3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antonrogov 25.04.20 09:32 pm

What should interest \"Real Man\"?

I then showed that I'm in the wrong, like it or not and generally I'm not interested in what should interest the adult man. And unless there are common standards that should be of interest to people depending on sex and age? And why should? Unless the person cannot be your will, other interests? And why women so love to teach men that have real man (Yes, the one that exists only in the mind of women, and every women it's different)?
Well, if you really have such a list, then share that on your should interest a grown man. Just wondering.
66 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 25.04.20

antonrogov
there is of course no standards, just the vast majority live by imposed standards and is afraid to go beyond that, do what you like

d
darkpromo 25.04.20

X_ray_83
Great argument, the level of 5th grade, move on in a cliche player

M
Mars_City 25.04.20

antonrogov
Less play and everything will be comfortable between you.

M
Mars_City 25.04.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
I talked with them a lot as it comes to the parameters of the engine the sucking action everywhere )))
With women or with women? Explain to us with whom.

P
Pierre Dac 25.04.20

antonrogov
antonrogov wrote:
I then showed that I'm in the wrong, like it or not and generally I'm not interested in what should interest the adult man.
If truth be told on this site that you host of the show Horns in the city (I don't know if it really is, XS), it is not surprising that you make such comments.

a
antonrogov 25.04.20

Pierre Dac wrote:
If truth be told on this site that you host of the show Horns in the city
I don't know this dude and even too lazy to Google.

A
Ave9 25.04.20

antonrogov
Just relax and went all big and fat whenever you begin to impose something alien to you ?

a
airstorm 25.04.20

Heh... well, how would
adopted:
Spoiler
jumped in:
Spoiler
and go for:
Spoiler

R
Rerih 25.04.20

Pierre Dac wrote:
If truth be told on this site that you host of the show Horns in the city (I don't know if it really is, XS), it is not surprising that you make such comments.
Even if he is, he makes someone-anyone but still interesting to people content. And what you have achieved in life besides sitting ass in front of a computer?

L
Lex-one 25.04.20

antonrogov
Women say what would you do just what they on hand, made more money, was fond of cars (so as to walk beneath one's dignity), repair of houses, construction of country house.
No woman will be thrilled if for example the money from the family budget flow not to her/children/house, and somewhere in a different direction.
Fishing, games, bars, sports/bet, it's all women don't like.
It is not profitable, it is advantageous to strain the man, and to sit on the couch and legs jerk.
After all, for everything else there's washer/dishwasher/vacuum cleaner/steamer.
Women much easier life.

M
Mars_City 25.04.20

X_ray_83
The majority of women are stupid what prevents them to comprehend something new ! And the stupidity of their so that they cover it as a given and consider it normal )))
Possible in Europe and the United States women are smarter than there are in Universities are not stupid !
You what cartoon to retell?)))

M
Mars_City 25.04.20

Lex-one
Young, just invent such nonsense. Get a life and less go to clubs. And realize that not all girls, that's rich-bitch related. Well see less on foreign Breda style, just the sort of hallucination. Well, even having lived with a woman at least 9-10 years together, and fully realize how insane you are. It's not 3900, but Steeda to disperse)))

M
Mars_City 25.04.20

Lex-one wrote:
Fishing, games, bars, sports/bet, it's all women don't like.
))))
So not only do you communicate with them.

L
Lex-one 25.04.20

Mars_City
Married for 5 years.
A woman should always find a common language.
If you have found someone with which you have common interests, accept my congratulations. This is a very rare case.
But what about the rest 99% of men, will not prompt?

M
Mars_City 25.04.20

Lex-one
Here is are the so-called WOMEN of the gate in his life and that will undermine their Mino queries, and everywhere and anywhere to see these requests, I want a helicopter I want female) Who are both virgins presents itself, how to raise her, and her style against the guy. Want to be a tycoon, then a chick would you think she wants from you everything. I want a woman waving with a food, then be.... He knew by whom. No need to go into the female world of incomprehensible mind that, who the hell here even as it is aware. Otherwise, you can wallow in the madness of endless misunderstanding. No need to try to build something, but to look into the soul of HER and then the woman gets no hotelok. And yet who thinks about women – and will only BAAAABY and their desires in favor of BAAABE)

M
Mars_City 25.04.20

Lex-one wrote:
But what about the rest 99% of men
99% of men who have these problems??? Where zhy you found such a huge mass of poor fellows?

M
MunchkiN 616 25.04.20

how would tou perhaps if the Pitch to argue in a sexist society, there is gender division of occupations. specifically it seemed to be male and female professions and spheres associated with them.
and this present desisexyboy should be of interest to all associated with gender native sphere. so man is interested in technology, war and all sorts of wild hunt. plus it is more in depth in those sectors where it works directly. such as tou like if man drive, he can pretty much to talk about them and how they work because of the recent time ago, in addition to driving man was engaged in repairing his Mashiny. the truth is going into physics and mathematics and almost as remontez and driving business purely material and practical. similarly as advanced modern Baker which drives a Pitch in fact andaki chauffeur 60-80 years and his scream only interested in a certain pitch practice - the dispersal Assembly races on fps and they play what is PEK-PEK again going into detail in physics and mathematics and the fact that almost tangible.
in a post sexist society as it has no clear binding activity to the gender question therefore becomes meaningless, or the answer lies in a physiological paradigm. what should interest a real man? and there is so Tits!

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.04.20

antonrogov
A woman loves when you do things with your hands.If you came home from work, relax and play on the computer instead of having to hang some sort of housekeeper, then Yes, you hear anything, like, :You're not doing anything like a man!Just got the money and your job here is done! Stop! But that money bring you ruin your health and most likely in the coffin lies before her.A real man, according to women, should make any money, and housework things to do (apartment repair, repair of anything), and talk to her and gift her to do in bed to please, and to fight for it, if you have to.If any of this is missing, there are complaints.But if all of the above is, it you will, like a stone wall.

A
A_jak 25.04.20

Most importantly, a real man should not be interested in men.

P
Podvipodvertov 25.04.20

A real man should be interested in women, football, vodka, fishing, old Niva in the garage.