3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chay s Limonom 23.04.20 09:04 pm

About love

What do you think about this phenomenon? How feel about him? If it exists at all for you? In General, it is interesting to hear your opinion about it, stories from your life experiences and everything related to this battered) And Yes, I know, that was thousand of this kind of topics but I want to hear fresh ideas those who wish to share them.

On topic :s
Mnogabukav.

It zagovornye to holes word everyone knows, but at the same time, everyone understands it differently. The child is first confronted with this explosive, vivid, strong sense can take in love the man is older, has your life experience begins to realize that it is something more, a married person can completely forget about something important, leaving only what is practical in everyday life, creating some business attitude at home. But in these reflections I am going to share my personal view about this, of course with great power sense.

How do people generally form their idea of love? It is obvious that the first experience of relations, and relations we often put up with anyone from your environment. Some people have experience in this case weak, or even bitter. Reasons may be different, but often they is that people do not understand each other, self-centered, and as a consequence focused on themselves, do not want to understand, cannot respect, is not able to be friends with his companion. This type of relationship is often superficial, and if this is the first experience a person may be in the future, blind, it can a very long time to make love for the pacifier, and even to project your bad experience on any other potential relationships. But this is a terrible mistake, understand that everyone can love everyone. But with someone you will be with someone more complicated. This degree of complexity determines the similarity of people to each other, to find a completely similar people is almost impossible, in any case have to catch up with, to sacrifice, to work on myself. On a shared track will be a lot of tears and a lot of pain, screams of jealousy, but also there will be a lot of help, joy, laughter, support. Anyway... if the person expects relationships in a long life, it is very hard work, people who have been able to do - in many ways heroes.

With more close to the scientific point of view, love is a highly sophisticated tool which allows us to find a suitable object for procreation and caring for their offspring. Our life is all about in the end to this, and who is not... well, they will be oblivious forever. From birth we learn, work, working, looking for a mate, and all the hard work that we've invested for a life well lived - it all boils down in the end to give the child life and good conditions for its subsequent prosperity. Love is not only chemistry and psychology, biology, and maybe even something else, who knows where you wander science. It includes so many emotions, chemical reactions, and psychological aspects, behavioral styles and social interactions - it's all just indescribable to the human mind, therefore, in the absolute sense, every new love (relationship) is unique.

Can't miss the fact that is not mutual love, which is often called the obsession with human sexual attraction. It is hardly love, but it can be converted in real, sacrificial love if the other person will reciprocate. And in General, it's a great feeling capable to the emotional devastation of a man, when it's obsession or divided feelings can even lead to death.

And specifically about love in my whole understanding. Whatever love is, it will have three basic elements, we can say fundamental is friendship, respect and sex (from an innocent kiss or sharing Nude photos to heartfelt, deep sensual love making, all this determines the level of intimacy). Everyone is different, one extroverted, the other introverted - two poles. We all have different temperaments and overall personality. And we love all differently, some are too bright, smartly, quickly losing feeling, have someone slowly and steadily, stretching amorous feelings for a long time. And feelings, in relation to a person, affection is all you can destroy and rebuild, nothing matters except the desire - whether you want to be with a man or not. So very important and maybe even more is the memory of who was this man that did what he felt and so the Memory of what he/she was beside you and not anyone else, the memory of what this man did for you that you have experienced together, etc. Love the paint, dust, feelings, and even the desire to be or not to be with someone - it's all dynamically change during the relationship between people, but will never leave the memory of all, what happened between you.

Love is like a child, a child that is cared for by both men, and if any of you will have to invest their labor - the child will suffer, and if at all will be complete indifference - a child may even die... Love is able to survive countless years and a great distance as the bacterium in unfavorable time forms a protective shell (dispute), able to withstand a lot, but you should give her the right conditions... as it will again revive and flourish. We continue to love even those who are dead. Love makes us change the way wouldn't have made nothing else, it forces us to be better, to conquer it impossible for us peaks, it causes us to be sacrificial for once as the stranger, which are the others that roam around us every day, like ghosts.

This is one of the greatest powers given to mankind, appreciate and use it from the kind and pure heart.
56 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 23.04.20

Don't think anything, as it is, and think.

r
rusBEARka 23.04.20

the love of a good game.

D
Devil208 23.04.20

Tea with Lemon
The text under the spoiler you wrote?

7Rain7 23.04.20

There is, but not all.

-
- DILOR- 23.04.20

Love is a feeling of great attachment to the person. When that person is not around is sadness and sorrow, and great happiness when you are together. You can't do without him, as he cannot do without you. Love is passion, it is a constant extreme. That's what we live for.... the man who Loves, ONLY to define the boundaries between Love and infatuation. Only within the framework of their own feelings and emotions. Individually it's... (((Love is like a flame. You never know whether it will warm Your hearth or burn down Your house.)))

s
severnyy alkogolik 23.04.20

If love has a definition,it is alien to me.

