3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killername 07.10.19 02:49 am

Impressions of the game (ATOM RPG)

Well someone bought this creation? want to know everyone's opinion before spending the money.
80 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morpheus2001md 07.10.19

I took the Kalash and ran for the gate. There and met one. Try more or other character builds. Script for cutting out the HS does not always work

S
SUSUL1 07.10.19

stranjer8
Hehehe... the hero at arm's length Kalash... And the joke is that the Kalash hero can take alone=)

S
SUSUL1 07.10.19

Beirut
The whole game was made by 18 people!
It is surprising that they have happened, and the game still is and expands

p
pavlik0100 07.10.19

I liked the game all, the plot itself is immersion in the process , not tricky fight,not a bad casual encounters.But I want to say again who are not satisfied with one or the other, a perfect game does not happen. However, unlike the dungeon and police second place does not want.

s
saa0891 07.10.19

For me it is a amazing game,first I downloaded the Repack as it still wasn't confident in the game,but after several hours of play I immediately bought the license,despite the fact that it is a project with kickstartera,the game is much more interesting and more original in many AAA projects with multimillion-dollar budgets.

Finally someone made the Russian folic,with it very happy that it made our developed,it is doubly pleasant,the last time I've been stuck only in Divinity: Original Sin 2.

Only for a huge number of Easter eggs,references and recognizable characters the game already I want to put 10 points,which is only Vitsin, Nikulin and Morgunov,about all the other popular and recognizable characters Jakubowicz with cars,Golubkov with a lottery ticket and a bunch of others I'm not even talking.

A lot of familiar and recognizable elements from the Soviet setting and ending with a ton of recognizable design elements,equipment,weapons, etc.

The game has a huge number of original and interesting quests,ranging from the expulsion of the demon which eventually migrates to you (you get both bonuses and negative effects,and this quest is continue I will not spoil),catching goldfish and ending with the elections of the Mayor and the quest for the syndicate,at what most quests can be solved multiple ways depending on your approach and leveling HS,want to sell on charisma,communication,to suppress intelligence or power,well, and always have the option of all the stupid decided to do.
There is even the pacifist achievement which implies that you do no one won't kill,even with it in random encounters with enemies on the global map, you can negotiate with proper leveling.

The location is very atmospheric,I enjoyed exploring every nook and settlement.

Pumping is also very good,as I wrote above, it is possible to pump YY, depending on your approach,it is the manufacturing and delivery of the quest you can get additional experience and money if you have pumped the communication and barter and such details very much.

With it you can play wolf solo (there is even such a perk,Hey Divinity: Original Sin) and can get himself a whole team to put on their arm and they will also gain experience and can be again to pump for specific tasks and types of weapons.
Moreover, it is also very helpful mule to carry things.

A separate bonus is their settlement with their own bunker where you can craft ammo,cook food on the stove and the effects it will operate much longer than cooked over a campfire,a shower where you can wash off radiation,very useful rod with which to raise strength almost forever,mannequins for armor and wardrobe of clothing which changes the clothes on GG.
For that would build a bunker need not only money but you have to hire certain NPCs in order to craft ammo and prepare food,otherwise these options you simply will not.and the little things are all really deliver.

Interface and exchange between the characters made very easy and convenient,and likewise with trade.
The only drawback is perhaps the fact that your teammates and bara no HP during the fight, not see how much health is left at your teammates.
The tactics and actions of the companions during the battle you can set up very subtly,starting from what amount to apply first-aid kit,stimulator and ending with the fact that you can fire even if before him stands another partner,and of course in real time to give any orders.

The game is just tons of different loot,stuff for crafting, etc. so that I added the car in which the trunk is unrealistic dimensionless pleased,with it very atmospheric which it should fill to the same machine allows for considerable faster to move around the global map,it is a pity that it is not available in the Dead city.
By the way the dead city are very pleased to see that everywhere on the surface radiation and toxic fallout,developed even made acid storm as it moves around the map.

Another very helpful feature of the game is that you can put your loot in any mailbox and it will not disappear,the main thing is not to forget where you left it.

For me the only drawback in the game is crafting,craft weapons and armor meaning almost none.t.to. you will always find or buy a copy of the beam,(unless the explosives with a timer,grenades and metal bolts are very useful),same with everything else,Kraft can be used to gain experience,items on sale and stupid to unload the backpack,and that it is only at the beginning of the game when you have full strained and money and everything else.
I would like that crafting weapons and armor really stood out for features and bonuses that you can find and buy.

The last battle with the pickers (before descending down the Elevator shaft) all tin,take out only,so only using stealth and bombs with a timer could any one of the partners not to lose,the same quest with the syndicate and drugs where you come against 14 enemies and it is easier (despite the fact that there still was nowhere to retreat),and then 7 people kapets what else.

