity, because the individual is not very clever organisms yelling this is just like Wasteland 2 but the overall is actually little in addition to a common ancestor in the face of Wasteland). A remake that is Fallout 2, not the first because a lot of Easter eggs and other smethwick type postman , performed by Kevin costner, a criminal gang of Coward-Bobby-Seasoned and so forth. Mechanics expanded by adding hunger with cooking, crafting, backpacks(which, however, was in the first Fallout) and still which-that on trifles, type of separate slots for armor and headgear. In the plot added more fashionable nowadays moral ambiguity of type bandits robbing peasants, but if you kill the bandits come broccolicity and peasants eat. The rest of the game follows the prototype until touching the details like on sluchayah there are caves in which, depending on the level of the game character can sit rats/radscorpions/deska/obscure fighters.

C
Chris63 07.10.19

Empty demo without content, another 4 years in early access, and then reliants, but the content does not and will not

k
killername 07.10.19

the game like normal but odd quickly ended prepared location

R
Rolemanser 07.10.19

Nukemall
Nukemall wrote:
backpacks(which, however, was in the first Fallout)
You zavoevanie long 1 the fall is not played, there backpacks were as simple containers that you open inventory and it has a backpack in which you can fold junk or not junk in carried weight, he was not affected, the atom backpack just affect the carried weight, the steeper the backpack, the more weight transfer.

x
xoen 07.10.19

Toy, even for early access, looks not bad and no major bugs (only found one with the quest).
I, as an old gamer, she came. Of the collection, was postponed. Waiting for release in 2018.

Found silenced - lethal beanbag gun. Yet the best thing in the game IMHO from the weapon.
Armor there are four types of view, an antique revolver, a Mauser of unknown construction and armor-piercing rifle caliber under the horse. The lover too.

Stalkers are present and do not trade with bad things sometimes. Protoges with protection from toxicity 100%, for example, can they find. There is a crafting system.

There is humor, there is a branching story, sort of.

In General, if you do not drive the game into the dead end of the unfinished - should be interesting.

R
Rolemanser 07.10.19

xoen
Mauser 712-known design, just box stores appeared. Found another: TT, PM, PPP, bytovki two rifles, a hunting shotgun, a sawn-off shotgun.
The most important thing you forgot to write - the tinfoil hat is )))
PS today the update came.

x
xoen 07.10.19

Rolemanser
What about the guns, I did not write because they are almost from the beginning there, pointed out that there are those that outright will not find. Rifles are simple, Yes, double-barrelled gun, and a shotgun is.

Tinfoil hats are too ;) ahaha ;) They even give a bonus. ;) Well, it's the cultists there rage ;)
But useful mask I haven't found anything yet.

PS. A few I miss. At least for what was then at least 4 hours to play through the story and new locations.

R
Rolemanser 07.10.19

xoen
The mask for Katholikos, water and the antidote - our all :))) the Most useful thing is the backpack.

x
xoen 07.10.19

Rolemanser
But backpack I only found 2 in the passage. Very small and more.
But about the mask - nothing. Running with reduced performance - not the best option. And toxic the place is full, if not to get away from the hassles and climb on random battle locations.

By the way, those same stalkers can buy a dosimeter. And if you invest in the second hand when approaching the radiation it will click automatically. ;) Oh, pills to eat packs with bonuses to defense from her.

I personally came in handy because I like to travel do all ;)

x
xoen 07.10.19

Diaries like too. It is seen that the guys are trying. One found on 37 pages of text.
Random weirdos too funny (that come across in the wasteland). Random location with 3 codename with antimasonism (in tin foil), a fighter against the aliens - brought ;)
Yes, there are a lot of funny ;)

The same father in the village who is not sane. It can be returned to normal, but who wrote the dialogues - clearly imbued with the idea of the old police and blew ;))))))

R
Rolemanser 07.10.19

xoen
You're right, I like the game launched, played for about 30 minutes and... this is the fallout 3 that we've been waiting for, not the shooter from the gazebo.
Characters, Yes, there is a colorful, Coward, Booby, Experienced, Ala the Postman Kevin costner. Trinity with the worm I was also delivered really killed them all))) and Cockroach Gregory in the bunker? ))))

x
xoen 07.10.19

Rolemanser
I fully support Your post above! And Gregory was - the ant (the banter of Marvel?) ;))
In the dialogues many different weave that only improves the game.
3 dunce could not kill. Quest is probably not finished yet.

Thieves in the village reminded me immediately of an old toy dungeon ;)

Colorful game ;) the Characters are written good.

By the way, pictures of the founders hang on the poster at the docks. (modified location). To the left of the bunker and from the village. There's a barge parked.

R
Rolemanser 07.10.19

xoen
Note that the game is doing right now only 7 people, and they had a very good result, let's hope that the game finished this year and it will be game of the year ;)))

N
Neimovernyy 07.10.19

The game is worth to buy or storenet it

A
AlexeyMC 07.10.19

Eat something from the recent Westland, a lot of Fallout, but not enough depth. On a quest, more like a game series 7.62 (ibid Marauder). That is, if the Fallout could go, and acting upon a different persuasion, war, theft ( Yes, there is both follica actually, I was not killing anyone but the last boss and then the turrets with his assistants, for fun), then all is much easier. The combat system is the same fallout, but a little simpler. To the same 7.62 far, but the serialization I like.
Graphics... There is sadness of course, in 2017 it is quite in any way. At the level of those games, with whom I compared above. Now the game should look at least so http://www.playground.ru/news/gejmplejnyj_rolik_zhivopisnoj_postapokalipticheskoj_advenchury_beautiful_desolation-55241
Of the benefits, the atmosphere of the game closer to us, in the same dungeon with the banter too much, that just spoiled the atmosphere. But, the content in the beta a little while, it is difficult to assess.
Generally, there is a potential, if not make tyap blooper in an empty boring world, with no plot, then I'll buy even with the graphics.