C
Chay s Limonom 23.04.20

Devil208
Well, Yes, but what?

G
Garrus-1994 23.04.20

Tea with Lemon
Whatever love is, it will have three basic elements, we can say fundamental is friendship, respect and intimacy
Love is based on responsibility,care, respect and understanding. Love is first and foremost a creative activity. Love is also active penetration into the essence of another person, which is manifested in the act of merging with him. Well, the most just...Love is just a biochemical.response.
Well, now the points. With care it is clear. Everyone. If we see that people says like loves flowers, but they had mired, then of course there is care and can not speak. A rather primitive example, and all is clear.
Responsibility. Well, this is characterized as a retaliatory act on the expressed and not expressed needs of the other person. To be responsible means to have the ability to apply.
Respect. Oh well, then there's all the easier. Take a man the way he is. But respect is impossible without the next point, namely understanding. And then there is no copyright sex. Because the understanding is that intimacy which, in the opinion of the author and is sex. But intimacy is intimacy and intimacy is sex. Understanding another person can manifest dominance over him. Without participation, such as Dating. People always want to know the other person. No matter for what purpose, like love,manipulation,destruction, or humiliation. And therefore dominance over him i.e. his(individual) enslave will lead to understanding it and without sex itself.
But now to the most important issue. Man asks how to love, much harder to find such an object. Plus what is also important in love...giving. Ie you do not take, but give not the fact that you're going to get( on the market). Here lies the problem. Alone, with the psychology of the cumulative type, consider the act of giving as an act forced on the victim. People with a market psychology that can give something in exchange for something. Well, a primitive example, I'll buy you say Sergi, if we're going to have sex. Well, market Chu. Commodity-money, or money-commodity, as Marx said :D in all sorts of believers, it is a virtue, it's better to give than to receive. The Lord will repay. There are some kind of love, then you and the mania,Philia,storge,Agape,Eros...more I do not remember :D It still requires time to parse the meaning of love and overcoming loneliness. With regards to homosexuals, they are unable to overcome this alone, because the merge should occur with the opposite sex, not only biological, but also psychological, because people on the new, so to speak, born. And they(gays) are not born, and remain alone, same problem, and heterosexual men are not capable of love. I could anything else to write here, yeah feel like :D
PS. Actually Erich Fromm as much as a book that shone)

r
rPeBoJL 23.04.20

Mnogabukav
zaftra read. or poslezavtra

C
Chay s Limonom 23.04.20

Garrus-1994
Intimacy is necessary as a kind of Alliance, print, the level of sexual relations allows to make relations deeper, it is an integral part of a relationship. Intimacy in a sexual sense and just understanding of the person - are two different things.

G
Garrus-1994 23.04.20

Tea with Lemon
Intimacy in a sexual sense and just understanding of the person - are two different things.
Hmm...strange, but I did not write?
it is an integral part of a relationship.
An integral part of already mentioned, and without that you can do. Without sex a man to understand, and can be engaged in one sex and not to understand the man. Sex appeal is only partly motivates us to have sex, the other part, to strive for the fusion of poles( male and female) usually the characters that. This is possible without sex to do that. I do not deny an important part of sex, I just don't consider it as one aspect of a deep relationship. The same people live together without love. And sex itself is also not love. Between them is not very strong relationships. Ali we are talking about sincere love? Then I have already explained, speaking about sex appeal and there is something else :D

C
Chay s Limonom 23.04.20

Garrus-1994
Hmm...strange, but I did not write?
A little confusing for me, it was so misunderstood)

An integral part of already mentioned, and without that you can do.
In fact, I personally agree that you can do, but the level and depth of intimacy between people is absolutely not such what it would be if they had a sexual relationship. Yes, and in fact, without sex, love is much harder to go, more problems, difficulties and other Goodies.

I do not deny the important component of sex, I just don't consider it as one aspect of a deep relationship.
And I in turn am confident that the depth relations based on sex has much more high level, maybe a deep relationship is possible without intimacy, but with intimacy, a certain level would be much deeper) I'm Just on my experience watched as the depth of the relationship was directly proportional to the diversity and depth of the intimate side) And watched that all the bases that I have listed (sex, respect, friendship) - are tightly interconnected, and when one of them is a certain deepening is as a consequence, for the overall depth of feelings. It is a fact for me, because I was convinced on personal experience.

Ali we are talking about sincere love?
I share a love sincere or not sincere, to my understanding she is one)

C
CONSTAN 92 02 23.04.20

Love for me is the feeling which makes me do stupid things, which sometimes I do not more not less ashamed. I've done the girls compliments, gifts, caring, and then they disappeared, or I disappeared for them (well, different) but I found another and again . Now I settled down and realized that In my current a 22, something I hurried.

