3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metal Messiah 25.04.20 10:23 pm

Impressions from the full game (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Express their opinion about the game.
Just do not forget about the rules of the forum.

http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_clear_sky/203955/
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
L4wl13t 25.04.20

Was even bought a license.

S
Sanya Strelok 25.04.20

I have always said that of all the games most of all love Ukrainian. They almost always have something that is not in any other foreign soul. Sometimes, however, the body this soul is so ugly that I just want to cry with mortification.
The seizure of territories is a great idea. You get a strategic job, which can at the same moment to be reversed (or, even more painful when you almost did it). Another situation: when you get 2 or 3 of the SOS signal, there is nothing you how to break into 2-3 mini-Scar. And your boys do not care that the game is not provided. If they were all slaughtered, it's on you.
Opponents, I must say, not stupid, and even use some semblance of tactics. In plus, they are all former snipers-special forces with a heartbeat sensor and seeing perfectly in the dark. To catch them by surprise not very easy (especially with mates), but sometimes it works. For example, if you kill with a silencer the enemy in plain sight, there is a chance that his buddies will still be some time to walk, like nothing happened, and even freeze in one place. Also it has a speed set you apart from the crowd and, despite the fact that under the nose they will have an army of your mates, you shoot exclusively for you.
In contrast to them, the allies are idiots. If you lead a squad to capture the point, always be prepared for what you shoot... its the same. And it's not a conspiracy: they are also well placed and his other homies when they fall in the line of fire. However, pay tribute, heartbeat sensors, they still handed out, so your pals will be very diligent to try to bring the enemy through a concrete wall. In company with them, don't even try to use the tactics: it is necessary to take shelter, you then carefully begin to push out of it. But do not think that they do it on purpose. Of course not, because your friends probably never heard of the word tactics. So, many of them, sending out the SOS signal, waiting for you so faithfully and devotedly that they will stand calmly even under heavy fire.
Not to mention stupendous reserves of grenades and all that, despite the fact, whom they are thrown, will fly under your feet.
In the game, of course, is full of other glitches and bugs, but compared to the above, it is a trifle. Once again developers cut half of the game that can not disappoint. The pleasure of passing only receive thanks to the excellent plot, story missions and a nice picture. Soundtracks could be better.
Overall impression: very, very, very ugly implementation continue one of the best games in the world industry - 8.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 25.04.20

I really like all of the stalkers the Sky.The game,back in September 2008 captured with its atmospheric and stunning locations.I'll never forget the first time night running through the swamps.Game believe game in which you want to live.

I
Infiltrator 25.04.20

Liked the game. Interesting locations, though many are in fact made with the previous part, the atmosphere is, and most importantly, that the world is a more alive compared to PM.

V
Vinni-Pukh 25.04.20

Ehhhh nostalgia, as I remember, already extremely chilly, game legend is not Gitya 5

P
Painkiller-Ivan 25.04.20

Guys, what would happen if the Debt will achieve their goal, destroying the Area and group Freedom? What actions will happen in the future?..

a
alex8ball 25.04.20

and I don't like it. Because of the complexity. Passed shadow of Chernobyl to Stalker without straining. at the same difficulty level ERS well just hell. Zombie better living NPCs shoot. 2-3 rounds and you press F9. To Sahorova didn't find the armor, go with the standard ride. just a gesture , even the money away.

P
Painkiller-Ivan 25.04.20

About the cash, which the bandits stole: would the creators of the CHN such a thing, that when the bandits steal all of your stuff, you in addition them to collect the money from them. Here is a modification, and!
But if cunning - after all money on upgrades and other Goodies before the robbery.

a
alex8ball 25.04.20

I went to Chernobyl, you need to shoot an arrow from EMF Yu will Say this-as game CHN full Gouna. at the level of Chernobyl terrorist attacks. Pure can be viewed as a product for fans. Shadow of Chernobyl was good, not that it is Armor... not naschel, fuck Chernobyl with standard good nonsense. assessment 1

M
Metal Messiah 25.04.20

when bandits steal all of your stuff, you in addition them to collect the money from them. Here is a modification, and!
In some fashion to see. But to throw money at all the available stuff before the robbery-I like, though.
Armor never naschel
To buy from merchants that do not? For completing quests grouper still gave like, when joining too.

a
alex8ball 25.04.20

Metal Messiah [Efilnikufesin]
To buy from merchants that do not?
It), the game itself must prepodnosit in my understanding. still downloaded the trainer and finished off. 5 minutes and the final movie.
Conclusion - could be better, expected more. Those who have researched and found artifacts all ProE.Ali at the end. Not very nice. Just as 3 stars.

M
Metal Messiah 25.04.20

It), the game itself must prepodnosit
But the point of the Stalker is that you yourself should find what you need, no matter where and from whom.

