3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JackalSTV 25.04.20 05:50 pm

Questions on any topic. (Warlock: Master of the Arcane)

In General, I decided to create this thread for polzovatelei PG with different types of questions.

And here's my first question.
Anyone knows where are the save of the game on win7 ?
30 Comments
Sort by:
w
wik 25.04.20

who knows what to modity game? resources *.than pack them otkat?

N
Nikezzz 25.04.20

in short the question is: was left alone with the other mage, he's with me in the Alliance on how to fill it? want to be the sole ruler of all the lands) to attack I can't Megawati too! deadlock((

k
killername 25.04.20

you go to the diplomacy window choose the conversation with him and war is declared, all just

N
Nikezzz 25.04.20

killername SPS! this one here is stupid! like everything there was piratical! I nubyara kill me, I will not stand such a shame)

H
Hoseindon 25.04.20

who knows what the hell was playing and then played a show that I won another mage and ended the game what to do and where's the passing game and his limitations or what's the main purpose of the SRD is not clear broken off p-n shame

M
Mihail62 25.04.20

Hoseindon
The main goal is to kill all the mages, or kill the avatar of a deity, cast a spell of unity ( which in fact you did, with the hostile mage), or to capture all the places of power.

H
Hoseindon 25.04.20

Михаил62
so what should be done to interrupt the spell and I sorry PR-al play again

d
djjack 25.04.20

Should I wait for another patch hot-seat?

H
Hoseindon 25.04.20

twice he started to play at the highest settings (ur complex map people) it is not possible to win realties deer still kakimto reasons write vaigra and even sway don't give 20% card otkryvaesh write that someone won finally we can gon on light not so it is not wonder SRL morazm game just killed time for nothing stupidly wants to go out and kill but don't give we can you somehow disable this idiocy with unclear victories of rivals which I even do not have time to open finally any sense of what the game is not to play and break off the suckers developed game shit all poshol shot

D
Dok11 25.04.20

love the game, but not enough of one chip as in civilization - to explore the area so the damage is called, where unit receiving a command he runs around the map.
To start immediately on an unfamiliar map on the max hardly makes sense -first you need the game to chew on weak, or normal level, and then you can your hand to try and high -personally, I do.

D
Danny-boy 25.04.20

People, please tell me how to cure her mage of the imposed spells.
And, a thief in the Night or the Worm of mana. Really hate this s*it and how to cure it is not clear!!!

D
Dok11 25.04.20

Zakl was full -sorry, but not remember the name. In short it removes all imposed on the MAG sakly, and opponents it is desirable to make as early as possible leaving one with friends Kum and go boldly to clean other worlds.

[
[PacMan] 25.04.20

Question...have Built a Guild of warriors...how to make so that you can hire veterans in this Guild?(respectively and guilds units of other classes)

D
Dizajner 25.04.20

[PacMan]
to build a chain of buildings of type forge, training ground, etc. (With the chevrons on the icon)

d
diwoland 25.04.20

Tell me, is there in the Russian version of the game hot keys for command and control (wait, finish the course, go to sleep)? and then very uncomfortable the mouse across the screen to rush, especially during the regrouping of troops

S
Stails44 25.04.20

Tell me what the problem, downloaded, installed, played, all the rules were changed the monitor and now there is a bug when you run the Cannot create device: hr=8876086C (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL) what kind of error? tried reinstall game, drivers, Derek...and still error....how to fix it?

S
Stails44 25.04.20

all, solved the problem, removed the old saves...current not understand why they primatyvajutsja to the monitor....

p
padrepepe 25.04.20

The game is so cool but the spell adenine so frustrating constantly some sort of a bitch it performs....
if it removed or to get more difficult and do not even develop until the end!!!

D
Darth_Nihilus 25.04.20

padrepepe
So at the beginning of the game you can choose the options of victory,just untick the spell adenine and all

H
Hoseindon 25.04.20

Darth_Nihilus
odd never seen I'm in nowhere in the settings or when you start a new game version is not offered