L
Le Gaspilleur 23.04.20

This washer does not always go in the gate

D
Default2 23.04.20

Mr. Bukowski, what is love?
What? It is something like fog in the morning. When you Wake up well before dawn. He disappears quickly. And feeling burn.
Really?
— I am convinced.
And feelings burn?
— Yes, very quickly. Love is just a mist that dissipates with the first ray of reality.

Charles Bukowski

C
CONSTAN 92 02 23.04.20

Well now there is in love a lot of the problems and the main in them is how you're going to bring it back to the second half.
Major spoilers: how will she carry it to you.

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.04.20

In General, it is interesting to hear your opinion about it, stories from your life experiences and everything related to this battered topic)
History?...
...Last year it was. Longing in the city, we went to the village Home. Air to smell the rustic, barefoot on the grass proetica, manure hybrids and kartohu dig at the same time.
Yes... came, therefore. And liked me there one goat. Helluva lot I loved it. Well, as usual - loved it. Yes... hard to love. And take it and die. Distraught a bit, but nothing to do, to see the fate of the goat is this - to faint from Wangkanai the love.
Yeah, so it goes on. Took it to the pound, so that means horns and hooves cut off. My collection - collect, ashamed, horns and hooves of goats are different. And on the way to the knacker's yard I found a grandmother, local fortune-teller. And asks me, like, where will I carry the goat. Respond by saying, so-and-so - died goat from love, go horns and hooves cut off, a long memory. And then this old hag tells me that the goat will be able to revive, if you love it. Monster... then again, the spitting image of Hitler, and the current they have hair covered. But there is nothing, it's helluva lot of goat I like was agreed...
...She died. Goat then spice did not. Current before he died he whispered, accounting... And where her daughter worked. Well, I think, maybe something to her mother inherited the magical abilities. Maybe she will be able to help, was to be the goat to spice things up. Yeah, so went to her.
Knowing to prevent the BL... breed, not a word, began to love this bra. And all in my ear whispering she - goat Quicken, quicken!... This fool, don't fool says, they say, will revive, who want to revive, current, love me tight, tight, cu.... Eyes piggy and vylepil ....Well, you already guessed. And again, DC had to whisper store... her Sister, feldshers...
General Store... A Farm...A Local Committee...
...A day of heavy, exhausted, as in prison. Podi ka whole village... that...bypassed.

Here I sit, smoke and think That Kaka cient thing, love...For the sake of one goat the whole village to death for any.

S
Sima4 23.04.20

And liked me there one goat

Dad Victorious? You?

S
Silencio 23.04.20

And liked me there one goat
cute? ^^

G
Garrus-1994 23.04.20

Tea with Lemon
but the level and depth of intimacy between people is absolutely not such what it would be if they had a sexual relationship
I now actually interesting, the level of intimacy? How it is determined. I know what the genitals when sexual intimacy? Although they all have the same same :D Psychologists and without sexual intimacy can get to know a person than this man, his second half(which is regularly engaged in sex). But we, as I understand it, of course talking about the average man, although each one of yourself and do not thinks. Thatís when I wonder, well I know a lot about a person...Yes, everything, and he loses interest to me, then I have no reason to know him closer,right? Then another question arises, you need a proper criterion of this vicinity. To say I knew the person enough and in my eyes he lost individuality. Because I know all about the man, he's useless to me. Why would I want this person to be, if in my eyes he lost that flavor for which I was with him and started their relationship? And the person to know everything possible. Ie I say in advance that I do not need to say that a person is not possible to know completely. Yes, you can. Certainly not like a finger about a finger to hit a little harder. Say to sociophobe clearly better not to go with the sexy domoganiyami because he was frightened. And even after the disclosure of their, shall we say vulnerable little soul, we can understand what he's sensual. And in sex he is. And actually what does the new information from the sex we get? What we actually learn something about sex? What people say dominant in this, but in real life he passive or is he more creative approaches him, what? Explain it to me. And here's another in my experience, we're on it rests, I have no sexual contact learn about man enough to understand that the person to put it mildly a complete d* and sexual contact is not necessary. Many people...Yes, everyone wants to look good in the eyes of other people better(not just saying this), and so on the first date, and subsequent, shorter than the domestics, you could learn nothing, although sex can be engaged regularly. Man can know another man that he is ,say, a full R* having lived in marriage of 5 years, and again they may have stormy sexual life. Your life example I am not convinced. Although you said that this is a fact for you, but not for me.
but with sex, I'm sure the level would be much deeper)
Again, how much deeper? What are the criteria of this depth? How do we know that this man, deeper understanding of the other person, eliminating these banal human cognition, like favorite color,car, flowers and other elementary cognitive acts?
I share a love sincere or not sincere, in my mind she's one
And why do you not share?