Very happy that developed finished the various schools,the balance and bugs,the patches come out constantly,even though I passed the game without any bugs in the quests.

In General, the games I got great pleasure and excitement,the rare case when you've already researched,scoured every corner and you don't want to do the last quest simply because after that the game will end,the ending is also very pleased because it depends on what choices and actions you made throughout the game,not to mention the selection which is right at the end.
Such games I would have bought with pleasure,hope to see second part.
The case when kickstarter made to the surface of another diamond,though not faceted.

u
uLTRADROJJI 07.10.19

short for an RPG - a little too much. boevka primitive (I would like a cover system, destructible, able to Crouch, to lie down and the corresponding impact on accuracy). AI as opponents teammates that is the stupidest, the balance between the circus and the seriousness of not sustained, since in most cases all rolled into a parody, IMHO it would cooler if it was made with an emphasis on greater realism. however, despite all this, the game left a good impression, perhaps because I love Postup, isometric RPG and turn-based combat system and everything came together. well, the factor that our played a role, all this Soviet aesthetic, objects. at about this same time went largely Stalker, which objectively speaking was very moist and soft dialect of the disputed game. I hope the community will fill the game a large variety of mods, possibly trudovec will be pleasantly surprised, nevertheless the project has great potential, so many ideas you can implement in the second atom.

M
Mishetz 07.10.19

Would be a good game like classic Fallout, but the authors went overboard with the amount of text, approximately 70% of the game employs a text dealing with not comfortable the size and color of the font, had to quit game after playing for about a day.

I
Iahardy 13.10.20

Wild slag, for tasteless lovers

m
molot1953 13.10.20

Iahardy
Money was not given to the game or did not go?

F
FallOut0877 27.01.21

The game is super, try it for sure, we are waiting for work.

T
Talwar 27.01.21

Mage Hermit I
fully support. I have not even finished my studies. Mouse control is the last century. Where to go the hell knows ... Everything else is in the same spirit. To the landfill. Better Fallout New Vegas.

v
vitalik76 28.10.21

I liked the game. It is longer than Fallout 1, but shorter than Fallout 2. It is also very similar to the Silent Storm series of games. True, there are no panzerkleins, laser and plasma weapons, power armor. I didn't like that the camera is practically impossible to control - just rotate around the vertical axis, and the tilt is not adjustable. The zoom of the camera is also not great. There is no mini-map in the interface, and the map that is on the M button is not very informative. Also on the negative side is the complete absence of voice acting for dialogues, and there are really a lot of texts here. True, most of the dialogues here are standard - what is the name, what are you doing, what is this place, what rumors do you know. However, in the same Fallouts, there were also voiced conversations once, twice, and it was missed. In the second part of the game - Trudograd, has not yet played. Perhaps something of what was said was corrected.

v
vitalik76 28.10.21

Impressed by the original and, so to speak, without departing from the cash register, passed through Trudograd. The game has become prettier in terms of quality, however, and there is something to scold. Only a few central quests were voiced in which the dialogue menu was expanded to full screen and with pictures. Of course this is better than nothing, but there were clearly more promises. Also, the promises mentioned three types of power armor. I only met one. True, it can be upgraded two times. Maybe this was meant? But then it was necessary to write. In the course of the game, I did not find a single power armor improvement for the cell on the back. Does anyone know what could have been installed there at all? Energy weapons did not appear in the game. It's a pity. A flamethrower appeared. And that's okay. The labor city functions as a separate game, the original is not required for its work, although you can import a character from the previous part. However, in time, the passage of Trudograd is about half as long as the previous part. In incentive in the original, it took me 40 hours to complete, and in Trudograd only 20. This is a very unpleasant surprise. The game, alas, is very short. It seems that the game was only worked until the opening of the location Seventh Heaven
Spoiler (which in fact turns out to be an almost empty little patch), and then the release came up and released what it was. In fact, from this moment on, the game begins to roll with a "swift jack", as if the authors did not know how to complete or really wanted to be in time as quickly as possible. The traditional RPG "debriefing" has also improved qualitatively in terms of graphics, now, in addition to traditional pictures with text, there is also a video clip. However, debriefing gave me some questions.
For example, where did Professor Goryachev go, who, according to the plot, was supposed to wait for the evacuation to ATOM in a gray corner? In the final video, they did not say anything about him at all, as if this key NPC did not exist. Strange, I also wonder how many possible partners are in the game.
Spoiler Personally, I have met only one who is given as a partner in police quests (and it seems like Hexogen from the previous part should be, but the player recognizes him only if the previous part took place with partners).
There seems to be no radiation in the game. I have not come across a single place where phonilo. Instead of radiation, cold appears. Also in Trudograd there is no car, or rather, if you imported a character, the car will be parked at the starting location, but you cannot use it, like it is being repaired. Eternal. However, there is nowhere to go there - the world map itself is very small, everything is close by. Movement on the global map now takes place strictly along the rails, and not in any direction.

