3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2000Arsen 25.04.20 10:29 pm

The gyroscope on the DualShock 4 on PC

In General, I'm a little frazzled to search for drivers/emulators to configure the ds4's gyroscope as a separate axis and not as an additional control axes controller or mouse. Tried VJoy with InputMapper and DS4Windows, different versions, which, in theory, would help to snap the axis of the gyroscope axis from the virtual joystick VJoy, but I'm so stupid that nifiga can't do that if the program is not capable of. Tried to look for other programs, but only these three are somehow close to what I'm looking for. Of course just make the ds4's gyroscope to emulate one of the sticks or a mouse is possible via InputMapper, DS4Windows through steam, but used only two of the three axes of the gyroscope, and in the case of the sticks, they can't be assigned to another action, that is not exactly what I need. Of course emulation mouse gyro is already close to what I want, but there are two problems: a bit twitchy control and use only 2 axes out of 3. mainly want it for playing Elite Dangerous for a couple of other similar.
24 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 25.04.20

2000Arsen
Because you need this stick ! And then everything will work at least in aksah PS4.

2000Arsen 25.04.20

X_ray_83
At least wire everything works without it, but games with native support for ds4 very few, and those where the gyro is even less. And the same in Elite Dangerous that I wrote, though, and supports the ds4, but only as an ordinary gamepad or the touchpad or the gyroscope are not working there.

X
X_ray_83 25.04.20

2000Arsen
Games a lot, and without the stick the same MK 11 normally does not work !
It's not working the wire confuses keys and analogues, I have a feeling you play 3 games and it is great !
Here is a list and there is this game.
https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/List_of_games_that_support_DualShock_4
Native support is not necessary to translate !?
Storyteller earned his DS4 stick it without crutches, and about the little games, too funny )))

2000Arsen 25.04.20

X_ray_83
Well, at the expense of a few games mixed up, but still, if the game does not have DS4 gyro, how to make it work? This is my question, and about the stick, and without it you can do if you can connect a controller via usb to your PC and wire I don't interfere.

X
X_ray_83 25.04.20

2000Arsen
In the stick driver on the wire confused the buttons on the controller type, a triangle and a circle !
Here is the setup and manual DS4, no stick don't do it genius you are ours !
https://overclockers.ru/blog/ZAMHome/show/20621/dualshock_4_v_realija_pk_gejminga

2000Arsen 25.04.20

X_ray_83
Um, you're kidding me? On that link you sent, there is nothing mandatory about the need for the adapter (I read three times), and it says that if the game has no controller support, use either Steam or DS4Windows that I've tried and they can't assign the gyro as the new axis. But adapter is needed to fully support the DS4 wirelessly, ie can just connect via usb and will be the same full support for all compatible games. And now that you mention drivers, Windows 10, via the usb connection, they immediately download (or already have them, did not penetrate) it provides full support and compatibility, but the problem with these drivers can only be from the old OS, no need driver and can require an adapter.
And damn, you really took away from the topic of my question, my problem is not connecting or drivers, and
that I have a couple of games without full support for the DS4 (the same as Elite: Dangerous, though, and in the list that you threw earlier, but support for DS4 there is only partial) and I need to emulate the gyroscope as a joystick axis, without using the existing axis stick controller and the mouse. As I wrote earlier, I have tried to use VJoy with which you can create virtual joysticks with an arbitrary number of axes and buttons, and the like as in the InputMapper and DS4Windows added the possibility of using Vjoy, but I didn't get it as it's all to appoint and whether those versions and mods I do use.

X
X_ray_83 25.04.20

2000Arsen
And the links difficult to pass I think I threw three in here !?
https://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=158690
In General, the conversation is over, if you are not able to pass on the links !

2000Arsen 25.04.20

X_ray_83
Well damn, just read all these links, there are almost the same write, practically everything I already knew from the new learned only that the difference in this adapter and a wired connection just in a different HWID, and it only affects older games, in which the adapter and the second version of the DS4 may not be supported, and given that I have DS4 is the second version, I do not care, after all, if not for the wire to be supported means that the adapter will not be supported. Well, what good is this information if it's not fucking clarify what I have to do to use the gyro in games in which it is not supported?

X
X_ray_83 25.04.20

2000Arsen
Have you tried the adaptor !? Where confidence what works and what doesn't !? How are you smart lezit !?
Here is proof the game does not support any gamepad nothing.

2000Arsen 25.04.20

X_ray_83

Firstly about the adapter, I even throw a link to that is in the faq that you already threw above, the text of which, if carefully read, shows that the adapter and the wire connection does not vary.
http://zamhomegamepad.blogspot com/p/11-sony-dualshock-4.html (the website does not want to accept this link, so replace the space before the com to the point)

Secondly, in the video you threw, use DS4Windows and gyroscope emulates the movement of only one axis of the left stick of the controller, i.e. it is not a separate axis, and in DS4Windows you can assign only one axis of three. I even throw a video in which the author of the video above shows how to configures DS4Windows.

