3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Lazarev 25.04.20 10:26 pm

Is it easy to play on the controller from the PS4? (Death Stranding)

I was interested in this game. However, I am against the games on the controller and prefer keyboard and mouse. The exception to this are a series of Dark Souls and God of War which I bought PlayStation 4.

I have a question. Far as necessary for the Death of Stranding to have the keyboard and mouse?

If the same necessity as in Battlefield where the joystick you can not practically perform what can easily be done on the keyboard and mouse?

Or gameplay in the Stranding Death is about the same as in Dark Souls? Where on the joystick it is possible to play as the same as on the keyboard with the mouse.
2 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 25.04.20

Mihail Lazarev
Des stranding - not dynamic, online fps. You can safely pass on the controller. I'm on a PC at all to play with the controller boxed and never feel any problems with the management. Well, except the same battlefield, or KAES, but I just don't play practically. In the same code 2019 quietly on the controller played for about 30 hours on the grid.

v
vopros3828323 25.10.20

Mihail Lazarev
Everything except shooting on the gamepad is better. But the shooting will not please. In RDR2, let's say shooting from the controller is implemented perfectly and most goes much more than with a mouse. But not in the DS.