Those who have researched and found artifacts all ProE.Ali in the end
Sold in the course of moving through the story and purchase armor, weapons and other resources.

a
alex8ball 25.04.20

in all games prior to that, I have found all the buns just so, and must somehow be encouraged curiosity of the player.spend time looking for interesting....Then scored in search of monsters, hoping to find tails, tendons. Over in Morrowind and Skyrim what buns you can get in falaut. Even in the shadows of Chernobyl exoskeleton I found . Personally, I decided after a dump like the swamp to finish all the work and buy armor, the bullshit assortment was like the beryl, sowing I have found., even on the amber. By the way, the torrent was more stable individuals drive.

S
Sasha Zadorin 25.04.20

every part had its highlights each part shortage what is in other parts of the feeling when you first play Stalker after passing through the main stories of all the parts more have not found fashion great at the game but the graphics are fed up with it does not last I do not argue but why so many years and the difference between the parts in terms of graphics, enough with the Stalker 2 after a setup, why do you waiting waiting and fuck you and not Stalker 2 but in my heart there is a hope someday he will come clean and thought that it would be a bad sequel

U
UNATCO 25.04.20

Was playing on the wizard in the leather jacket..never bought the exoskeleton..the game abruptly ended xDDD

T
Tatarin2 25.04.20

The game was probably 5 years ago,and still left a positive impression,and probably I think the most so of the best parts,and I think not on the current plot but also the title.

A
Anderby 25.04.20

Hipoly a prequel released after only a year and a half after the release of SoC.
The whole game is similar to the mod from Vasana, people in the Area like going to the Mall on Sunday. The bandits are now a full group, as and singles the fierce delirium. For setting score almost immediately -- here's a shotgun, go shoot enemies. People become five times more visuals three times less -- for each faction 3-4 faceless models to look hurt. In the SoC Area looked desolate place, then the location is a bit extended, but filled to the edge of the circle -- all sorts of boxes, concrete slabs and steel sheets -- shelter for shooting NPCs. Colors with pale gray shifted in contrast, the nights were very dark, which, coupled with the inability to scroll the time quite annoying. Change composer also affected. Encyclopedia no, only conversations with a few characters relate to interesting events behind the scenes, like the origin of the group Monolith. CS -- the prequel, which the unfolding events in the 9 months to the original, and prequel a lot of inconsistencies, in particular, geographical -- is unlikely in the Area managed to come in large numbers builders and to build up all the holes in the walls, remove piles of boxes-shelters, shacks and porosity to fill ravines with basements. As the focus shifted to the war to explore locations not interested in anything unique find will not work-all items sell to merchants, all weapons can be improved at technicians-and even hiding places are full of some garbage.
From the new two regular locations -- swamps and red forest, and two linear -- Limansk and the hospital (cut the same 4 locations-a bar, wild territory, radar and Pripyat); the swamp bloodsucker-just a new visual bloodsucker and is carved from the trunks of SoC entry level gun. Completely and in a positive way reworked artifacts-they become invisible and require detectors. Anomalies are driven at the corners of the locations in the special zone.
The plot is the same as inconsistency, and much more. In fact, the Shooter had to throw in the center of the Zone twice during the week -- despite the fact that the first time he was not Sakharov's psi-protection, and he came back barely alive.
The graphics really pulled on all fronts (despite the fact that the game still doesn't support 16:9 -- the interface is stretched). The gameplay in General hardcore -- shooting failed, even some linear episodes are good. The economy is more or less brought to mind.
And finally, bugs. Again GOG version, the latest patch 1.5.10--. The much-vaunted DirectX 10 are not normally -- in 2013, some Windows 7 update broke something and now the game will visitsa in a few minutes. On the GOG forum is the decision to replace the file, but after it stops working capture screenshots using Fraps and Bandicam! This is the reason I hate to play on your PC -- there will come out some glitch of incompatibility between the orbits of Pluto and alpha Centauri which was never fixed by anyone. Spat and went through the whole game with DX9. Well, the little things still bugs: around the character was the shadow of a few meters, the Tramp did not give the coordinates of the cache drive, I had to fix, the job to leave the underground of Agroprom the first time was not performed. The gang war was broken -- the farther I moved the lazy became stalkers my group, just have not seized the point of allowing the enemy to take them again. Passed for Freedom, dolgovtsev on the basis of responses directly from the air live, I have been through a sniper scope watching. Well at least for the final award is necessary not to capture the enemy base, and just clean up. Then went to the bandits-those from the beginning refused to go anywhere, although when playing for Freedom beat your point very vigorously.
Clear Sky -- the black sheep of the series. Took her the wrong way, but assembled from scratch, without the ears Oblivion Lost.
In the 2008th year, in August, I was there, Gandalf, played Clear Sky 1.5.0. After that, my faith in humanity has been thoroughly undermined. Crashes and broken save is not allowed to pass the game on to the Agricultural sector.
Spoiler