As I already wrote, I can do it all over again, and this pancake is not what I need. I need to be able to use separately (independently) all three axis gyroscope, while not interfering with the stick or mouse.
2000Arsen wrote:
Of course just make the ds4's gyroscope to emulate one of the sticks or a mouse is possible via InputMapper, DS4Windows through steam, but used only two of the three axes of the gyroscope, and in the case of the sticks, they can't be assigned to another action, that is not exactly what I need.
PS Just noticed that in the video, which you took off, use the wire, i.e., not adapter about which you already got to speak, and it is a simple usb cable.

2000Arsen 25.04.20

X_ray_83
Damn you zadolbali already, here it is written, the advantage of fucking a Bluetooth and not a wired connection.
X_ray_83 wrote:
Here you have the main advantages of the adapter before Bluetooth whistle:
And wire are all, repeat all, functions available, the same microphone and the ability to connect a headset, which is not via Bluetooth. And I have never found information about that confused the buttons for a wired connection.

2000Arsen 25.04.20

X_ray_83
By the way I've noticed you're not even trying to understand what I write, of course I'm quite possibly not too clearly explain their thoughts, but still, I am writing to you about one thing, and you are constantly about the fucking adapter and that without him, nichrome does not work. Even if the wired connection somehow confused the buttons, which I do not find any evidence that this pancake is not a problem for me, I'm looking for the answer to the question how to use the gyro without making it to emulate already used the axis of the stick or mouse in games where it is not supported.

2000Arsen 25.04.20

There is just for interest looked, what's the problem with clutter buttons and as I understand it happens when in games or no support for DS4 or if it is, but the controller is not determined by what happens either due to connections via Bluetooth, or if something interferes, such as Steam or the same DS4Windows, and use usb instead of the adapter, there generally is not affected.

X
X_ray_83 25.04.20

2000Arsen
Games support DS4 started in 2017 so think about why this is happening !

2000Arsen 25.04.20

X_ray_83
I did not understand a bit how did you even get this information, because PS4 with DS4 released in November 2013 and have already started to add support in releasing the game. But damn it has no relationship to my problem.
Why don't you just stop trying something to prove to me, and we stop pissing each other off. After all, apparently our dialogue, you don't know the solution to my problem or simply don't understand the question and are not able to help me.

X
X_ray_83 25.04.20

2000Arsen
PS4 with DS4 released in November 2013
Because in steam it will appear in 2017 !
https://keddr.com/2016/11/steam-podruzhit-rs-i-dualshock-4/
Why don't you just stop trying to prove to me
Something to prove if you don't understand the gyro emulates the axis a itself is not supported by the game !? Is it not obvious and difficult for you !?
Good call of the game on PS4 where the control zatochena under the gyro and when they went out !?

Z
Zombieller 25.04.20

X_ray_83
If, in Detroit through the whistle DualShock works inappropriately, for some reason the game sees it as DualShock and Xbox at the same time, in the end, in the game the camera is constantly spinning. On the wire everything works fine, this is indicated in the compatibility list that you gave.

X
X_ray_83 25.04.20

Zombieller
It's not surprising these three games are sloppy ports that require new cent and then slow down, so that the curve of the port in everything, even in control !
Then people want the gyro earned in any game as Gravity rush 2 where the control tied to it.
Emulation gyro I remember doing on the smartphone Android and it worked through one place, and all this with the PS Vita went there were these games designed under the gyro, the PC is not working only all VR.

2000Arsen 25.04.20

X_ray_83
I already many times wrote, I can safely now to set the gyro to emulate two-axis stick or mouse. But emulation is not very suitable for control the game, in addition to simple camera control, and emulation of the sticks will eventually limit the functionality of the stick, because then they can't be used as axis.
What I want is to be able to set the gyro to emulate the three axes. From all known to me programs only InputMapper this sort of capable, but he just can't adjust the axis GyroY, it works poorly, and even in the forums InputMapper, I couldn't find a solution. Well, I would like to emulate the new axis, in addition to the standard 5-6 controller (5 XInput and DInput 6), so as not to cut the standard functionality of the gamepad, and it seems like VJoy with InputMapper should help with this, but the version which has support works and there is the same problem with the axes of the gyroscope.

X
X_ray_83 25.04.20

2000Arsen
to adjust the axis GyroY, it works adequately
Because of this I was doing when the first Andoid smartphone type to emulate the mouse and stuff ! It works and the essence of the gyroscope accurate signal transmission and not jerks axes and other things.
In General, the attempt to create crutches, and which may not gyro, I wrote the game supports DS4 and PS4 ports.
support works
It is in fact no if you did not realize ! Toko to you 10 years ago did it on smartphones and it did not work.