3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeXDevil 25.04.20 09:30 pm

A lot of cheaters in the game (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Guys I have one almost every battle citaci or so at all??? at the start this was not. Now Feel me, the cancer, though in fact watch their fight and see how they yuzayut the auto-aim , and firing at walls when considering enemies. Play Asia can change the region?
31 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 25.04.20

NeXDevil
Yes there is, at the start quietly playing.
Now every fifth knows where you run.
And don't be afraid palitsya, straight through the wall in the head lock and waiting when you vibewise.

N
NeXDevil 25.04.20

Lex-one
Got it, so I'm not the only one who noticed

O
Oleg Adrenalin 25.04.20

And where do statistics bans new kaluki?I doubt if at all it is.

L
Lex-one 25.04.20

Oleg Adrenalin
Today the news came out that 50 to banned.
Googly.

M
Metalist1925 25.04.20

NeXDevil
The Chinese Dorval..

I
Inquisito 25.04.20

Not seen it yet chitakov .

s
squid123 25.04.20

Lex-one
50000 banned at all about anything in this online. Weekend freestuff network grinder showed the true picture. Slug 100+ kills in one fourth of the rink. I think Warzone is waiting for the fate PUBG'a. They also octaval to ban by IP and hardware only to God forbid not fall online. Whatever these businessmen online now?)

s
squid123 25.04.20

As an option, a good idea would be all seen to be cheating to bring in the black list, then not send warning constantly playing with each other. I think it's doable.

S
Serhiomuchachos 25.04.20

We are a team trying to kill one player, but we didn't. It is us all 3 failed. And here is the question, when these fucking chitor banned. In the beginning of the game was so interesting, already delayed. Could weapons to pick up and the rest of the match on the edge of the map to wander, but now no matter where I go, even behind the wall can see you and manage to kill. All the interest just cleaned disappears.

N
NeXDevil 25.04.20

Serhiomuchachos
Just have someone else ocheeen Plaza anti-cheat system.... Play with a friend at the moment, each fighting for two or three aksika , magnet on the head, see through walls... cheto just desire to play anymore

C
Cka.T 25.04.20

5 April Sunday played the map 10/10 steadily 8-14 kills per game) no one through the walls didn't kill, if only toast)

a
alxelas 25.04.20

СПАС11
Wait - any premium servers will appear

f
fomir 25.04.20

alxelas
Guessed =)) the Division between P2P and F2P servers is now there, in fact... But soon it all will be tough.
Parity education lobby table will be given to those who bought the game and who bought. And with the lack of online in one of the tables - there will be a small compensation online from another table.

same thing with kitakami will be... in the end, all the Rabble, and all those who frequently AFK, who has a lot of warnings and complaints - all it will be in the table games lobby like that.

like we've already done, truth I do not remember where exactly.... in Lol, whether in smite... in some mob

A
ARM_SERJ 25.04.20

Lex-one
So, I say that all the rooms already know nizost and can easily shoot with snapy with breakdown and get through the wall

L
Lex-one 25.04.20

ARM_SERJ
Say, too, now cheaters have already diminished. No longer such. The developer is seen stands out. 1-5 quietly taking place already.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 25.04.20

Lex-one
Yes, yesterday evening was spent in the game , appropriately played fiction murders did not notice.

t
tolstiy77777 25.04.20

But still miracles still happen

P
Pavel Shvecovx 25.04.20

Each 2 who kills a cheater pure *( and arrogant they don't even be afraid to sleep ) I have Blizzard bans cheaters via hardware or a single server, all the same are in 1 launcher (agree ) as a cheater who ur above 100( still not banned) divide players on ur to LVL above 100 ( not a single cheater could not get ) and see what happens, I'm even willing to wait for match 1 to 5 minutes while people gather lizhby cheaters out there was not. ( repeat the mistakes of the pung and APEX well it you is Nada*?)

S
SPAS11 25.04.20

Paul Shvetsov
This will not be in the game. Developed online important.

G
GWCGAME 16.10.20

Cheaters in almost every rink TAC like this! I don't care.