3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
ODO23 25.04.20 09:23 pm

Huge eyes (Dragon's Dogma)

How to defeat a huge eye in addition to play a swordsman, no onions ,no damage nanosite at all. Understand need magic?
5 Comments
Sort by:
O
ODO23 25.04.20

No one knows?

l
legusor 25.04.20

I played a swordsman with a shield, in addition went already close to LVL 100 (max LVL 200), very easily defeated a giant eye, though my sword was something special, orange, I brought the pawn, there is damage above 1000 were, I'm sure it still pumped almost entirely, by +5.
first I went to the add-on 30 LVL, but I realized that there is nothing much to do, then went to LVL 80, but started to Talitsa to death with a flashlight, because damagel little before his AOE, which all vanhatalo, after LVL 100 is generally easy to run. the last boss DLS Daimon is also easily wasted, just hanging on the belly. I will show the outfit, because we played a year ago, the game is already on the disk is long gone.
remember; here is a sword I had. he told me of a pawn quite early fall, I like to end the game and ran with it, chopped all can not remember exactly.
I just swung around to 130лвл.
DD wiki enhttps://dragonsdogma.fandom.com/wiki/Devilsbane

M
MunchkiN 616 25.04.20

seen the form where the warrior jumped on him and was severely punished with hefty sword. even so it is possible for the Cyclops to climb.
if we are talking about another of smaller eye - he is very strong like that. because the game is skewed to Damerow like.

O
ODO23 25.04.20

MunchkiN 616
The small eyes at the end of the main game without problems passed. But healthy dark arisen do damage not getting.

N
NightHawkreal 25.04.20

When he casts a spell, you need to look away.