3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azarkin Alexander 27.04.20 11:46 am

Good luck boxes for Warbucks. (Warface)

Weapons from boxes of luck for Warbucks, interesting thing, but in my opinion needs to be updated, and the old weapons rebalancing, taking into account current realities. I'm sorry AK47, for which he did the admins humiliated? Yeah he's not bad, but this shaking and impact, make it not enjoyable to play, and he's a legend! AVM - top Poltavka in many games, but in VF it's not about her(( deagle, rook - even that is not clear, recently took on a PVE Eclipse Pro, thought Golden deagle should stick to, but alas 1 clip 1-2 zombies. about the rest of the donut I will better keep silent...
How do You think what kind of position is not enough in a game store, maybe clamping a sniper rifle or pistol, Golden versions of the class ing and honey? What are your thoughts about this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sandro_NSK 27.04.20

Alexander Azarkin
Yes, like they lift from the knees old boxes for Warbucks, let's see what happens and let's see what will happen with the new
on account of the clamping saperki enough winterize, but Inga need to APAT, and honey there venom and yutas

E
EdiTynafig 27.04.20

the Golden machine gun for Warbucks, here's what you need as of the operations about zombies is becoming more and more)

r
red16 27.04.20

Just do not clamp the rifle, they should all be removed!!!

N
Nakicasy 27.04.20

no normal boxes

T
T2 FLAIR 27.04.20

I want AEK 971

P
Pavel2017 27.04.20

Editing
I agree! Given that all operations now have zombies, Golden police for Warbucks Oh how is not enough...
In addition, we need gold guns at honey and Inga for variki (for the same reason)! Interestingly, in 2018, is any of the above will add to the game?

g
goroziy1 27.04.20

Yes,gold and the gun Warbucks would be nice.

V
Velgor 27.04.20

Balance is necessary to balance the

E
Emmilit 27.04.20

Golden weapons for war bucks for the medic class and the engineer is not enough. And for Snape have gold for AVM of the assault is AK-47 and for other classes there is nothing godovogo for WB