3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KykkA 25.04.20 05:43 pm

No children are born already 3-4 games of the year (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Married the vassal of Sturgav. The girl pumped, combat, decided with her to have children. All done, only to take it to the unit and wait until it will bring me a baby. But this time I already wait about 3-4 years of gaming. Someone said that in 10 days they were told about the child, someone boasts of his 20-TEW heirs, I, at least one. Maybe there are other options like having children? Or is it better to leave her and start a new one?(if the divorce is in this game, how to end it all?)
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Chernyshev 25.04.20

KykkA
campaign.conceive_child to conceive

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
Thank you, got pregnant.

M
Maksim Bombardirovschik 25.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
What is consona team?

A
Aleksey Chernyshev 25.04.20

Maxim Bombardirovshik
Yes.

H
Horgord 25.04.20

I'm following the 21st child of his castle left. Some obscurantism. Poor woman.

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Horgord
Poor possession. Sharing then 21 have individual.

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
It is visible not destiny, the team working, but the lady gave birth to a stillborn(and in the background people were happy and the drums beat, apparently felt that some devil is not born)

Z
Zerera 25.04.20

That train shit, I'm the only hike made a mistake with Patey. In General, married to myself (with the help of the trainer, because even in the game don't want to marry me) more or less on the face and stats of vassal. But. This fuck went to patrol possession. In General, identity is not bad, but I was in the game already 31, what will people say, children do not. How to get pregnant in this case? When her husband is touring with his army on the border?

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Zerera
But her husband can't meet and tell him to join your squad?

Z
Zerera 25.04.20

KykkA
As for the personal composition of the squad - XS, but riveted in the tab Kingdom of himself and his troops a party of 300 people. Yes, and partied until I surfaced that I'm pregnant. And then fuck him on the periphery of the robbers chase.

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Zerera
The main thing the dead don't have to again for a fancy man fighting not to drive. A part of personal through the conversation, as I remember. Somewhere there should be a tab that you want to take it in your squad.

Z
Zerera 25.04.20

KykkA
Yes no the campaign is not born. The game pours easy, departure the departure after the establishment of the Kingdom.

H
Harry88 25.04.20

I have five already, but not growing up. confused with them?

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Harry88
Not exactly Mature? Using the encyclopedia, find your clan, and then the family follow the icon of the child. Must be their age. Capable they become 18 years old, and until then they are just there.

R
Rebel220 25.04.20

Zerera
In General, married myself with the help of the trainer
It's called bewitched )) don't be afraid, sooner or later he will have to fulfill the conjugal duty. )

Z
Zerera 25.04.20

By the way, if my husband was tired of how to get a divorce in the game? To execute?

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Zerera
He quickly tired :D
To execute it can't, because ally, but when the function of death characters may and will die in battle.
With wives a little easier, there is a chance that they will die during childbirth and all can find a new one.

L
Leha Kazancev 25.04.20

But my wife died in some kind of battle, and the children left , but they are small , they will grow or are they screwed?

Z
Zerera 25.04.20

So. Now another problem. My Persian decided that she was a sow. How to stop fertility? Husband on the other end of the map, but she became pregnant. Her army 189. I'm not suggesting anything, but the campaign will inherit my power bastards.

K
KykkA 25.04.20

Leh Kazantsev
The idea is that should. Check their age through the encyclopedia if the numbers increase every year, then grow.