3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stranger8 25.04.20 09:26 pm

Your Arsenal (Fallout: New Vegas)

Each has its own style of play. And, depending on the style, each carries a different weapon kits. I suggest this topic briefly (in 1-3 words) to describe your style of play, preferred types of weapons (if you want his name) and the type of armor.

For example, in my case it is:
Stealth
Pistol + Sniper rifle
Light armor
54 Comments
Sort by:
b
bitard only and forever 25.04.20

Style - sniper. Gobi, heavy, lucky guy

Armor is average.

Partner to level 12 Boone + ed-e after Raoul.

s
saa0891 25.04.20

Previously, my favorite gun was the Ratslayer,though it remains my favorite gun,it really helps especially in the first half of the game,but tolstikovich the enemies he's useless,especially on hard,faster GG cleaned.
So now my favorite is the Laser rifle with three upgrades,with cartridges no problems at all,high accuracy and rate of fire and is suitable for all types of enemies,even Baby or Thermocouple because I love melee,as it is pleasant to someone to sneak up and get a good taste of Crete but still be a shaft,for severe cases of drag, the Gobi,and for the heaviest naturally YCS/186.
Well, more hauling space,and some revolvers.

S
Serroko 25.04.20

Guns-Automatic pistol 45 caliber(Honey of the Heart)
Rifles -- sniper rifle Kristina(from Old World Blues),Gauss rifle M72 with agragami(plug-in),incidentally the same one that was in the second fallout)),by the way are very effective against KS.
Heavy weapons experimental version of Fat on a mass congestion of enemy(dobavlyaetsya plugin),the same one that was on the basis of the National guard in F3.
From melee weapons-super sledge or katana(from Gun Runners Arsenal).
Cartridges do and only use manual snaryadki.
Of armor-- mostly camouflage (Т6М) for zhgg,or Chinese stealth armor or the armor of a scout for the IGY.
Companions willow and ed e

c
crazy dumbas 25.04.20

My Arsenal is geared for medium and long-range combat.
Style-Sniper/Marksman Of.
Melee weapon-knife no Chance(every little thing to kill)
Pistols/Revolvers-Sequoia Ranger.
Shotguns-take a rare hunting shotgun dinner bell.
Assault rifles/carbines-typically as shotguns remain in the Lucky 38 if you take the Carbine.
Sniper/rifle marcinowska-all-American,the Gobi scout Rifle company, Rifle to engage the material.
Heavy weapons-take in extremely rare cases -Plasmolen , Gatling laser,Minigun(Avenger),a prototype of the Tesla-Beaton,Annabelle, and more.
Cartridges often use a standard for AMR love hot(well beat the jaws of death).
Armor-Combat armor Ranger NKR+Takes 1st intelligence battalion,rarely T-51b/Power armor Remaining.
Teammates Raul and ED-e

a
al1ster 25.04.20

Style: stealth
From vanilla:
- Lullaby (10mm. PP with a silencer),
- .45 pistol from Honest Hearts + silencer,
- Large-caliber sniper rifle + incendiary ammo
- Americas (a unique 5.56 mm carbine)
- Nailgun H&H from Lonesome Road and there is a knapsack firecrackers
Of modal: sniper rifle SR-25 with suppressor, MP-5, as the SHAFT of the Crossbow, which you need to collect on the workbench
Armor: stealth armor Mark2 from OldWorldBlues, armor Reiniger NKR (as on the cover), different mode of armor, picks of the 1st intelligence battalion
Companions: Veronica or Boone

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 25.04.20

The Scout rifle Gobi campaign is a great sniper, there is little to fix.
Rifle Survivors - makes everything.
Lullaby look on everyone. case drag.
Esther for particularly powerful monsters.
and Americas.
Of equipment - stealth armor mark 2, and the armor is the desert Ranger.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 25.04.20

Nice solid armor and a big gun

A
Anzhelika04 25.04.20

Christine's sniper rifle and pistol Lucky later on Sequoia Ranger's turn.

M
MelShlemming 25.04.20

Americas. If the enemy is weak, the ammo it is not spend, and beaten with a tire iron.

R
Rabinovich Izya 25.04.20

Decided in the new passage just rearm.
As a primary weapon,carry Americas,and the Carbine GRA with modifications(forged receiver,30 shot box magazine,a lighter bolt carrier).
As a standard sniper rifles use a Sniper rifle with a silencer (COP), Christine from Old World Blues,was formerly the Gobi scout Rifle,but rifle equipped with a silencer Christine and it allows you to kill your enemies and stay undetected.
As heavy artillery,I took a large-caliber sniper rifle from the GRA,with a plastic stock and improved bolt carrier that is being curb exploding bullets,turns into a hand gun taking out deathclaws in groups(in Thorne,for example, their cage is opened,and they already threw her skates).
Explosives and energeiai not take with them,both in principle and shotguns.
Add perhaps armor,dress up in APA(power armor Remaining), or its variant, Tesla received from Arcada of Genona,sometimes I take the Stealth armor mark 2.

M
Mag Otshelnik 25.04.20

All the guns and armor from mods.

P
Poenarum 25.04.20

Difficulty:hard
Partners:except where they are needed for quests, not used at all.
Armor:
I prefer light, preferably with a bonus of Crete.
The first thing to get try:take recon to the middle of the game produce happy points, she booking-cloak of Ulysses.
Playing style: shoot everything that moves,sharpening to Crete, tried style with sharpening the vats, but it's too easy to play.
Weapon: Prefer the line firearms. Rifle survivors-the best in my opinion, but uninteresting pumped to run with her, cheat too. Christine's love for long-range mid-range very like Paciencia(almost every shot is critical, and Crete as heavy),also to the liking of the Car-high rate of fire of its type and low consumption od allows her to be an effective weapon even at close range. In the premises, if the chance of occurrence of the enemy at close range, it is necessary to use a shorter barrel, so the choice is between the Same and Mysterious Magnum.
The first thing that is produced:Same(good knockdown, common ammunition), Mysterious Magnum and Long rifle(early in the game excellent weapon, a sort of undemanding skills to the sniper rifle with fairly common ammo).

Rapid-fire weapons don't really like, the mood, more inclined to a single powerful shots.

I
Ibragimov 25.04.20

Primary weapon - Hey guys 12.7 mm PP.
Additional 25 mm anti-personnel grenade launcher.
Well, the gun concealed carry - gun 22LRс a silencer.
All the more do no such weapons. I'll take another sniper Christine (in the new passage until the amplitude did not go).
No more weapons in the game need not in principle, from the word altogether.
From rags to clear the stump beret, sunglasses, boot,
Not, in short, change the view, got a dream catcher. All I nicho no longer need claws Crete coming down with one blaze (ash stump with arms 100 and perks for damage and crit and my gear to Crete)! The channel and like the sniper, just aim the ordinary. The best and that is the universal weapon in the game

S
Space monkey 363 25.04.20

My favorite is unikalna copy vinovki Gauss 186/icaiet letters ...