3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soild_Snake 07.10.19 02:51 am

What would you have asked the Monolith ? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I would have to self-destruct
178 Comments
Sort by:
d
deleted_page 07.10.19

I would ask for Stalker 2 and Lost alpha =)

O
Oleg1500jk 07.10.19

I would have asked for happiness in the new year and all the best!

G
GO-shnik 07.10.19

I would have approached and have asked for a beer and a girl. All the bandits dolgovtsev Yes, Yes, the bloodsuckers with the warriors... schyutka.

u
uglyug 07.10.19

Yes well it, this Monolith that may ask, I'll kill you.

I
I Love Marilyn MANSON 07.10.19

I asked for a new super computer to the most beautiful settings to play part 3 games

N
Nikodim345 07.10.19

Man is so constituted that he always something is missing,
then give him something new, or what it was before,
and some people just don't know what I want.
It is possible to understand what you want, you must go a long way to the Monolith.
And it will then become clear what to wish for.

.Odinochka. 07.10.19

Something else would have asked

L
Loki D.S. 07.10.19

I would like to join the Monolith, and burn Awareness mod.

S
SystemN7 07.10.19

What would you have asked the Monolith ?

The answer is simple,to suck.

Z
Zom-Bear 07.10.19

SystemN7
Blowjob? Good you have a request for monolith... xD

M
Marie Colere 07.10.19

So I don't have all the people finally wised up and stopped playing Stalker.

L
Loki D.S. 07.10.19

GaYcc

He's just an ardent panatag dull Code

g
geleznodorognik 07.10.19

GaYcc +100500
don't know why I asked but what I asked exactly, for example a new monitor...XX

b
batvanya 07.10.19

I'd ask monolith for all true fans collide a bunch of freestuff decisionon all versions of Stalker

M
Marie Colere 07.10.19

-GoogLok-
not on your Nelly.
GaYcc
Yes, came in late the hero asked about the death of humanity.The ending pseudophilosophical, which is extremely annoying.
No, I am not a connoisseur of graphic component, and Stalker consider the poor and the gameplay.
and PYS were able to the game to breathe in something more human than lust for the dough.
Well, then, what could force to release a bunch of stuff with the brand Stalker.

L
Loki D.S. 07.10.19

Noir Mithantrope

The ending pseudophilosophical, which is extremely annoying.

Olololo, you missed two of Loki.

Well, then, what could force to release a bunch of stuff with the brand Stalker.

The fact that a lot of fans, and why not make the brand, what is wrong?

No, I am not a connoisseur of graphic component, and Stalker consider the poor and the gameplay.

Um, in the Dead Space gameplay is also not so hot... We heard your opinion, but to actually Express it not immediately necessary, there are special themes, yeah.

M
Marie Colere 07.10.19

Um, in the Dead Space gameplay is also not so hot
There are graphics and atmosphere, and the gameplay is quite so hot tactical dismemberment of enemies.
The fact that a lot of fans, and why not make the brand, what is wrong?
it's about the money.
Olololo, you missed two of Loki.
Loki-??
We heard your opinion, but to actually Express it not immediately necessary, there are special themes, yeah.
It's something I know, and please note at the beginning of the unsubscribed topic.

S
Sima4 07.10.19

What would you have asked the Monolith ?
To start over again. The Village Newcomers :) And that none of the Stalker loner is not dead :)

M
Marie Colere 07.10.19

The head should remain cold, your desire to keep a tight rein, because people can not only Apocalypse to wish, but something worse.
Secondly, this ending is a warning. People about their business brings the Earth to a complete collapse, and what will happen if the Apocalypse does come?
It is so well known, and this can nachitalsya in religious books.
Saw you truly philosophical in the same CODE?
You are blind, I wrote that I was not a fan of Code.I think philosophical Alice, the parable of the self-destruction of man by means of Wisla.
And now guess why so many fanfiction's Stalker? Because people were surprised that in games there is a philosophy, not just a stupid massacre, and philosophy - food for thought.
No, it's just they found a cheap way to seem a kind of philosophers playing Stalker and thinking about issues of life, although most write even correctly are not able.
What would happen if the earth will one single person? The thought about it becomes uncomfortable.
Read Lovecraft and Frederick brown
With the Monolith endings, not one, but 5
yeah, I know, googled.

M
Marie Colere 07.10.19

American McGee's Alice.