3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KykkA 25.04.20 10:27 pm

Eats RAM every second for e1.0.6 (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

I have this problem that the game is on version e1.0.6 first goes smoothly, when you start menu and even the first time on the global map freely even around 2-3 GB of memory(I have 8 RAM). So glad that everything has improved optimization(before it was ever freely only 500-700MB). Using widget Windows see the situation changing. The CPU always jump from 30 to 60% loading. But RAM every second hammered, now huddled at 91 percent, and in combat, and then below, there remains only about 100-200MB of memory. Who knows what this is? Surely e1.0.6 still does not improve the optimization? And then some sort of after the patch everything smoothly, but then this crap.
15 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhigalin 25.04.20

Same garbage,16g memory,after a while the game starts to misiti,since the memory is used by 92%(15g)-does anyone have any solution?

k
k9ber 25.04.20

I have a 16-operatives, the game eats up approximately 9, with system and other ~13,5, didn't notice the difference in load for the operatives in the friezes on globalt
KykkA wrote:
But RAM every second hammered, now huddled at 91 percent, and in combat, and then below, there remains only about 100-200MB memory
It is possible that somehow a memory leak, it is strange that not all

K
KykkA 25.04.20

k9ber
The fact of the matter is that the idea is in e1.0.4 or e1.0.5 fixed memory leak, but odd is not clear that this fix worked as it should.

m
molot1953 25.04.20

Already released patch 1.0.7
HERE HE MAKES THE GAME
Multiplayer Crashes
Fixed a bug that occurred when adding a multiplayer game.
Fixed a rare bug that happened when the parse nickname of the player card of death.

Single
Fixed a bug related to the fact that the team has failed two times to break after the player was caught trying to infiltrate the settlement.
Fixed a bug that occurred when the player was besieging a settlement and the owner reject with the allied/neutral Kingdom.
Fixed a bug that sometimes occurred when the player clicked the button Exit to Main menu.
Fixed bug which sometimes happened when a job is finished to weaken / to unite the Empire.
Fixed a bug that occurred when leaving the scene after activating the quest, the high prices for raw materials.
Fixed a rare crash that occurred when exiting the stage after decision quest with lord.

The System Of Character Development
Restored the equilibrium of both concessions that have increased the selling price of goods by 5%. Instead, they now trade reduce pensions by 5%.
Balanced acquisition of combat experience for tournaments, and practical fights.

Sieges Battlesand
Plundered gold each Lord after the battle is limited to 10 thousands of dollars.

Kingdom and diplomacy
The clan that owns the village, will no longer be able to join the Kingdom as mercenaries.
Reduced the rate of fall of horses, how to look at 65%.
Lords exceeding 100 thousand dinars now act like they have 100 of thousands when they buy horses for his party.
Fixed a bug where individual lords or the army continued to attack the player after agreeing a safe passage or a peaceful barter.

The clan and Party
Fixed an issue where only sturgeon comrades cared and was responsible in the tavern.

Quests And Challenges
Fixed a rare bug in the main storyline of the conspiracy phase.

Action settlement (Town, Village, castle and shelter)
The maximum amount of bets in the tournament reduced from 300 to 150, and the odds for a player now reduced after each victory in the tournament. The maximum chance increase from 2 to 3.
The prize Fund now includes all items (only weapons, armors and horses) that have a value of from 250-2000 (average 500).

Another
Khuzait skills heavy spearmen recalibrate for entry-level.

While not tested, it rules whether the problem. If someone has already put the patch, unsubscribe, what Yes as

K
KykkA 25.04.20

molot1953
What kind of problem?

A
AlekseyHom 25.04.20

8 gigs operatives - a little. The game is quite voracious. During the game I engaged in the 12-13 gigs, but together with the system and all prog. So buy operatives.

z
zhigalin 25.04.20

I have a 16g,and the game uses a 15g,and starts to slow down after hours of play...

G
Grigoriy Dihanov 25.04.20

There is such a program (memreduct) I have quite a long time she's cleaning operatives so here it is me more than helped put in the settings to clear when completing 60% and everything was fine !! without publicity I helped !) I have a 8GB if that!

h
haydra 25.04.20

Also 8GB of memory is also the same problem... After about a half hour of the game, operativka clogged and starts friezes.. Progrmame Memreduct use for a long time, but it does not work, is there another program for the ISLC, I tried it too, but most of the results have not noticed.. the Same problem I observed in just one game, it was Batman Arkham Asylum which was terrible optimized. It's a shame really, the game is without lag at ultrak, if not for this problem. It will fix the jamb.

R
Ramaz123 25.04.20

Prompt please on such features of the laptop, the game will go?
Intel Core i5 Quad-core 2.3 GHz 8300H
8Gb DDR4 SDRAM
512Gb SSD
nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 4096МБ

K
KykkA 28.02.21

All in all, Memreduct does help. But the problem is now different, that the vidyushka began to clog. Moreover, it is not its volume that is clogged, because there is 1GB free, but something else. The game starts to sag when the topmost yellow bar reaches either 100%, or even drops to zero. Maybe someone knows what it is and how it can be treated with folk methods? PS Screen from where I observe it I will attach it from below

C
CrazzyGamer 28.02.21

AlekseyHom
In minimal systems. requirements indicate 6GB)) In the recommended 8 ... It makes no sense to buy additional trims if they have already written above that with 16 GB the same story and when off. the site contains the requirements)))) It's not a matter of quantity)) I can add that with 32GB and 64GB the same story, the memory gets clogged and the game just freezes / crashes, with a blue screen and defects.
What helped me:
Deleted Chinese localizations
Go to the game directory, type CNt in the search, press enter, delete the folders.
We also do it with the CNs folders, because the game has 2 Chinese localizations, standard (s) and traditional (t).
It's a miracle, but it works! The textures will become worse to load, but the game will no longer crash / freeze, I checked it by playing for 8 hours in a row (without these manipulations, the game would freeze after 30 minutes, when all memory was clogged). That's all

ps. After each game update, you need to delete these folders again.

p
prusakov83 09.03.21

CrazzyGamer
did not help, after 30 minutes of playing 60 gigs of RAM are crammed

C
CrazzyGamer 09.03.21

prusakov83
Then turn on all mods in the launcher

p
prusakov83 09.03.21

CrazzyGamer
helped