Of the pluses, I would like to note the bonuses for pumping and the skill wheel, which has become even more spreading. True, with the brevity of the game, you simply do not have time to evaluate it. A weapon modification has appeared, but many upgrades give not only positive, but also negative properties.

At the end of the review, I will say that in terms of graphics, the game has increased, but in terms of the duration of the passage, it has significantly decreased. If you compare with the original, then Trudograd is about ... well, a little more than the location of the Dead City from the original. Yes, of course, the mini-locations themselves are more elaborated here in graphics and in details, but nevertheless. If the original was something in between Fallout 1 and 2, then Trudograd reminded me the most of Fallout New Vegas in isometric view and very greatly reduced (without wasteland, but only a city and a dam). I can't say that the sequel turned out to be definitely better than the original. In some ways it is better, in some way worse, but taking into account that in fact Trudograd turned out to be a small add-on at the price of a full-fledged game, I still liked the original more. Although, on the other hand, the original at the time of release was also smaller than it is now, but clearly not so much.

u
utbrock 13.01.22

And since I'm polishing the game and eating to pass on the survival difficulty level, I have one question, but is there at least one video where people go through this difficulty ???

Y
YouCantStopMe 31.01.22

So I played Trudograd. ATP for pirates and modern gamedev who taught not to buy games right away. The original is head and shoulders above Trudograd, the characters are boring like quests, partners that there is that there are just doodles, well, the most fail, as for me, is highlighting objects, replacing the highlight with inscriptions. I played a couple of hours and deleted it, the inscriptions on the viola defeated me

j
jock 39 01.05.22

I played the evening and demolished, tons of text, heaps of characters with chatter-comparisons with Fall 1 ?? I didn’t chat there so much! Tryndez and emptiness, sucks

q
q3Phoenix 11.05.22

In short, a great game! But cruel...
I found explosives with a timer and accidentally cocked the timer. Threw away. Departed. Nothing happens. Walked nearby, waited 10 minutes of time in the rest - nothing. He walked over, picked it up and put it in his pocket. Continued the game. I play, I save, everything is as it should be. After a certain time, he died from several critical hits on me. I load a quick save, and the game starts from the moment that an explosion occurs and my hero flies high into the sky (along with his partners standing around) with hp ~ -150. I load an automatic save, but it also loads from the moment of the explosion (as you can understand - I entered and left locations with the detonator already cocked).
(of course there are other saves, but they are quite old, with a difference of 4 or more levels)
That's it! Played enough!

G
GoodWinGame GWG 19.07.22

AtomRpg is not Fallout 2! In Fallout, the plot does not interfere with the gameplay. In AtomRpg, at the beginning of the game, there is a bunch of text that does not affect the plot. But this is still a game, where is the gameplay? Interestingly they came up with screensavers between locations. And the game is like on RpgCreator. If anyone knows what FpsCreator is, he will understand what it is about. It is not clear why there are so many positive reviews, which once again proves that, according to someone else's opinion, you can not choose games

t
to Caesar what is Caesar' 19.07.22

GudWinGame GWG
Gameplay in the game shaft, it's even annoying! Flies, wolves and mice will get you if you start looking for caravans for the sale of swag, they are already sick of them and all the boxes are bursting with meat. You'll get a Jew (no offense, he's a real Jew) in a random encounter and stoned stalkers walking around like it's not a wasteland, but more like Tokyo with its Pokemon density record! Everything will get you, including crafting, because random here is sick of extremes. If you meet a Jew, then there will be another meeting with him, if a crowd of sectarians, then the next one is about them again, and if you start crafting, then rather three successful attempts will be replaced by three failures.
There are a lot of interesting things in the game and you can get stuck, but it is extremely unbalanced, for example, in terms of brass knuckles and knives - you can put on the best brass knuckles already at the first level, and knives have no damage and require more OD and you will not meet an analogue of brass knuckles soon! Pistols with the same history and only five representatives confidently mow down adversaries, but they need a profile skill to get even a little closer to other weapons, with the exception of the Scorpion, which may well play without a profile skill to reduce AP per shot.
But everything is playable and you can get out of the situation if you strain your brains and compensate for the holes.
I argue that you judge Fallout based on your knowledge of it, but remember that there was a time when you discovered it for yourself and it was the same canvases of text without gameplay, and much later your game became polished gameplay, where you missed the unnecessary and played more confidently! Play and you will understand that there is enough gameplay everywhere when there is knowledge about the game.

t
treffff 25.10.22

guys, sex gives something other than debuffs?